Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 51. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Probably because of how btc grows historically. Take a look at the annual btc charts, every year, the pattern is quite similar.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I think a lot of us still believes in it, only because the market was overbought doesn't mean that it won't increase and for long term, but I think 2019-2020 is the real "pump", a lot of great projects will mature.
Activity: 204
not for the first time in altcoin and bitcoin down, for it is such a condition like fluid which must be bypassed. and the proof of both still continues to qualify for the past like back in favorable conditions.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
People have no choice but to believe that the market will grow again and they will be able to use it for making profit. Otherwise, what are we all doing here? BTC and Alts must recover as always, and after this, new heights will be taken. I just believe in it)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
In order to see stable growth in the price of BCH/LTC/BTC,(by stable I mean it doesn't drop 50% one month after it mooned 70%) there needs to be adoption. Crypto needs to become usable on a daily basis in order to stop being seen as a wild, speculative asset.
Activity: 55
Many people are holding their coins because they believe there will be a big push at the end of this year. Generally when market keep declining for a long time it give a big push and the price skyrocketed. I think this is why they are so hopeful.   
Activity: 180
it depends on many factors. The most important problem for today is the uncertainty of the countries to the crypto-currency.When it changes Im waiting for huge bull run
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Because everyone is used to the fact that the price only grows.
Especially in 2017, when the price drop by 30% changed even more growth.
Obviously, things have changed since the beginning of trading on the futures market.
Some experienced traders predicted that the market will reverse.
Some people, on the contrary, rejoiced that this recognition is crypto-currency and the price will really reach 100k.
But the market is so podderzhzhen manipulations that the price can move in any direction.
Activity: 103
I think the vast majority think so in light of the fact that the market is in the waves, and a months ago were the waves bear, now individuals are seeking after a rush of bulls
Activity: 99
watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

What countries do you mean? Bolivia? Ecuador? Kazakhstan?
Wow, the world will suffer so much without these "giants" of crypto industry.
Stop spreading false information, bitcoin will definitely pump in a couple or months.
Activity: 292
because everyone still believes that investing in crypto will give big profits, so people believe that by 2018 market prices will pump like in 2017.
Activity: 32
Of course, I think 2018 will not be able to repeat last year. Last year, all coins grew. The goal is achieved - money and many new people have come to the crypt. Now their money will take  - raise and lower the price
Activity: 23
As i know investor now in bitcoin was so many and they are increasing and increasing day by day ,i know its because of recognizing many country to use bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin get popularity.
Activity: 26
The reason people are so confident with the cryptos in 2018 is that it is because after 3 months of severe decline in market rates the market has shown signs of recovery very quickly
Activity: 24
Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. It may not be the wiser idea or way of thinking but that's how it goes for thinking of easy money. Wink
Activity: 17
I think we're entering into the time where random coins will stop being pumped, and actual use is what will control growth.
invest in things you believe in, that you see have real world use and a good team etc, and hopefully it'll go well! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Well i still do believe just wait and you will see.Plenty institutions will jump in very soon.Look at the last december.In few days 300billion dollars came into market.Thats why is the best to hodl and relax.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
In fact, I do not know, perhaps because they do not fully understand how the market is arranged! In fact, it is impossible to say whether the pampas will be in 2018, because the big players are responsible for this and everything will happen as they want!
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
 Wink Wink

ok, that will be a nice reality for any of us)

but what the sygnal for pump in this year you see?
Activity: 154
Why do people believe? Because everyone was spreading this information in the media . It's like a normal rumor . One of them said something and everyone else starts spreading that rumor. In addition, all used to blindly believe the media.
Pages:
Jump to: