Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 36. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Among many companies, as well as in any branch there is the percent of swindlers. Therefore there are scams and other undesirable consequences of unfair organizers of data of the companies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
The common problem with some ico is they are offering large bonus token i can see most are offering 70-80% discount so if you are investor you will probably sold thoses bonus tokens
much investor usually interested with this bonus scheme.they will get much money while token tradeable in market.escpecially in top 10 cmc exxchanger.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
The common problem with some ico is they are offering large bonus token i can see most are offering 70-80% discount so if you are investor you will probably sold thoses bonus tokens
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

First is the drop in bitcoin's value. Since most of the target price of every ico that they want to achieve is in bitcoin, the value depreciates not suitable enough for the project. Next is the drop in prices and lack of investors. They lack in advertisements.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
If an ICO could not raise needed softcap not to talk of hardcap, there will be no reason to continue such ICO since there won't be fund for development  of such project hence the failure of such ICO! There are other regulatory reason and legal reasons as well.
yes if ICO does not reach softcap even hardcap then the project will most likely fail.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
There are actualy more than some ico-s failing. There are just not as many professional team, and great idea, as many ico-s exist. Some of them may not be good enough, some just try to scam, sadly.  Sad
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
If an ICO could not raise needed softcap not to talk of hardcap, there will be no reason to continue such ICO since there won't be fund for development  of such project hence the failure of such ICO! There are other regulatory reason and legal reasons as well.
Activity: 476
June 05, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
sorry if this criticism is too loud, but see the number of ico that fail I think because they are just focusing on profit and there is no italy to jointly advance cryptocurrency. I think if they instill it in their hearts, surely they will be serious
Activity: 476
June 05, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
indeed bitcoin has become the number one coin,
and bitcoin it is king of all altcoin like ethereum, eos, ripple etc.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 05, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

I think it is because most ICOs are scam and people became skeptical. Also, there are a lot of ICOs that is why investors are  scattered all through out different ICOs, that is one of the reasons why some ICOs do not reach their soft cap and fail.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
I think the reason why some Ico failed because is the lack of a perfect project, the team that made the project too hasty in making the ico project. we must be really smart in choosing ico project. do not make a mistake in choosing a project
Activity: 57
June 05, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
For me, lack of funds, government regulation and the team compiled is inexperienced/don't understand the industry they're developing for.
Activity: 1358
June 05, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Many reasons why some ICO failed maybe some investors don't like the project even they are legit ICO so they cannot reach their softcap or some looks like scammy project. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
The ICO fails probably because the project from ICO according to people does not have good potential in the future.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
Until now you can't know which ico fail and which ico survive it's not correlated with the price in the short run but with performance of the coin in the long run
If ICO fails at the very first moment, it's likely that the team did not do good marketing.  but  If ICO fails after the release  it is not always clear which projects will survive and will remain for a long time, and which do not.
I'm talking about normal projects just not paying attention to skam.
Activity: 658
June 05, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
Until now you can't know which ico fail and which ico survive it's not correlated with the price in the short run but with performance of the coin in the long run
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
There are many reason behind failed the icos.In my view of point the main reason is that the bounty hunters,when the bounty distributed tokens to the participants and before lauching the tokens bount hunters sale the low rate tokens.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 05, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
There could literally be so many reasons to this,

The project itself could simply not have enough to fund.
The owners took the ICOs and is now working on another coin or on the beach at Bahamas or something

This is the golden age for ICOs, but there are many many fake coins or coins that are designed for you to lose money.

Do not be that person!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 05, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

in my opinion, a large part of the ICO is currently only for quick fundraising.
so not for the investors but for the founders. there is no interest in long-term projects  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
The main reason for this is that the ico nowadays is not built to last for a long term. Only a shorter period of time, so the demand will be decreased. Also if the ico is bad in marketing, it may be subjected to not met their softcap and force to discontinue the ico project.
There are a lot of reasons. It always depends on a project. Some get hacked, some project just have inexperinced teams. Some are just scams Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: