Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
For spending time with bitcoin mean so much for me because It has a great help and aside from earning more money from bitcoin,  I have learned also other things like gaining more knowledge about trading and also having more friends and good communication skillls. Bitcoin really helps.
Activity: 532
September 16, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
well, we cannot deny that spending time in bitcoin was profitable, so everyone knows the answer. No one will do spend their time if it will not be there is some profit they could get.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:13:55 AM
because by spending time on bitcoin it doesn't lose. with the more time we give to bitcoin, the results of the bitcoin that we get will increase. of course the benefits that we will get also more and more. but we can't think short of bitcoin investment will make us rich. it's not that easy, we need a process and hard work to get rich through bitcoin. we must be patient and smart to read market conditions and price movements so that we are not wrong in buying and selling.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 16, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
I don't want to regret it in the future, if i want to live a comfortable life in the future in financial terms, in todays i have to spend more time on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
most people think that looking for bitcoin is their job. Well, I'm also like that, so for now, spending more time looking for bitcoin is like spending more time working, and this really makes me better.

I am sure that if we can spend our time in bitcoin, we can search for more opportunities to make money and we can be able to collect more bitcoin. this is what we need to do if we want to get another bitcoin and we can try many things to earn the bitcoin. I am sure that when we can get another source that related with bitcoin, we can earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 29
September 16, 2018, 01:58:45 AM
I think spending time in bitcoin doesn't matter as long as the things done can be of economic value and can contribute to our lives.
Activity: 398
September 16, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
Everyone wants to get rich and  Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money. Bitcoin is no longer just a hobby because o make may investments Bitcoin successful. Grin  Grin   Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
because by spending time with bitcoin it really produces, because the crypto world like bitcoin is our land of work to make money that is very promising. so spending time with bitcoin can help our economy
In my opinion, bitcoin can not change the global economy, it is like the gold market or stock market, they only help the economy grow, it brings more exchange, opens more opportunities for smart people
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 16, 2018, 01:36:48 AM
I don't want to regret it in the future, if i want to live a comfortable life in the future in financial terms, in todays i have to spend more time on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
most people think that looking for bitcoin is their job. Well, I'm also like that, so for now, spending more time looking for bitcoin is like spending more time working, and this really makes me better.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
You spend time in bitcoin to enable you trade more and earn more.
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 01:06:39 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Well it wouldn't be a waste of time, when the time and efforts you invest returns. It will never be a waste of time when it benifits you. So i think its reasonable to still engaged in this kind of activity like investing in btc.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
Spending your time in bitcoins or cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time.Because at bitcoin you will learn a lot of idea how to handle a money and plus you are earning from it.And actually it is not like wasting your time. Because you can do bitcoin in your free times or vacant times. It is really a big help to us specially for those people who love spending time at internet.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

For Me, Bitcoin is the best and easy way to earn profit in online,  like the other said " time is gold" and in the bitcoin there is a gold so the time that we spend in posting and reading in Forum of bitcoin is not a Waste. But it needs a patients to earn more and consistent.
Activity: 11
September 15, 2018, 09:01:44 PM
Most of the people trying to think about the better future and for me this is the best time to invest and to expand, be open-minded in these huge gains.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
you have 2 options, you would end up being lost your time which could be used for gaining income as a salary and have a mediocre life, but which is not irrecoverable and the other one a dream life.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 06:06:13 PM
Actually spending time in the bitcoin was the only way on how to earn money and if you don't have job yet.
Earning bitcoin it was a big help for us because we can pay some bills that we need to pay for.
Activity: 26
September 15, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
I believe that in the future this will be of great benefit to me
Activity: 41
September 15, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
I spend a lot of time on the bitcoin because I think this market will be thriving in the future. Current blockchain technology is quite popular globally. This is a good indication of the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
September 15, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

I spend a lot because bitcoin has a lot of benefits on it and it is enjoyable to do some stuffs like earning and trading to others exchangers and wealth to our life. It make sense because bitcoin can make you rich but not in the easy either on the hardest way .
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

At least this is better option to do before you can get fixed jobs, spending time in Bitcoin is not a waste, learn about cryptocurrency more if you want gain more money in here.
Pages:
Jump to: