Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 38. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:23:18 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

Some ICO are doomed to start from the start because investors are wiser now, now they know the kind of ICO that are worth investing and some ICO failed because of the funding they failed to even reach the softcap and cannot implement their roadmap because of the lack of funds and support from the community.
usually for the ICO that fails this can still reach the soft cap and experienced many backing supporters. so I look for ICO like this will be much-needed support. will but indeed to seek support and investors will not be easy. but with our having an interesting and good concept and purpose is needed.
Activity: 117
June 05, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
Yes according to my personal all the ico who failed because they are spam,
all will not be successful in the short and long term,
most likely their developers are not professionals.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
most ICOs fail because unsustainable business ideas and do not have a strong team, sometimes business ideas offered by ICO developers do not make the investors interested, sometimes the idea is already widely used by other companies.
Activity: 87
June 05, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
In my view  mainly ico fails because Many icos are scam, because of it they cant work under smaller budget and going broke easily after some time.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
i see a lot of the causes is just bad advertising or bad product, it's not always just one, sometimes it's more then just the advertising or the product but that's mainly the 2 reasons i find in some of these failed ico's or "paused" ico's at least paused icos didnt give up, i feel like most are scams so if they fail it's a good thing only the strong survive
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 05, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
Since these ICO projects are only for raising funds at the beginning, most of the time the goals they want to achieve are difficult to achieve.
So more often than not, it's just for hype. Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
I think, because the current number of ICOs and ICOs today seem to be monotonous, without any innovation and just imitating existing ICOs before. that way, investors may not be interested in the ICO and finally it's failed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 05, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
there are many reasons MOST ICO fails nowadays.most are just trying to collect a couple of millions with no solid plan or technology they have.others are just putting unreasonable goals that can only work on paper.team members plays a vital role as inexperienced project managers can destroy the work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
most of the failed icons, usually due to the absence of softcap that has been determined on the collection of funds, and it is most likely because the projects and products offered are not too appealing to investors, so naturally if ico they can fail
Activity: 191
June 05, 2018, 12:09:01 AM
Maybe the ICO is just trolling some of us to scam but mostly the organization or the people that runs the ICO lacks of information and experience in running ICO or they just started with low capital thats why they most likely fail.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
There are so many reasons behind this: Not potential ICO team, Marketing strategy is poor, Targets not achieved, Product is not good, Investors are less, expensive price on ICO and have a lot of minimum on investment, ICO could not sustain long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 04, 2018, 11:57:52 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
projects with unprofessional teams in the crypto world, roadmaps that do not reach targets, maybe that's one of the causes of ICO coins being a failure.
Coupled with a very greedy human nature for big profits to be the weapons of the swindlers in taking advantage
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 04, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
There are some ICO's experienced failures because they did not get more investors for their project, and maybe because the project is not worth to use by the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 04, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
because their vision is not up to date. initially they give big hype , but actually thier concept is null. scam too. Recently you see all well established ICo's only performed.

Quarkchain
Pchain
Phantasma
Libra credit

please do your own research before investing
Activity: 2
June 04, 2018, 10:57:31 PM
I think this is due to the fact that there is a lot of ico, but many investors prefer to invest money in just some of them,in order to make more money
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
As I observed now for what I am thinking some ICO's failed maybe because of the team behind, sometimes when they have seen that their project becoming successful maybe some of them felt greedy and want to get more shares and they leave the project alone.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Well, I think some ICO's failed due to lack of marketing strategy that's why they don't attract much investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 04, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
The main problem I find with ICOs in late last year and this year is that they are greedy in the sense they don't plan to use all the funds but still ask for them anyways. These projects a lot of them could be funded with less than 50% of what they are asking, and it is a travesty that the average investor (us) gets fleeced in order to make these projects go. I want as many projects to be funded as possible, so we can find many solutions, but not at the expense of investors.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
Lack of strong community to back them up.
Project having no significance or relevance in the future.
Lack of strong team .
Activity: 230
June 04, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Some ICO's failed maybe because they did not hit the target sale value and maybe the team behind don't have much experience about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: