Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 31. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time in bitcoin because i want to earn money without helping me because i want to earn money and to be an independent people to help them financially through this and also i am interested.
many ico projects can be followed, especially if we take part in social media bounties, so it takes a lot of time to complete the work in the bounty. expected to have more income, and we can achieve financial freedom
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
I think spending time on bitcoin or in the whole crypto community is not a waste of time, for me it can be considered as an advantage, knowing about cryptocurrency in the early stage means that you have the head start or we are ahead of those people who are just new or to people who are just about to know the crypto system, I believe that crypto currency and the cryptocommunity is gonna be the future of money, and payment system.
For me, spending time in front of a computer with bitcoin is very useful, because I get income from bitcoin. Like other people who work officially, I also work only informally. Maybe my income is not big, but enough to live. Because big or small is relative, then I'm grateful that from bitcoin has income.
Activity: 73
September 17, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
I just learned to understand and maybe I was still too confused to spend more time, but there was one thing in common that I already had the basic knowledge of trade and many people advised me to study crypto regularly

until now I am still trying hard and there are already a number of points that I understand, for things that are profitable it hasn't felt maximal and I'm still looking for it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
Having good knowledge in the crypto-currency market you can earn good money and improve your well-being.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time with bitcoin is worth it because it may bring a good income in our investments. But right now with the red market I used to wait till the market rise because we all know that crypto market is really unpredictable.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
As I think bitcoin is a relatively unknown market but also a problem that never stops hot. With a surprising recovery record after each decline. Understandably, the crypto rate does not increase overnight: it depends on market demand and supply and some other factors. There are no restrictions on Bitcoin so it will not be affected. Factors such as political instability, conflict, the economic downturn, and other factors. Because Bitcoin exists in cyberspace, it is a currency without borders. You can buy and sell Bitcoin from any location in the world using your smartphone connected to the Internet. If you are in financial difficulty I suggest you drill so think about investing it.
Activity: 12
September 17, 2018, 08:00:51 AM
I take the time for bitcoin because bitcoin has great potential for development and I believe bitcoin will help me change my life in a more positive way.
Activity: 27
September 17, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
why people spend time in bitcoin? here is some reason. quickly, When you withdraw money from the workplace online, the bank will keep your money for a few days. International bank transfers may take a long time. Bitcoin transactions are usually much faster. Cheap, Bitcoin transaction fees are very minimal, or in some cases free. People can not steal your payment information from merchants. Not inflation. You can create bitcoin. That why.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
The topic bitcoin is very relevant and some people are engaged in mining or investing in it. You can talk about two strategies: to trade or accumulate. Since bitcoin and the entire digital industry are predicting a great future - it is worth getting acquainted with it and buying a little.In general, the topic of crypto investments is interesting to me and I participate in the same projects - here Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
i know most of us or all of us was need money so we spend our time in bitcoin because we want to earn through this because we need some money or we want to be an independent to help our family
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
because Bitcoin is an easy way to help people to earn a lot of money. Many people have faced a financial crisis and Bitcoin helped them to find a way out. but there are many people still don't understand why they should attempt to use it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Well, if I am about to state rationale, why am I here if it weren't benificial for me? Why are you here if it is not worth the time? Simple logil. But as you have stated, it is really appropriate to spend your time most to those things in where you can get what you wanted, and that was bitcoin. Bitcoin is a tool in where you can get income in a legal or sometimes not legal nor not illegal way.
Activity: 56
September 17, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Making money is the major way to alleviate poverty. There have been several stories of people who used to be in severe hardship before they knew bitcoin and now there lives have changed for better having discovered bitcoin. This kind of people will forever stick to bitcoin.
It also includes the story of my life and that is true because I will not be able to leave bitcoin, so spending time on bitcoin is very profitable. Making money is very important for us, as long as we can get the money with hard work and high fighting spirit, the results will be good and very satisfying. Making money is not only obtained from bitcoin, we know that there are many places or things that can make money, so always learn and look for new innovations, then you will also get good money.
Its volatile currency  which mean it can increase and decrease. Its the nature of bitcoin. More you spend time with bitcoin more the profit and money you earn.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

I spend a lot of time to bitcoin because i know that it will survive for our financial problem and I realized even after 2 years bitcoin will absolutely give us all our needs even if we have no capital to invest. So we are very thankful to  bitcoin all the time that we will not disappoint it all our ambition to do was very easy because of bitcoin not only in financial also to process of any kind of transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 17, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

It will be a waste of time if you don't know the techniques and strategies on how to earn from this investments. Like if you join a scam projects that are using Bitcoin platform then of course expect that your money and effort will be wasted so be careful and choose carefully the right project before joining. Bitcoin is proven an investment haven if you know how it works.
for now, so tomany people spend time searching for crypto through ICO, or anything else, and I think it's natural. Well, but to avoid the risk of a scam I think it's very difficult, all we have to do is work hard for this.
avoid scam projects we could learn and observe their whitepaper.ico projects was like real business, and could know is it fake or no from it.whitepaper maybe like business plan, all detail of developtment written on there.
Activity: 35
September 17, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is no different than investing in gold or USD or securities. However, the Bitcoin market is a new investment trend and of course, if you pick up the trend then the opportunity to make money is always expanding. Bitcoin is currently accepted by many countries as a valid and dependable currency to develop various useful applications and services. so, why not.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

It will be a waste of time if you don't know the techniques and strategies on how to earn from this investments. Like if you join a scam projects that are using Bitcoin platform then of course expect that your money and effort will be wasted so be careful and choose carefully the right project before joining. Bitcoin is proven an investment haven if you know how it works.
for now, so many people spend time searching for crypto through ICO, or anything else, and I think it's natural. Well, but to avoid the risk of a scam I think it's very difficult, all we have to do is work hard for this.
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
If you want to make a lot of money as well as if you want to have a lot of money with low prices then you need to find out about the market and need to spend a lot of time to learn them.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 02:09:40 AM
I think spending time on bitcoin or in the whole crypto community is not a waste of time, for me it can be considered as an advantage, knowing about cryptocurrency in the early stage means that you have the head start or we are ahead of those people who are just new or to people who are just about to know the crypto system, I believe that crypto currency and the cryptocommunity is gonna be the future of money, and payment system.
Activity: 714
September 17, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: