Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 77. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
in my opinion, people spending time on bitcoin are their own choices to be able to determine and control their own lives, and I think bitcoin does need time and focus to be able to get profit, so it's worth
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
they spend their time with bitcoin because maybe where they live is very difficult to find a job and because of the difficulty of finding a job to make a lot of unemployment and no jalain anymore than bitcoin to make the work and waste time with bitcoin

Even we have a job we spend time for Bitcoin because our salary cannot sustained for my family to used our daily need everyday, that's why I spend time for Bitcoin in the reason to find in extra income for my family, especially my future when I am going older.
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
Spending a lot of time on Bitcoin is because you want to further explore the system and carve out a great living for yourself. It is not a bad idea. If you don't spend time to study it, you may never understand it as there is still a lot to learn about the bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
Bitcoin is a fast way to earn extra money quickly if you have the knowledge and a little bit of capital. Bitcoin has changed a lot since its inception, and it's still growing. So if you have the ability to get involved at the beginning of Bitcoin I believe you will succeed in life
You are wrong in the sense of the purpose of bitcoin. To produce bitcoin requires a process to get it. there is no quick way to get extra money quickly. I think all of that must have knowledge that needs to be learned for the process of making money. So they don't regret making a decision.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Ofcourse, bitcoin isn't a waste of time but rather a great way of earning leading to stability and gaining a good profit for a preparation for our future. It might take most of our time but it's always worth it because as we work on it, we would be able to have a maximized gain.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

spending time in bitcoins and in bitcointalk.org forum is better than speding your time in any other unimportant or useless things that is not really beneficial for you . like for example i was once a hardcore gamer and a social media enthusiast but as soon as i discovered bitcoin/btt forum (or cryptos in general ) my life has drastically change for a better because i am now valuing the time . i dont procrastinate anymore because i lend my precious time to read informative post on this forum and also to do other profitable activities as well .
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 04, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
I think, spending time on something that is useful or can make us get money doesn't matter to me because it's worth it, but if you spend time without getting anything it will be useless

That's why a lot of people here in crypto that wants to gain an extra income. Most of people here that is the main reason why we're spending time in crypto and of course to get a lot of information about the blockchain technology especially in crypto currency.
Activity: 27
August 04, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
In short, Bitcoin will be better when you invest long term and really believe in the future of Bitcoin. For newbies, you can learn to learn how to manage a property, psychology as well as practice by trade, longer experience also thicker. Remember that Bitcoin is not bad, only unclean projects make people think bad about Bitcoin. The market is new, so easy to manipulate, so you have to be really conscious and have a personal pathway for yourself, a team as possible, share knowledge and analyze together.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I think, spending time on something that is useful or can make us get money doesn't matter to me because it's worth it, but if you spend time without getting anything it will be useless
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
I often take time for bitcoin because I want to keep track of whether their prices have changed, and I'm learning more about cryptocurrency-related technologies. They are very useful to me because I want to learn and create the technology that cryptos can develop in the future.
Activity: 6
August 04, 2018, 03:38:25 AM
Bitcoin is a fast way to earn extra money quickly if you have the knowledge and a little bit of capital. Bitcoin has changed a lot since its inception, and it's still growing. So if you have the ability to get involved at the beginning of Bitcoin I believe you will succeed in life
Activity: 27
August 04, 2018, 03:28:49 AM
There was so much that you can do with bitcoin. You can establish an online store where you can accept not only local customers but customers outside your country and get easily paid with bitcoin. So is bitcoin worth that much? I would say certainly. What matters is the planning that you have to do in order to earn so much using it.
As said "time is money" . If we can define the goals and targets and work with dedications, we can achieve very good profits in bitcoins. Many of my friends are involved in bitcoin and getting handsome money.
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Real life currencies can be spent on goods and services traded for other currencies and acquired as a payment of work. Slowly but steadily cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin appear to be acquiring these properties,
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
Bitcoin has great potential, if you just trust and able to buy during this low price, you are going to profit soon. It can change your life and our economy.
Activity: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:16:11 AM
Hi. At present Bitcoin is one of the methods to salvage your financial problems. There are some people who have changed. I also saw that.
good luck !!
Activity: 352
August 04, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
Bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency. People need to learn because they do not know about the money. Bitcoin can be traded quickly, safely and legally. Bitcoin is not bad, once you invest you need to know the right time and you will get the profit you want. You will find the time you know about bitcoin very well.
It is, and it will be the supreme one in coming days. Well not days but coming decades. Many people are still thinking bad about this bitcoin world and really, they are blind to this huge pool of chances. Many came and go talking bad at every little level against bitcoin, but I am sure you wouldn’t be getting bad if you deal with it nicely. Stay calm and stay happy.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 04, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
Spending time with bitcoin for me is a better than roaming around somewhere doing nothing and does not have earnings. Spending time with bitcoin is very valuable for me since I have really earn from it and have helps me a lot especially that I ma a bread winner of the family.
well, sometimes with a longer focus on bitcoin, will make a big profit on someone. well, I've also felt that. the more you get interesting information, the better it will be for your benefit.
Activity: 476
August 04, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
Spending time with bitcoin for me is a better than roaming around somewhere doing nothing and does not have earnings. Spending time with bitcoin is very valuable for me since I have really earn from it and have helps me a lot especially that I ma a bread winner of the family.
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 12:31:44 AM
Bitcoin is evergreen currency and i spend time in bitcoin because i know that it i my future so i give proper time to it and most of the investors are shifted from stocks to crypto currency and i believe that crypto is the best source of regular income.
Activity: 261
August 03, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
I spend time with bitcoin because for profit, bitcoin can provide income like work. I feel happy to spend some of my time in bitcoin, because bitcoin provides real benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: