Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 49. (Read 42372 times)

copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
Investing in bitcoin is pretty much a kind of price speculation. I think we should spend more time on developing blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

For me it is a big yes. With all the hard work and patience you can experience the chance of being financially stable. It can bring to you and to your loved ones a brighter future.   So spending time today in bitcoin will never be a waste.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 28, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so that with spend time for bitcoin is a good thing, although currently many countries are banned from bitcoin but I'm sure everything will change when bitcoin becomes an international currency.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 05:20:22 AM
The time that is given to bitcoin can not be called a waste of time. This is an investment in the future, this is the key to success. We are going to digital currencies, so the sooner everyone is familiar with this technology - the more each opportunity to earn.
Activity: 137
August 28, 2018, 04:38:56 AM
Before investing in Bitcoin we should have the proper information and knowledge about it. By spending time in Bitcoin we can get more information about it and can get opportunity to earn & save money in the fastest and easiest way.To know about the Bitcoin's current price and its market (about up & down) we have to spend time on Bitcoin.
To be online for Bitcoin is not a waste of Time at all.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I sometimes feel it is a very good thing that I am spending my time in bitcoin but sometimes I also feel that I am just wasting my time in bitcoin. Why ? Because of those scams. So many time and effort are wasted. But why I do keep coming back to bitcoin ? Simply because bitcoin is a big help for me to at least leesen my financial problems
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
I spend time with bitcoin because I realize that by playing bitcoin I can get a lot of profit but if you already have a better job then you should not spend too much time just that bitcoin.
Activity: 106
August 26, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
I've also had crazy hormones because my mind is stressed, but I try to determine the best choice to remove this crazy hormone
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:37:53 AM
We all want peace and we become directed to where we will find the word peace. I say peace because money can help get a little peace from external pressure.Bitcoin is my peace here.
Activity: 40
August 26, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
no one knows for sure where bitcoin is going
nobody knew also where the direction of our lives
for me as long as we keep trying in life, we will always be on the right track, whatever the results
as long as we try, nothing is wasted in our lives

* I try to say that spending a little time getting bitcoin is not a waste.
Activity: 54
August 25, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
Everyone spending time with Bitcoin does so for the purpose of making money and as such, the person cannot be considered as wasting his time.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
investing time in bitcoin to gain profit is not a waste of time as long as you will really earned money from it like trading. The real wasting of time is doing nothing and spending your time for a non-sense activity like playing games and by spending your time in social media.
Activity: 215
August 25, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
I spend a lot of time in bitcoin since i have no work from now and i'm a fresh graduate , I start research bitcoin when my friend told me that he earn money from bitcoin and i find this forum that can earn bitcoin and different tokens using joining in any bounty campaign project , so time to time all i have to do is to work in bitcoin industry earn and wait for payment .

in the end what you want is to become a trader, I also like you at first, but spending a lot of time just to understand the basic understanding of bitcoin is very important, and don't be satisfied just in the campaign, I really did a long study to really jump in material, must be with a strong intention because of the extremely extreme price conditions of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 06:30:56 PM
I spend a lot of time in bitcoin since i have no work from now and i'm a fresh graduate , I start research bitcoin when my friend told me that he earn money from bitcoin and i find this forum that can earn bitcoin and different tokens using joining in any bounty campaign project , so time to time all i have to do is to work in bitcoin industry earn and wait for payment .
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Spending time in Bitcoin is a very important and nice thing you are doing. It is not in anyway time wasting. The more time you spend maybe trading, the better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 25, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
We have different thoughts and opinions about this but for me ,bitcoin is worth it to spend time. Bitcoin helps me to earn huge profit in easy way. But I can still manage my time for everything and for bitcoin. And bitcoin helps me to be financial stable I was able to pay our bills , thanks to bitcoin I just hope that bitcoin will be more great in the future.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
I usually spend most of my time in bitcoin because i want to make some money from the coin. There is no way i can live without being with bitcoin. I just like and trust the coin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 25, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Because we need to full focus to get more profit, so we need to spend more time in bitcoin.
You don't need to "full focus" like you said to earn profit. Even tho, you just do the order and do nothing you can still get the profit. I don't know why people check 24h just to check the price where you can literally just check it once a day or even more and then do the action based on that.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
For the better profit to have a lots of bitcoin. And to learn more about cryptocurrency. We need to know what is this and how can we get a money here.
Activity: 60
August 25, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

This time. We are living in the transition from a traditional to the modern and digital world. Furthermore, money really gain in different hardwork of every human being. Traditionally, workers tend to spend their energy physically in order to finish their task and acquire financial capabilities. On the other hand, modern world introduced lots of financial opportunities inside the digital society wherein Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is being applied.

We all know that technology makes our lives easier. With that, performing in the procedures of Bitcoin resulting into an easy money however there is also a risk of loss.

Many people proved that Bitcoin is worthly time consuming.
Pages:
Jump to: