Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the darkcoin/dash/dashpay instamine matters - page 3. (Read 47745 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 629
The DASH instamine does not matter if the dev does not dump the coin and continue developing the coin.
I never hear anyone complaining about Vitalik holding lots of ETH or Satoshi holding lots of BTC. Although these two coins are not instamined, the dev have a very big advantage by holdings a large portion of the coins.

You must not be listening very carefully.  Concerning Satoshi, there is some hope that these coins are "dead":
- Satoshi is dead
- He didn't bother to keep the keys (after all, bitcoin was a game and had no value back then)
- He doesn't want to use them, as that would reveal his identity

So although the concentration of "ninjamine" by Satoshi is uncomfortably high, there is hope that these coins aren't "for real".  In any case, contrary to alt coins, there was probably no "dream of greed" when Satoshi started out his crazy experiment.

Concerning Vitalik, it is one of the biggest problems ETH / ETC is facing.

For any monetary system that is more than a niche or a toy, it is extremely problematic if a single cartel possesses more than of the order of a fraction of a percent of the monetary mass.  With DASH it is even more problematic as it gives rise, not only to "seigniorage/tax/interest" but moreover, it might compromise the mastercoin/mixer security (too much collusion - imagine that most TOR nodes where in the hands of a few).

DASH is an interesting experiment, because we see "an aristocracy and a state" forming (the famous DASH DAO) on the basis of historical advantages.  In the same way, we saw in the ETH/ETC experiment the first genuine failure of the block chain paradigm.

I have the impression that crypto is full of "sociological game theory" experiments the last years.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
"Abandon ship" ? I buy and sell coins and stocks all the time and don't take it that serious...

So I bought and sold dark/dash a few times and saw an opportunity...so what!

It's not like I left my wife and kids... Smiley

So if bs is fertilizer for fun...I guess you admit to spreading fertilizer  Smiley

you skipped the love at first sight part haha.. getting dodgy now buddy?

yeah i spead "your" fertilizer/bullshit ... and it brings me fun .. get it?  Grin just like the Evan and aleix bullshit upthread

I don't remember saying "love at first site" maybe you can dig that up in my history if it exists...

For the record I didn't like the direction dark was going with dash and I don't "like" Evan...don't believe I would ever say that. I don't even know who Aleix is ...never chatted with her! I did chat with icebreaker and schooled him on the charts! Check that out...it's a great read that never gets old!

if that's your alibi then consider yourself a collateral damage for being included in my love at first sight thread. you are qualified in the criteria.

Your criteria is irrelevant...I could do this all day @arielzit but I need to cook the wife n kids breakfast ! Maybe I'll chat later for some comic relief  Smiley

it is relevant. lebubar already confirmed half..so at least half is already incriminated haha

happy eating!

Cool tell this lebubar dude to show the proof...and I read it with my breakfast

here is the proof, you missed it up thread... i'm pretty sure he would be very uncooperative this time haha

Hmmm.
I saw my name ...
wtf is here? I win something?

I know in person half of the person in your list. lol

wtf ariel?

Yes I create my account in bitcointalk to post in Darkcoin thread. and?
Hmmm?

wtf ariel?

Guys guys.. Trolleros and Trolleras : Make something for your fucking coin!!!!

Don't see it is dying?

----------

"What did you make for XMR guys??"

DrkLvr_ I create 3 new threads to treat DASH.
areilbit : I'm not sure but I also made a new thread about Dash member's registration date.
smoothie: I write 6 posts in the same page in the ANN Dash thread.

"Oooooohhh, I ask what did you MAKE FOR MONERO FUCKING STUPIDS!!!!"

-----------------

Pathetic
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
"Abandon ship" ? I buy and sell coins and stocks all the time and don't take it that serious...

So if bs is fertilizer for fun...I guess you admit to spreading fertilizer  Smiley

yeah i spead "your" fertilizer/bullshit ... and it brings me fun .. get it?  Grin just like the Evan and aleix bullshit upthread

I don't remember saying "love at first site" maybe you can dig that up in my history if it exists...

For the record I didn't like the direction dark was going with dash and I don't "like" Evan...don't believe I would ever say that. I don't even know who Aleix is ...never chatted with her! I did chat with icebreaker and schooled him on the charts! Check that out...it's a great read that never gets old!

if that's your alibi then consider yourself a collateral damage for being included in my love at first sight thread. you are qualified in the criteria.

Your criteria is irrelevant...I could do this all day @arielzit but I need to cook the wife n kids breakfast ! Maybe I'll chat later for some comic relief  Smiley

it is relevant. lebubar already confirmed half..so at least half is already incriminated haha

happy eating!

Cool tell this lebubar dude to show the proof...and I read it with my breakfast
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I agree, you should continue harassing our community, you are doing a great job!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Not that I needed them.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
The DASH instamine does not matter if the dev does not dump the coin and continue developing the coin.
I never hear anyone complaining about Vitalik holding lots of ETH or Satoshi holding lots of BTC. Although these two coins are not instamined, the dev have a very big advantage by holdings a large portion of the coins.
legendary

happy eating!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Your criteria is irrelevant...I could do this all day @arielzit but I need to cook the wife n kids breakfast ! Maybe I'll chat later for some comic relief  Smiley
legendary

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

legendary

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

So if bs is fertilizer for fun...I guess you admit to spreading fertilizer  Smiley
legendary
@arielbit if you read all my posts on the dash thread you would see that I was a Dark coin fan and abandoned dash along with vertoe into the original dash pump...but that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

I can still call them my friends even if we had a different view of which direction the coin should have taken...

no need to reply...unless you need to make your posting quota! What's the current rate these days...? Grin

yeah you abandon ship..but you are involved in the "early days time frame" which is being investigated here (and you have the love at first sight question at the other thread  Wink )

so what is my agenda? my quota? rate? haha.

this is fun and free, i didn't even advertised in my sig since day 1

being employed means there is an expectation

meeting expectation is pressure

pressure hinders creativity

no creativity = no fun

i'm a miner, speculator, trader, investor, and rat hunter ... whichever, whenever i want, they are not in order.

P.S.
bullshit is a fertilizer to my fun, remember that  Wink
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
@arielbit if you read all my posts on the dash thread you would see that I was a Dark coin fan and abandoned dash along with vertoe into the original dash pump...but that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

I can still call them my friends even if we had a different view of which direction the coin should have taken...

no need to reply...unless you need to make your posting quota! What's the current rate these days...? Grin
legendary

The thread was created 18 January 2014 and the first mention to Masternodes is from the 21 February 2014. A month and 189 pages of thread later!  Anyway...

You can continue with your conspiracy theories and threads, are very funny  Cheesy

I see that I am not in your thats-a-conspiracy-you-are-all-insiders thread. Shame on you!

I posted the evidence and you act like some dumb ass person (pretending you didn't see or understand).. i'll repeat it so you can reabsorb it

Great, now that everything is stable, I'll be posting later about the vision of this project and milestones! Time to move on to actually implementing what I set out to do.

so Evan had planned already for his coin..when did "the plan" become a plan? 2 days after the launch? i believe the plan was a plan waaaay back.

he showed the plans a month after he said he had plans..delayed it on purpose for the accumulation with his friends.

Masters

To defeat propagation problems, master nodes are elected each new block. They are responsible for being the authority of what goes into the joined transaction each session. This is done in a tamperproof way, but I think it’s not important to the discussion.

Even after the instamine, accumulation, fork from 84 million to 21 million supply

Evan still putting the masternode specifics under the rug so he and his friends can further accumulate dash.

Hmmm.
I saw my name ...
wtf is here? I win something?

I know in person half of the person in your list. lol

wtf ariel?

Yes I create my account in bitcointalk to post in Darkcoin thread. and?
Hmmm?

wtf ariel?

Guys guys.. Trolleros and Trolleras : Make something for your fucking coin!!!!

Don't see it is dying?

----------

"What did you make for XMR guys??"

DrkLvr_ I create 3 new threads to treat DASH.
areilbit : I'm not sure but I also made a new thread about Dash member's registration date.
smoothie: I write 6 posts in the same page in the ANN Dash thread.

"Oooooohhh, I ask what did you MAKE FOR MONERO FUCKING STUPIDS!!!!"

-----------------

Pathetic

I'd like to quote this..see red letters above  Wink

just in case readers missed that part...
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

I agree, you should continue harassing our community, you are doing a great job!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

The thread was created 18 January 2014 and the first mention to Masternodes is from the 21 February 2014. A month and 189 pages of thread later!  Anyway...

You can continue with your conspiracy theories and threads, are very funny  Cheesy

I see that I am not in your thats-a-conspiracy-you-are-all-insiders thread. Shame on you!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The Dash instamine of 2014 matters only to the Monero community, who feel threatened by Dash when they see Dash growing and growing like that.
You can even see when they feel threatened, its mostly on times Dash is rising in price when they feel pressed to bump this thread. ..v Lets face it, the Dash instamine doesn't matter, this thread doesn't matter and people posting in this thread don't matter
(and yes, that includes me).

Not true, if you read dash thread you will see I was there at the beginning to mine and he screwed on 2 failed launches until he got his instamine right. So try to keep your fact straight and don't try to rewrite history on these boards.

says the person heavily involved in the Monero community  Roll Eyes
thanks for just proving my point.

Well i'm done wasting any more energy on this thread, you can all bump it all you want .. it just doesn't matter.

it should matter to everyone....scams need to be highlighted and those involved with such projects need be outed for the scammers they are. Dash should be a pariah. Monero is neither here nor there to me and is not at all relevant to the fact dash is a scam. Dasher's strange argument that dash isn't a scam because some people revealing their scam are part of another rival coins community is nothing other than a diversion.

Everyone knows the captive instamine took place. Those promoting it are promoting captive instamining (scamming ie saying a fair and open launch then just mining it all up themselves - then slashing the minting - then creating masternodes ...another scam if the initial distribution is so abused that a few hold all the coins)

There are other coins that are equally as bad if not worse but dash is up there with them and should be banned from promoting their dirty scam coin on the main boad. They should be confined to their own thread if not deleted from the board altogether.
legendary
legendary

- shuns the instamine..

- points at the price of dash..

- blame monero..

- posted a link to a  biased dash website

now that's a shill  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
The Dash instamine of 2014 matters only to the Monero community, who feel threatened by Dash when they see Dash growing and growing like that.
You can even see when they feel threatened, its mostly on times Dash is rising in price when they feel pressed to bump this thread. ..v Lets face it, the Dash instamine doesn't matter, this thread doesn't matter and people posting in this thread don't matter
(and yes, that includes me).

Not true, if you read dash thread you will see I was there at the beginning to mine and he screwed on 2 failed launches until he got his instamine right. So try to keep your fact straight and don't try to rewrite history on these boards.

says the person heavily involved in the Monero community  Roll Eyes
thanks for just proving my point.

Well i'm done wasting any more energy on this thread, you can all bump it all you want .. it just doesn't matter.

I have not held any XMR for 3 months. check my posts. I am completely open about my crypto.

Any reasons in particular why you sold?

You can check my post history but I posted when I believed BTC would go down and take most alts for the ride so I decided to divest all VC until that time passed and that period of time was over when I posted "Equilibrium" in the XMR speculation thread. But I did not get back in as my coinage was elsewhere at the time and I called it spot on for XMR BTW I think it was 1.37 USD. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: