Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 32. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
No offense but i think it is because of the members itself and how they manage their ico and projects. But it is mostly on the project, they cannot assure people that their project will become successful then they will loss investors which is i think the biggest reason why ico failed
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

In most cases, the reason I think is that just the idea of the project is not that good. There are also and many cases in which the team behind the idea itself can not develop it well enough and fails. There are many factors that can affect a project to fail as a whole.  Huh
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 07, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
I think there are many reasons for ico to fail. The virtual currency market is extremely strong. Every day there are many ico projects started. Projects that are not developed, have no potential will certainly be eliminated.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 07, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
With many phishing scams being created increasingly sophisticated. Investors are feeling scared. Even bounty hunters like us feel insecure when the effort goes wrong. ICO needs to change dynamics to pull back what has been overlooked.
This really affects most ICO's, investors are really doubting if the said project will succeed, many people around this industry already seen the big risk of investing inside ICO and with how those existing project are doing right now, investors are really shaken might be needed to change strategies and the
way how they promoted their projects, proper advertising and in depth understanding with how the project will works and how it can possibly achieved
its goal in due time will impress supporters and investors, this venue should be taking care well.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
A lot of the reasons but the most important part of ico's failure, in my opinion, is because they have a long-term development path but they have forgotten that maintaining and developing the community and marketing is also a way of farming The trust of investors and their customers. They hurry and have no specific goals. Team devs is losing unity and unity, it easily becomes a "dead" project.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
Yes some ICO are fails i think i have not good team of developers and they do not make good preparation so they can not attract the investors.The main factor is lac of team work i think if you have no excellent team then your project will not succeed.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 07, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
So many competitors I the crypto projects that will divide the investors to choose the best. The project with no new uniqueness or ideas, they will fail easily. What's more? well, I think of the community and the promotion media. Promoting online and offline may be available to do around the world. But, only few ICO projects do this thing.
Activity: 151
June 07, 2018, 01:05:19 AM
Maybe the failure is because the sales target is too high, the vision and mission of the project is less attractive so investors are less interested but there are also projects with visions and missions interesting but failed (due to lack of promotion) and less convincing team so investors are hesitant to invest in the project so the target sales are not met.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 11:57:09 PM
Many causes of an ICO fail. I think maybe less preparation, the promotion not on target and pre-sale sales are not achieved. But the most influential on the failure of an ICO is the team work.  If the team work is less competent and can not develop projects that are created then investors will not trust to join it.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

There can be many reasons for this, and all are different. Starting with the fact that they are going to develop niches, where the big competition and newcomers are not needed, and ending with the fact that the projectwas originally created to raise funds from investors and further deceit.
Yes, and the situation on the market is now such that investors are very cautious and invest little, rightly so, many scammers have divorced in the last six months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
With many phishing scams being created increasingly sophisticated. Investors are feeling scared. Even bounty hunters like us feel insecure when the effort goes wrong. ICO needs to change dynamics to pull back what has been overlooked.
Activity: 144
June 06, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
The ideas of the project are not to interesting, the team are not good enough to fund raise, they don't offer a good rewards or any promotion that could make peoples invest in them.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
there are some reasons now that many ico are failing. one of them because the price of coins on the market now is getting down, so the desire of investors to buy the coins also be reduced. besides, the more ico that emerging makes investors confused to choose and it makes a lot of ico fail because the competition between projects is increasingly fierce. therefore, need an interesting concept for a project in order to attract investors.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
Maybe the idea of the Ico is not that good. And also the way how the project manager and the people behind the Ico is not doing their best. Sometimes the marketing of the the project is not that good. There are lot of factors that can be the reason why the Ico failed. Some of that mentioned above.lack of advertisement is also one of the reason why.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
Most are probably scams. Dont even have a meaningful project.

Some ico failed for the reason that their projects is not known of people thats why they rarely buy their token,so they didn't reach the soft cap and the hard cap at beacause of that their projects needs to stop and fail but not all ico failed,theres some ico succeeded their projects.
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 10:55:27 PM
maybe their product not enough to make interest for investor, so only some and less people join on their ico and didnt reach their softcap.
Activity: 728
June 06, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
Some factors that influence an ICO to be failed, in my opinion, are:
- The similar concept of the ICO project with the others, so the investors prefer the first or other ICO with better key features and prices.
- Lack of community spreading the information and promotion ways in order to spread out the project
- The concept of the coins or tokens that are less valuable
- Higher soft cap to reach and shorter time to reach
Activity: 54
June 06, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Causes of these are lack of advertisements or encouragement to the investors to invest. It is the fault of people who runs the ICO. Because they failed to let people know about their Project.
Activity: 107
June 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

I think maybe they are not working hard to there roadmap. Because some ico they just need the money and they dont care about thier investor.
Pages:
Jump to: