Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 18. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
ICO project does not have a strong team in the running of the project, especially in terms of doing promotion. A project could be successful because it has a very good team and is able to develop the token so that many investors who are interested.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Some ICO failed because they don't reach their softcap or their goals for their project. Some reasons also includes bad marketing strategies. If they are really serious about the project, they will make a way so that it will be successful.
Activity: 119
June 25, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Bad marketing strategies. Or the application of the project is not practical or helpful for the community! The team may not good build a good community (this could improve by interacting with the investors through telegram, emails)! Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
The more ICO projects appear the more ideas are repeated. It's proposed to invest in identical products. And also many are simply afraid to stumble upon a fraudulent project. But according to my observations, there are also a lot of successful projects that collect the required amounts in a few minutes and even don't conduct any advertising and bounty campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
They fail cause they are not able to raise enough funds to start the project. There some factors why they fail: Lack of marketing funds to promote the project, Not having a great community, Not as good as the other projects that have come out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 25, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Some ICO fails because they are not able to raise the require funds for their project. This is as a result of poor bounty campaign, inability to draw cryptocurrency users, investors and traders to their project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
What kind of failure is it because it is much more essential to answer your question if you have the right idea to reply. I'll answer from what i understand.
Some ico are failing or starting to die of having no improvement or impact in the market so in short a useless project or team not working on its platform. We can can a failure if these icos failed to deliver their project or afyer they got the money they ran.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
perhaps the fact is that the idea of ​​the project is not entirely relevant, and the result of the ICO will not be useful, namely - the token could not attract the attention of users. it is also possible that the project failed to prove its value in the long term, and the original proposal failed to collect the right amount. There are also technological problems, such as scalability and security. It is necessary to clearly visualize the technical features of the project before investing in ICO.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 09:20:50 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

This is because of the current market situation, the market cap decreased a lot and only few people are investing in crypto. Another thing is, a lot of ICOs turned out to be a scam, some investors are skeptical to invest in ICOs and choose to invest in altcoins that are already established.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
That's because the project is less committed to being a successful and lasting project. Perhaps because their products are also less innovative and less convincing for investors. Or they could just intend to take the money away from investors for a moment's profit.
Activity: 308
June 25, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
There are so many bad projects that do not have a real idea. I think this is the main reason for their failure

Exactly, many ICO are having the same concept on the existing project thats why some of them failed. The people that are behind the development of the project are lack of information, knowledge and skills to work on the the crypto community. The project should have a experienced individuals that could surely help to promote the project and become a competitive project in the world of cryptos.
Activity: 136
June 25, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
I think some ico failed because many competitors that make some ICO in some project have no better quality and good promotion to reach their goal and make many investors aren't sure to invest in the project. So that makes some ico failed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 25, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
Some - it is not exactly right word. Most ICOs were failed in this year. From my point of view the main reason is market is red and crypto investors have not enough money to cover ICOs appetite.
Activity: 64
June 25, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

In my own opinion maybe it is because it lacks of support from the investors and the team cannot gather well investors who wanted to invest it is beause they are lack of strategies to come up. They fail it is because they did not even gather informations well so that they will be more knowledgable in handling the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
lack of investor interest in investing in ICO projects due to several factors because there is no concept that can convince investors I think this is one of the factors causing some ICO projects to fail. and I think the success of the ICO project will depend on the ICO project development team experienced in promoting the ICO project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 25, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
I think some reasons why some ico failed is because they were not well developed, not well managed or they do not meet up with the required amount needed for the project to become successful or the did not get a very good marketing as this also helps in promoting a project. Some fail due to rules violation of they are not well packaged with good whitepaper and roadmap to encourage investors.
Also they present a project similar to the others, which other projects have gained success first. What's wrong with presenting something new and more curious. I think that's also one good reason.

That's also my observation, while last year was very interesting with many innovations, now you see less and less unique ideas and more copycats of existing projects and initiatives that are already in a late stage of development, example are all the projects that come out with their own credit card where you in theory can pay crypto for any purchase...dozens of projects who aim for the same thing and to my knowledge not a single one of them has delivered yet.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
They don't reach their softcap or their goals for the project. If they really serious for the project they will make a way that it can be successful in the future. Some ico's are scammed they are just getting the money of investors.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
The main failure of some ico is the lack of technology. I mean, the technology is not interesting to the community so few people take part in the ico.
Aside from that lack of strategy to have more investors in their project. Many reason's that Ico failed so the team should able to make development and have the determination to succeed on their project.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 25, 2018, 06:59:44 AM
The main failure of some ico is the lack of technology. I mean, the technology is not interesting to the community so few people take part in the ico.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 24, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
Because I think the quality of the project is not there, and the manager is not enthusiastic about the project they have let the project seriously, their purpose is to take advantage of the property of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: