Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 78. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 03, 2018, 10:32:26 PM
Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthy. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin price but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also take some time. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wisest decisions.
Thats right, spending time on bitcoin is very worthed if you use your time to earn and invest in bitcoin,
you can see most traders and investors who allocate their time on the market, of course what they get is financial profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 03, 2018, 09:46:45 PM
Because,i know that through spending time in bitcoin,it can chance my daily living. For me,bitcoin is a one great opportunity to earn more profits,it will be my stepping stone to achieve the goals in my life. Through by continues gathering a lot of better informations on bitcoin matters,i should be learned to be a successful one someday.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
August 03, 2018, 08:41:53 PM
I spend time in bitcoin simply because I want to earn money, even though I am only a student I want to prove to my family that I have sense in our house and I can create my own money to help us in some expenditures or expenses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:40:29 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin is future investment and we are already know it. We believe that bitcoin is store of value and good long term investment. I am believe spending my time to bitcoin will be worthed in the future and bitcoin will give me profits from my investment
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Depends on how much time do you spend on it and how much benefit do you gain of it. For example, in some countries a hundred, two or three hundred dollars is great add and is not so much in another because of standard of the country. For those who earn more and spend more time and invest more  money is the same thing. It's all matter of perspective.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
August 03, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin really does not need to spend a lot of time and effort. In the world of crypto currency, there are a lot of worthy coins and tokens, which by their technical characteristics far exceed bitcoin and deserve their attention much more than bitcoin, at least in its totality. And in general, do not forget that our life is not just a crypto currency. Everything in this life is needed in moderation.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
Bitcoin learning is not a waste of time, so it can change the course of your life. It depends on the person so if you are serious about studying bitcoin and you know you can earn it there is a chance to change your life here. So every effort we make will have a huge contribution to our future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
When you are involve in bitcoin and other cryptos activities you would always spend time to accomplish the needed requirements inorder to fulfill the works to be done, In signature campaign you will spend time finishing your required constructine post to comply the needed require numbers in order to gain stakes for reward, so it really need time in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
For some people who are connected to works related  to bitcoin, its like spending  or lets say investing time and earning money.As we all know how bitcoin grew in last few years and  those who invested on bitcoin early days earned good amount. They (some people only by spending time)  became rich within a short time period.And thats the reason why many people are now interested on it
Activity: 7
August 03, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
Just spend a little time a month will do as likely winning way in Bitcoin is holding.  Caring Bitcoin day by day simply caused too much emotion and likely to throw you off when it's falling too fast or lure you into selling when rising too fast. Just let Bitcoin play out.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 03, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Sometimes you need to focus on a stuff you are interested in. So you have more time to spend to focus and learn about the stuff you are learning. Especially with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a technology and if you are aware of that. This technology could bring the future into a bright future with learning the technology of Bitcoin. It might be worth in the future.
Activity: 138
August 03, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
If you do choose to take the plunge and buy a bitcoin, make sure it’s a very small part of your diversified portfolio—and that you can afford to lose your investment. “I would never recommend this on a stand-alone basis
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
Your wrong mate not all who is jobless only works at bitcoin,i am a production worker but i am dedicated in bitcoin to earn here to have more money because my salary didnt give  me enough for my needs.,so i need to make it a double hardwork for my family as well.
Activity: 24
August 03, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
only people who don't have jobs who spend their time on bitcoin. indeed, bitcoin prices are very impressive. especially for people who are just starting to know bitcoin. surely they spend time just to collect bitcoin. but, we still have a real life. and should, should not waste time just to collect bitcoins.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 03, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthful. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin prize but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also taking some time to make the best economy. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wise decisions.
Indeed, I spend time in Bitcoin, because it gives me more profit, even though it's late. The money can be doubled in Bitcoin, and also it's a proper investment for students like me. Instead of working in some part-time job, I choose Bitcoin, because anytime I want I can trade or work, and also the income that I can get is way bigger than any other part-time jobs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthy. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin price but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also take some time. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wisest decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 03, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
I think the best part is the time spent in learning so many things that we can consider this as a business AND a hobby.
I met new people here and I met with important celebrity people as well, I have learned new technology that even some tech savy people did not heard of.

I have researched and read so many things, I have done some quite unusual things tanks to btc as well. I mean being in crypto space is basically allowed me to have a hobby and a business at the same time, I don't know what I would do without bitcoin because I have so much free time as it is already, wouldn't know what I would do without it as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
I spend more of my time in bitcoin because I know I will have a good benefits from it, and I know I will have more profitable to get from this than the others. Coz I want to have more money income in the near future I have.
Activity: 26
August 03, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
My time is not wasted if I use it for the purpose. My problem is finances for me and my whole family. And to get the results I want, I think I need to spend some time researching the market. Does that have to be called a waste?
Activity: 83
August 03, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
To know more about bitcoin to learn here and to earn money for my future.thats why im spending more time here in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: