Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 56. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:17:45 AM
We spend more time in bitcoin because there is a involved money. it can give us a good benefits that could help us to  earn money eventhough it is a kind of advertisement of cryptocurrency, we spend time because its all about money, its all about earning a lot of money in a easy way.

thats why everyone   talks about bitcoin because it gives a benefits to every individual. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:02:20 PM
Bitcoin helps us to become knowledgeable in the pre-existing modern world on digital currency. It aims to provide modern goods and services prior to accelerating robotics and financial manage. The term bitcoin not only generates money but improve the capability of the person to become more reliable in a subtle world of financial management.
Activity: 49
August 17, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
I do not spend much time working in the field of cryptocurrency. I have no regrets
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
August 17, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.
Spending time in bitcoin is not a waste for me cause bitcoin gives me money to support my family needs and working in bitcoin gives me opportunity to become successful and it's proven by many investors become rich through it. Spending time in bitcoin is profitable cause I see how it works in the market.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 01:21:38 AM
Spending time on Bitcoin is very correct. Bitcoin represents a new type of financial body with a huge group and profits, and Bitcoin is a very complex industry. It is not a simple investment game. It must take a lot of time to learn. Progress can be better for investment.
This is a fact that one should spend time in Bitcoin in order to get some money in the future trading when the prices rise. Without patience in the crypto investment, you will never be able to get the profit out of your investment. Having said that, it is a very normal thing that for investors to spend time in Bitcoin and earn. Long term investment is one great way to stay active in Bitcoin and escape the fluctuations in the prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
people spend time in bitcoin because they knows that bitcoin is the ultimate way now to get rich and successful in the future so all the experience which i get in the world is worthless if i work for the bitcoin that will be more good for me that's why i spend time in bitcoin.
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
spending a lot of time on crypto right now for me is still very profitable. I work in the office and some of my free time is bounty and airdrop so I get additional benefits from the crypto side. that's why crypto can add to my income
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I have the purpose of working in bitcoin, which is to get a profit and make some money to meet the needs of my life.
I once felt that joining Bitcoin only spent my time, because at that time I was participating in several scam bounty campaigns, and this made me desperate. but over time I improved my thinking again and felt lucky because I had the opportunity to work in Crypto.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
Spending time in bitcoin give to us the big possibility to earn huge profit that will change our financial life. Bitcoin is one key to become rich thats why a lot of people focusing in investing on it. More life change because of investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 16, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
Spending time in bitcoin is a good leisure one could have as it is also referred to as the new gold of this era. So if someone is spending time with his gold, then i think that's not bad at all because bitcoin is real and it can seriously change your life for good.
Activity: 406
August 16, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
We should spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin can really help us to make money, and i am confident that spending time with bitcoin is very worth it because there are now so many people became very rich with bitcoin and as a believer of bitcoin, there is no doubt that i can also be rich someday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:02:47 PM
I spent much of my precious time with bitcoin because that is my greatest source of money. We all get closer to where we can find peace and become financially stable.Invest in bitcoin and you will never regret.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
because I love Bitcoin. I want to learn more about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and information related to Bitcoin. It can be said that I am addicted to Bitcoin

that is true but bitcoin is the future and if we spend time now we will have more knowledge than people who will recognise the power of crypto in next years, thanks to this we could use crypto faster and we could have better incomes than others.
Bitcoin is the future currency, we need to spend time in bitcoin, convince our family friends and relatives about bitcoin investment, they should learn about bitcoin, they can in fact make a very good profit from bitcoin investment in a less that, which I think is currently not possible from any other places.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
i always beleive bitcoin will growth again this year.It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
many people say that, why do you waste time on bitcoin? my answer is because the results are worth the time we use. Bitcoin has been proven to help improve the financial lives of people, even unemployed people can join bitcoin if they have the capital and knowledge. Many think that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money, this investment is quite volatile and the movement is not small and it affects sales and demand, that is what might make people easy to get money. So I think time is not wasted with bitcoin, because time is money.
yes bitcoin will never waste your time and money so it will very beneficial to give this a lot of time because bitcoin will change your time in a lot of money and that's why you will get extreme knowledge about bitcoin and its benefits, so you will get a lot of money for comfortable life. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
August 15, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
many people say that, why do you waste time on bitcoin? my answer is because the results are worth the time we use. Bitcoin has been proven to help improve the financial lives of people, even unemployed people can join bitcoin if they have the capital and knowledge. Many think that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money, this investment is quite volatile and the movement is not small and it affects sales and demand, that is what might make people easy to get money. So I think time is not wasted with bitcoin, because time is money.
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Staying with bitcoin doesn't constitute a waste of time at all because it will definitely pay off at the end of the day. People who have stayed with it from inception have the good story to tell and their enthusiasm continues to wax strong. Staying with bitcoin is a means of establishing financial freedom for yourself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 15, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
Why I spending my time to bitcoin is because it gives me a great amount of profit after a campaign ends. And also I learn more about some currency are really different unlike the usual currency that makes them grow after it increase, so they are also increasing. And I think spending time to bitcoin would be a great way of earning extra income.
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 05:37:59 PM
Spend time here in bitcoin is to know about crypto and to learn more about it. If we want to have a profit we need to work for it we can't take that if we are not spend time here.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 15, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to make money on the internet and that is the reason why people are interested on bitcoins today.
people spend there time on bitcoin because it is worth spending. I believe that people around can really gain on it and it is already proven and tested that it can give or maybe it can have a big possibility to earn a huge amount of profit. The amazing features of bitcoin is the most common factor that make it more popular this time.
Pages:
Jump to: