Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 58. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 29
August 14, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, is the future of digital money, and is a product of blockchain technology. I trust to the future Bitcoin that will be replace the current currency
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
I spend a lot of time with Bitcoin because I like technology. And the time I invested in this market will give me the income from the crypto market.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

The last few years have shown me that it is not a waste of time to deal with Bitcoin. But on the contrary. Without Bitcoin, my finances would be much worse for me nowadays. I'm glad that I did not ignore Bitcoin and saw it as part of the future of money. Even the current price decline will not dissuade me from Bitcoin. I will continue and buy more Bitcoins again, if the price is low and wait for the next big hype and I am very sure, at some point it will be time again.  Wink
well, everyone has a different story in this case. at this time I really spend more time looking for bitcoin compared to other activities. I did it because I thought, currently looking for bitcoin is my job. besides, my main source of income came from cryptocurrency, so I felt that it was a natural thing.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
maybe because bitcoin is a workplace that is very easy to get money and income to meet economic and other needs.

Bitcoins is easy to get but not easy to multiply because the market price is depending on supply and demand so you should always study the situation before investing or selling your coins.
Bitcoin can be multiplied if you know how to trade. For example: In the first half of August the bitcoin price has increased by 50% and is now back to around $ 6k. If you know for sure you will receive a 50% increase in the amount of bitcoin
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I entered the electronic money market by a friend's recommendation. He succeeded in his path but I was different, I lost a lot since March. I have lost faith in this market and I want to break out of it
Activity: 53
August 14, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
I don't think it's going to waste my time. We all know that Fiat has been depreciating in recent decades, and Bitcoin is a tool to help people fight inflation. It will be more popular and valuable in the future, so I think it is worth investing.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
August 14, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

The last few years have shown me that it is not a waste of time to deal with Bitcoin. But on the contrary. Without Bitcoin, my finances would be much worse for me nowadays. I'm glad that I did not ignore Bitcoin and saw it as part of the future of money. Even the current price decline will not dissuade me from Bitcoin. I will continue and buy more Bitcoins again, if the price is low and wait for the next big hype and I am very sure, at some point it will be time again.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Well for the fast few months bitcoin prove that waiting on the right time gives you a lot of profit. and its rational to think that giving much more time to bitcoin can gave you a profit or loss depends on what you are planning on it. the best strategy is HODL if you want longer time to spent with it. theres is no problem with that and if your a short term investor Good for you if your brave enough and you can read that chart of the volatility of bitcoin then you can gain a profit enough. Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Cause this community is very different in what we had since then, here they offers several job which doesnt need so much processes to be involved we are not limited to be in a certain job we have to commint we can still do whatever we are doing to make ourselves a lot effecient. Being involve to Bitcoin is not only necessary about gaining it also helps us to have innovative services and solutions that we can use to make our current problems settled.
Activity: 314
August 14, 2018, 08:47:27 AM
This is the best to do while you don't have anything to do in your house after you work in your regular job to get a extra income here. Spending some time in bitcoin while at home is a great deal because even you just spend 2-3 hours on bitcoin you will surely earn a good amount of rewards.
Activity: 227
August 14, 2018, 08:19:45 AM
I think spending time looking for profits from Bitcoin is a good thing and a rational idea. Because currently, many people are looking for opportunities for the future from various sectors. And one of them is from Bitcoin, Many people are looking for opportunities that give them profits from Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 07:07:53 AM
actually a crypto money market, a place where you can earn so well if you have a lot of money. like all other exchanges. I am here because I planned earn a lot of money in the future Grin
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
If that gives you profit, namely money. Do you take the time to learn it? I feel Bitcoin is quite new, especially Blockchain technology, the development of digital achievements makes my knowledge is also complimentary.
Activity: 107
August 14, 2018, 05:18:48 AM
I felt that I was plunging into the world of crypto, not wasting time, because by plunging into the world of crypto I had made changes to my life ...
by plunging into the world of crypto, I'm ready to be a part of people who want to succeed ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
Spending time on Bitcoin is very correct. Bitcoin represents a new type of financial body with a huge group and profits, and Bitcoin is a very complex industry. It is not a simple investment game. It must take a lot of time to learn. Progress can be better for investment.
we must to pas hard struggle in order to get success in crypto world.this is not easy to gain profit , evenmore market moves down again today
Activity: 91
August 14, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
Spending time on Bitcoin is very correct. Bitcoin represents a new type of financial body with a huge group and profits, and Bitcoin is a very complex industry. It is not a simple investment game. It must take a lot of time to learn. Progress can be better for investment.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 04:29:05 AM
The price of bitcoin is also updated in real time like other currencies such as dollars, euros or gold and to invest in bitcoin we need to invest money and time.
Activity: 203
August 14, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
Knowledge is power!!!! As like the saying goes knowing new thing specially in Bitcoin is a factor as investors and crypto lovers, you know what's happening around and you know what to do next without a blindfold feeling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
Alot of people are saying that crypto currency is a bubble and it will burst anytime soon. To them i say, thanks but i think I'm good. Trading in bitcoin or any crypto currency could earn you money, more than that, it could teach you how to trade. Knowing this kind of information is important especially on this day and age when you can trade online.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

Working since May 2018 and I still get nothing i feel like I am wasting my time on here. But with all the money I've got since the day I join in here, I started to realize that yes it is still worth it to spend my time in here and I want to stay in here. I am still not getting anything from my previous bounty because I beleive they will distribute after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: