Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 52. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
I have spend of all my time with bitcoin because bitcoin is my work and my source income every day, I leave working at companies and more focus working with bitcoin because I know more profit could we take than we have been a worker.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 05:53:55 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

ive been trading and doing task to earn bitcoin for more than 2 years now
i can say that my time and efforts are not wasted , i had my gains and also losses
but bitcoin has been my bread and butter ,i do not regret being full time doing bitcoin.

My plans are to hold Bitcoins as long as I can. If everything is going well, like now, and I will be not short of money, I might hold BTC for many years. This cryptocurrency will grow in many times.
you are a strong holder, I personally can't do that because sometimes I need money to pay bills, so I only do short-term trading and some hold
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

i can say that my time and efforts are not wasted , i had my gains and also losses
but bitcoin has been my bread and butter ,i do not regret being full time doing bitcoin.

My plans are to hold Bitcoins as long as I can. If everything is going well, like now, and I will be not short of money, I might hold BTC for many years. This cryptocurrency will grow in many times.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
Bitcoin is slowly evolving into a mainstream payment option. sometimes when I surf around the web looking for a service or a product I stumble upon a website in which I have never heard of and boom surprise surprise they accept Bitcoin.

All this news cannot be ignored either such as court offered Bitcoin payment option for someone's bailout a few days back and ICE is establishing bakkt and ETF around the corner.

You have 2 options get in before it is mainstream or with the mainstream. obviously before mainstream is very depressing and quiet but this is just a price has to be paid before you could retire with 1 BTC.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
Spending time and effort for bitcoin was good because we can earn from it and also in spending time reading and researching about bitcoin is useful because we are learning from it to improve us. It was not a waste of time because you have something to gain from it in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
August 21, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
bitcoin is a new technology, many large companies accept bitcoin and some countries also accept bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the best investment
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
August 21, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
Spending time with bitcoins is a great way for us to understand more the information about bitcoin. I always spending most of time in researching for me to become more knowledgeable person.
Activity: 197
August 21, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

Cause when we spend time, we gain something. We expect something in return which is not so good for people.. But if we spend time and at the same time we gain some knowledge about bitcoin and the crypto world, that is more helpful. We can gain something that could be useful to our society.

Spending time in crypto is the only way for success.

Without spending time, you cannot analyze the market and you will most likely lose some money in wrong trading and investment decissions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 21, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
We have different motives in spending time in bitcoin. For me I am here supporting bitcoin since I am one of the people that life has change because of bitcoin. I'm trusting its capability but because of rumors but because of my experience as well.
For me, I spend my time in botcoin because I believe its worth spending for. We have the same good reason as well. Bitcoin brought many good things in my life. It help me become indenpendent and financially stable. I pay my own bills and I was able to help my family with there needs. Despite of its falling price I will not quit and keep my bitcoin like an asset.

i dont know why some people whom I told about bitcoin does not continue what they started in, people wants to have an income in here but they dont have patience to know about bitcoin and now they are regret what they lose because of the merit system. Even people dont earn as of now this is the future so patience is must.
Activity: 149
August 20, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
We have different motives in spending time in bitcoin. For me I am here supporting bitcoin since I am one of the people that life has change because of bitcoin. I'm trusting its capability but because of rumors but because of my experience as well.
For me, I spend my time in botcoin because I believe its worth spending for. We have the same good reason as well. Bitcoin brought many good things in my life. It help me become indenpendent and financially stable. I pay my own bills and I was able to help my family with there needs. Despite of its falling price I will not quit and keep my bitcoin like an asset.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:20:14 PM
Simply because spending time on bitcoin makes you a fiat.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 10:48:12 PM
With the value that bitcoin has brought to us, we should invest a lot of time in order to study the market as well as the factors that can positively impact the market for more positive investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Yeah thats the point! we don't wasted our time on bitcoin dude, it will all be worthed because what we do in Bitcoin is to profit, many of us spend time on trading, bounties, and so on. according to their expertise, and it's worhted because it's profitable..
Activity: 504
August 20, 2018, 09:46:03 PM
To be honest, if you are only investing in bitcoin, it does not need so much of your time especially if your goal is for the long term. Your time spent on bitcoin is not wasted but if it were on altcoin, it might be a waste because you might be focusing on shitcoins all this time.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 09:41:25 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 09:24:12 PM
Well for me, i spent a heck of alot of time doing crypto currency not just bitcoin. I'd say my time was well spent and i never looked back. More than the money i earned from trading, i learned how to invest my money and spin to  make more rather than letting it sleep in the bank. So if anybody asked if crypto currency is worth it, I'd say heck yeah.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 07:21:48 PM
I spend a lot of time in Bitcoin because I believe it brings good fortune in the future. I take my friend as an example since bitcoin and other cryptos have changed his life for the better after joining cryptocurrency. Bitcoin able to help him financially especially for paying hospital bills when his wife delivers their very first baby. And he was able to build a house for their own because currently, they are living with his in-laws. So for me, spending time in bitcoins is worthy because of this facts.
Activity: 546
August 20, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
My main reasons why I spend time in bitcoins is because I have a feeling that someday, it can be able to changed my financial status. Also, I have read some articles about this coins on how to gained profits without any hassle. Although it's dangerous because it is very highly volatile, but with enough knowledged from it, I'm pretty sure it will be a gateway to succeed in here.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 06:09:31 PM
Actually because most of us wanted to earn high profit and wantes to be rich. Bitcoin investment is really good and can gives huge profit to the holder. I do not waste my time to spend some oppotunities here online with bitcoins. If there are task to do I will join in order to obtain this coins.

It is very true that in bitcoin probably we can be as rich as some known businessman. We can earn a lot of money through bitcoin, and also this makes life more easier because of easy access to many things. But without the effort and passion about this matter, you can never be what you are aiming to.
Activity: 518
August 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
Theres nothing wrong in spending time with bitcoin as long as know that you will earn and know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a new form of digital currency that  can be use for any online transaction and also help to anyone to earn even you are staying in your home or wherever you are as long are connected on internet.
Pages:
Jump to: