Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 30. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 07:02:08 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time in bitcoin or in crypto is a good decision. Why? because you are focusing on your bitcoins, in your investments. And one thing if you are joining bounty campaigns and working for it, you must focus on bitcoin and to your works. Meaning spending time so that you will earn more bitcoin and tokens.
Not only for things like that, so we can also get more knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you only focus on conducting a bounty campaign, then you fools yourself forever because the most valuable thing is his knowledge, not money and bounty. If you have knowledge, money will chase you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
September 19, 2018, 06:56:33 PM
Bitcoin is worth our time and effort because I believe that it could give back all our effort through the profit that it provides us. Why not spend much time with it if we could gain enough through it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means it is an alternate currency to our own. Bitcoin adds a new element to the world economy and it cant go through inflation. Bitcoin is supported by thousands of people "mining" for bitcoins:

• 1. Bitcoins unlike the federal currency are not backed by federal funding and banks to make it secure, instead they have separate people making it secure.
  • 2. Bitcoin mining is where you make your computer do complicated math equations while you slowly rake it bitcoin profit by helping the security of the currency. By offering an incentive (bitcoins) for securing the currency they make people want to help, getting stronger by the day. Bitcoins are an economic revolution and their functions are useful and plentiful.

I believe bitcoin because of their privacy policy. Everybody in the market thinks they are looking for a chance to get rich. But it is difficult to say that they do not become rich, want to develop bitcoin first we have to support and promote it
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 02:24:42 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time in bitcoin or in crypto is a good decision. Why? because you are focusing on your bitcoins, in your investments. And one thing if you are joining bounty campaigns and working for it, you must focus on bitcoin and to your works. Meaning spending time so that you will earn more bitcoin and tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 18, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Everyone himself disposes of his time, those who believe that this will benefit them in the future is not a pity to their time, and the others have long since left.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
So why are so many talented people always learning about this market and applying it? When we learn about bitcoin's blockchain technology, we will come up with many new ideas to create a project. I believe that blockchain technology will be adopted by all nations.
Activity: 273
September 18, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
i spending my time in bitcoin because i want to earn money without helping me because i want to earn money and to be an independent people to help them financially through this and also i am interested.
Your thoughts are just like mine. I personally find my own opportunities, not dependent on anyone and I call it happiness. Earn money based on rare opportunities from bitcoin
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
September 17, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
china is a technologically improvement state, most of their scientific instrument build with gold & silver.but there have not enough production power of gold & silver to maintain the demand of the elements. for this reason they keep pressure on purchasing of gold & silver substance.as China is economically development country their only aim to raise technologically in the world.
Activity: 630
September 17, 2018, 02:45:52 PM
Because bitcoin is the future.
Investing time into bitcoin right now is investing into the future. That way a little of my money today will turn into a lot of money tomorrow.  Grin
I learn and learn everyday about cryptocurrency to aim for that.

Hold Bitcoin and you will provide the better life not only for yourself but for your kids and even grandchildren. Several years will pass, and BTC price will become huge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
because it makes money with us spending time with bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn money big, easy and free. bitcoin has also been used as a job for all people in this world
copper member
Activity: 383
September 17, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
a lot of useful knowledge from bitcoin, about blockchain and trade knowledge where we can produce in applying the knowledge we get from bitcoin, one of which is trading. we can analyze a few coins on the market and get a profit,
now cryptocurrecy is starting to enter online purchases and sales in my country.
Activity: 215
September 17, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
The real advantage of every volume of transactions in various stock markets that never even holiday makes me comfortable spending a lot of time in crypto, especially bitcoin, this is not a kind of game anymore and all fundamentals can be analyzed clearly, regardless of the current bitcoin price does not make me disappointed and choose to survive by analyzing various altcoins.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 17, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
I have been here, at the bitcointalk.org forum and I do not feel that my time is wasted, because I have already made a profit or have income in bitcoin, the first time I stood here was because I was in an economic crisis and I tried to enter the cryptocurrency world, and the results according to what I expected.
September 17, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
Because bitcoin is the future.
Investing time into bitcoin right now is investing into the future. That way a little of my money today will turn into a lot of money tomorrow.  Grin
I learn and learn everyday about cryptocurrency to aim for that.
Why do you say investing in bitcoin is investing in the future?

I admit that the electronic money market is going to grow in the future, but that does not mean that bitcoin will survive until then, I believe instead there will be new coins to decide this market.
Activity: 268
September 17, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
People are spending a lot of time here in bitcoin so that they can earn big in the future. It may be irritating to spend time waiting and investing in bitcoin but still it is always worth it to work hard and earn later on. If we are expecting much from bitcoin, then we are supposed to spend a lot of time on it to get what we really want.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
This is true. I am considering spending time in bitcoin as an investment because the more time, the more possibilities of a higher investment.
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means it is an alternate currency to our own. Bitcoin adds a new element to the world economy and it cant go through inflation. Bitcoin is supported by thousands of people "mining" for bitcoins:

• 1. Bitcoins unlike the federal currency are not backed by federal funding and banks to make it secure, instead they have separate people making it secure.
  • 2. Bitcoin mining is where you make your computer do complicated math equations while you slowly rake it bitcoin profit by helping the security of the currency. By offering an incentive (bitcoins) for securing the currency they make people want to help, getting stronger by the day. Bitcoins are an economic revolution and their functions are useful and plentiful.
Activity: 146
September 17, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
We should spend time in bitcoin because it could be our other source of income or extra money, as well as having an in depth knowledge about it make you more knowledgeable than others, That is my own opinion only.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 09:22:29 AM
I trust BTC will increase.
This is the opportunity to change my life. Instead of saving $ 100 I will invest in BTC and expect
Activity: 128
September 17, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
Why we spend times in bitcoin?  Well to be honest i quit my stable job for having a fulltime here in bitcoin.  I earn big money here better than my past job.  And i just want spend more time in front of my computer.  To find a better campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: