Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 32. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
I stay with Bitcoin because it is my job and has big ROI. It is very good thing that we have all these now and it it our bread and butter as a family. it is a big help in our finances.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 12:47:12 AM
Every day I have enough income from the Bitcoin market to buy food and save, I don't think I'm wasting time. And I feel comfortable doing it every day, this is a life that pleases friends.  Grin
Activity: 78
September 17, 2018, 12:46:05 AM
Because bitcoin is the future.
Investing time into bitcoin right now is investing into the future. That way a little of my money today will turn into a lot of money tomorrow.  Grin
I learn and learn everyday about cryptocurrency to aim for that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:44:18 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
We should spend a lot of time with Bitcoin and not be afraid of wasting it. This is a new trend and we need to follow it to make a big profit. Take confidence in Blockchain technology because in the future it will be a lot of users. We will know what its future is like Grin
Activity: 118
September 17, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time and effort to learn more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is wort it. It doesnt mean that you have to compensate every minute you spend in a day because it is our own benefits. Learning is a continuous process and no one can get that information to you once it stored in your brain. It might be not helpful to you in cryptocurrency but it will be helpful in the future once you invest. So l'm not wasting my time of what im doing right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 17, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
No of course there is no wasting time here in joining the forum or spending time with bitcoins. The knowledge with the new trend system could be applied to anywhere since cryptocurrency or bitcoin offers blockchain technology. Aside from that there are some faucets that one could earn and that is by promoting ICO projects and getting reward system after the success of the ICO period.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 17, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
I do not think we are wasting time for Bitcoin. This is really a great technology. Bitcoin is leading the blockchain technology to a new height and is being used by many large businesses. I believe that in the next few years Blockchain technology will be widely around the world.
Activity: 64
September 17, 2018, 12:13:05 AM

in my opinion, if spending a lot of time or a lot on bitcoin is too vain. if you have got some bitcoin, why don't you start to do business or play stocks?
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 16, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Bitcoin is very popular and demanding nowadays. People often allot their time regarding bitcoin. But, is our time really worth spending in bitcoin. I personally think that yes, it is not just worth it to spend time in bitcoin but it is wise to allot our time in bitcoin. It is because we do not spend our time for nothing, we are making money. And making money will never be a waste of time. Furthermore, in bitcoin, the time you spend immersing yourself into something fun and produductive is never a waste of time. And I think that what makes our time not worth spending is when we tend to compromise things that is more important than this and we tend to not care about our well-being. Otherwise, all positivity regarding bitcoin is really worth spending.
Activity: 81
September 16, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
seeing the great potential of bitcoin if we transact in it can be a good choice as long as our trade is profitable and we can get many benefits from it. I feel legitimate, it can be our source of income, what else can we see the world of commerce undergoing a conventional currency revolution to become digital, so that for a long time this could be a money machine for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
Why do you spent your time at your real work ? maybe many of you answer earn much money is the reason why you keep and always spent your time. The same reason why I have spent my time at bitcoin, because I want increase and get much money.
Activity: 220
September 16, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
There are many ways to make money with Bitcoin. I think I'm not wasting time with Bitcoin, it's all good. Many people have become rich by investing in money and time into Bitcoin. And I'm also investing in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
I was intrigued with the profits a friend was making before I entered crypto. I saw it was worth it to give this technology an ample time in order to attain the best of it. In fact, Bitcoin deserves all the necessary attention to help push it forward till it hit the mainstream of adoption because it has good intentions to harness the payments systems of our businesses and companies.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 16, 2018, 08:50:18 PM
for me bitcoin is also very profitable and has the opportunity to get many benefits in the future, because I also believe that one day the market will increase again, so I will also get many benefits.
soon or later cryptocurrency market will recovered.its only about time, but if positive news come to market , this moment could come faster and we should not wait it too long.
Activity: 272
September 16, 2018, 08:38:06 PM
for me bitcoin is also very profitable and has the opportunity to get many benefits in the future, because I also believe that one day the market will increase again, so I will also get many benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 16, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

You should always spend time in bitcoins since the market can always grow depending on the demand and supply and that is the reason why it was very profitable today.
Activity: 59
September 16, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
Spending time in Bitcoin is a great opportunity and chance for you to make more earnings from it. If you don't give Bitcoin attention, you may never get the best out of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 16, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

Bitcoins is very profitable and that is the reason why you should be investing right now while the market prices are very low, in order to take advantage of the current situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:46:53 PM
This is a very wise thing to do in my opinion. A lot of people are looking for the opportunity to really explore bitcoin. If you have such time and opportunity, then why not use it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea?

- Yes it is very rational idea if someone will try to use bitcoin as their main source of income, and avail its features to use and enjoy the benefits it has like sending money in any places of the countries.

Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

- doing activity in Bitcoin is not a waste of time, instead it will help us to give a solutions in terms of financials problems.
Pages:
Jump to: