Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 54. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I spend time here on bitcoin to have a profit or earnings. I choose to work here because I considered the bitcoin as my hobby, when I boring I just visit here on bitcoin to read some articles to have a knowledge. Also I want to earn more money that's why I spend time here on bitcoin.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
August 20, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Many different reasons why many people spending their time to bitcoin, First financial problem, 2nd plan to focus to invest become primary source of income, 3rd helping to promote bitcoin worldwide uses to become community cashless with tangible mode of transaction.
Activity: 322
August 20, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Because it makes money it is like a job for other people and for some it might be a profession or a career. They are just getting started in the business world but we all know that they are the future and will be the new face of money soon maybe not the brand that was proposed today but still the concept is the same so spen time in it to be prepared for the upcoming innovation. And plus the fact that you can gain in thses so it is a win win situation
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
I always work towards where I will find peace and joy and my peace and joy on earth is crytpo.I say peace and joy because it fetches me money on earth and I love to be with bitcoin precisely. Note that God is the overall and I'm not disputing that.
work must be accompanied by a hobby, so we do not feel burdened, because it is carried out with a happy heart. i think to work in bitcoin, according to our capabilities, because so many projects are running
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
I always work towards where I will find peace and joy and my peace and joy on earth is crytpo.I say peace and joy because it fetches me money on earth and I love to be with bitcoin precisely. Note that God is the overall and I'm not disputing that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
The most important in the success of your investment is the ample time you spend for your investments ,this is because the time is needed to accomplish the tasks orvactivities on cryptocurrency, so spending a good quality time in your investments will make you succed in your works and in turn is profits. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:56:19 AM
People are patiently working on bitcoin because this opportunity can earn a good and easy way. It has been tested and proven by many people that bitcoin has a benefit and as a result it becomes rich to work with bitcoin. And not everyone believes and thinks about a bitcoin, they sometimes think it's a waste of time rather than a good opportunity for us to earn.
Everyone has the right to choose what to do with their time.There are always pros and cons to any situation in life. To be able to make a good decision, you need to weigh the good and bad thoroughly before finalizing your choice. Do the same for Bitcoin. Understand what it is, and decide what you want to do with it.
Activity: 85
August 20, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
Because this is the most cutting-edge financial industry in mankind, it is very complicated and you have to spend a lot of time to master the future.
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
I think spending time on bitcoin is rational, because we all know that bitcoin can generate profits for us to cover all our financial needs.
especially if we already feel the benefits of bitcoin, we will never feel in vain to spend our time in bitcoin, precisely the passion we have is getting bigger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
People are patiently working on bitcoin because this opportunity can earn a good and easy way. It has been tested and proven by many people that bitcoin has a benefit and as a result it becomes rich to work with bitcoin. And not everyone believes and thinks about a bitcoin, they sometimes think it's a waste of time rather than a good opportunity for us to earn.
Activity: 148
August 19, 2018, 04:22:07 AM
BTC is a form of investment, so spending time on the BTC is a normal thing. It's a job and it's profitable for the investors.
Activity: 288
August 19, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
Right now my time is only for Bitcoin, looking for altcoins to get a better source of life income. I enjoy that and I think Bitcoin is one of the beautiful sources of life. With patience, you will succeed with Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:52:00 PM
I spend most of my time in cryptocurrencies because that is where I get my capital from. There has been some crucial benefits I do gain from Bitcoin investments.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
I believe that bitcoin is the future of the transaction system globally, spending time on bitcoin will make us more aware and ready to deal with changes that can occur quickly, besides understanding of course we get many benefits that is profit.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
I spending a lot of time with bitcoin,because i believe that it can change my life and i could have a better daily living soon. Through the bitcoin,i could also able to help those people who are suffering poverty,even a little help that i can share them for their happiness.
Activity: 222
August 18, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
live to make money, I'm looking for bitcoin using free time usually after work or every weekend, because I'm not only focused on bitcoin, but I also have a main job as a farmer and rancher, bitcoin for me is only a side job
Activity: 34
August 18, 2018, 09:59:06 PM
if we spend time on bitcoin we will get a lot of income, and also we will definitely get what we want, but the price of bitcoin is now decreasing
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 18, 2018, 09:34:56 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.
Bitcoin is a great opportunity for me, spending time to working not is wasted cause it give chance to earn profit and I know lots of investors of bitcoin have proven that and become rich. I believe Working in bitcoin  is a good choice a great opportunity for us and not wasted time cause it gives high profit and brighter future.
It is indeed a great opportunity not only for you but for us people who are here in the forum and to those people who are outside from this forum and dealing with trading and other form of source of income by the cryptocurrencies, it is not wasted time because it is an investment that we know that there is something that we will get at the end.
Activity: 314
August 18, 2018, 09:16:38 PM
In my opinion, many people spend their time in Bitcoin because they aim to benefit from Bitcoin. if not for that, then because of what ?! Bitcoin is here and provides an opportunity for success, and this is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
August 18, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.
Bitcoin is a great opportunity for me, spending time to working not is wasted cause it give chance to earn profit and I know lots of investors of bitcoin have proven that and become rich. I believe Working in bitcoin  is a good choice a great opportunity for us and not wasted time cause it gives high profit and brighter future.
Pages:
Jump to: