Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 10. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 25, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
If that is what you believe that is fine with me, I would love to see ethereum even cheaper than what it is right now and I will take the opportunity to buy as much as I could at that moment because I know that sooner or later the price will recover and it is likely people are going to be panicking at that point and will try to do anything to get out of ethereum while they still can. It is true that the price of ethereum is very dependent on icos and it is also true the market of icos is very weak right now.

But this is not going to last forever at some point the market will recover and the appetite for risk of investors is going to comeback and the price will reach its previous all time high and I do not plan to miss that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
Ethereum and Ripple respectively lose 0.84 and 1.61 percent, a drop in Bitcoin, which is under 6.5 billion for each BTC.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
October 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
There is no possibility of dropping ETH to $60. I think the lowest will be $150 and it will not last more than 1 or 2 days. It will happen right before the bullrun. ETH has still some good usages. So, it's not possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
I agree that today a large amount of ICO has negatively affected the price of ethereum. However, in the future, when all unprofitable and unnecessary projects disappear, ethereum will once again recover and grow in value.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 25, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
There is no reason behind Ethereum price fall to $60, give your reason. If many ICOs are failed, then ETH price drops to $200 but you have to bear in mind, there are a lot of exchangers where there is trade with ETH pair. This exchanges needs huge ETH, so demand is still be positive. No reason i found in your comments.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:56:01 PM
I believe that even if the price of an ethereum drops to $ 60, it still doesn’t mean the collapse of the ethereum, maybe not as fast as we want, but the market recover and ethereum too!
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 25, 2018, 01:29:55 PM
Dont think that ethereum can drop so low,but all can be if we looking from other side then whales,banks,other following peoples can dump eth down,in my opinion i think this dont happen..
Activity: 350
October 25, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Of course, I also disagree with Ethereum falling to $60, this is practically unrealistic scenario, because investors who bought Ethereum would not sell it at such a low price before. Moreover, Ethereum has a lot of investors, who will only use the low price to buy more Ethereum coins, so I see no reason to panic.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
I agree that Ethereum is currently losing its position and that if it is not until the new year of Ethereum growth, then most likely it will become useless and it will be replaced by competitors. But so far, it is too early to talk about falling to $ 70. I don't think that's going to happen this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 25, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
And now the price of ETH has not fallen below 160$. It looks like it is the lowest price that ETH can go down, if it goes down below 160$ then surely all investors will panic sell. ETH has experienced the worst of times and now it is recovering if the market is positive
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 25, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
That is your assumption without any logical reasons that ethereum will drop to 60$. This market is in the growing stage and we will see a lot of revolutions in this market in the coming years and a lot of ground is available for new ICO's to come.
Activity: 286
October 25, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
Sounds very logic and not so good for this coin. But I agree. ETH is the most unstable and least in being promising for the future cryptomarket's development.
The price of Bitcoin could be making Ethereum priced lower than it should be, not that I am complaining about it lol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
I can't imagine for this, eth can go down to 60 $ on its own, and even if that happens it won't last long, for the traders this is the right moment to invest
I think that is impossible because it will be very detrimental to the total ethereum's support is very high, my belief ethereum will go back up, buying is the right time to hold until the market goes up again.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 25, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
I find it a little hard to believe this is happening. Of course, Ethereum is now difficult but he can not so much to take their positions. And it hasn't lost its meaning, so I believe in Ethereum. After all, now the situation is difficult for all cryptocurrencies.
The price of $ 60, can only be the case if the entire market will fall in the near future, but such a scenario to me is fantastic. Many coins will not be profitable mining, this means that rich people will lose their business. I think that the community will not allow this to be done.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:26:18 AM
i don't think so ethereum after implementing the proof of stake mechanism will highly appreciate in price i'm hodling good luck if you are not an ethereum hodler not financial advice Smiley
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
You are right about your opinion but that does not mean eth price will hit down to $60, it might be hard to hit down to below $100 because ethereum apart from been used for ICO investing, many people are building a real world application with ethereum and that will increase the utility also by when next the reward for the miners will be reduce it will also make the price to adjust and go up a little bit. my point is that eth is still strong to go below that price though  i am not ruling out the possibility because in the crypto space anything is possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
I find it a little hard to believe this is happening. Of course, Ethereum is now difficult but he can not so much to take their positions. And it hasn't lost its meaning, so I believe in Ethereum. After all, now the situation is difficult for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 25, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
It is true that the price of Ethereum has fallen due to a drop in interest in ICO projects, but I believe that the influence of ICO projects in shaping the price of Ethereum is exaggerated and the price of $60 is not real. Ethereum has a lot of fans and investors who invested specifically in Ethereum, and tokens are both sold and bought for Ethereum, so this can not cause a strong drop in the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
Possible. When there is a big drop we might also see a big re-bounce from the 60 mark. However i think not many will be able to benefit from this 60 mark, maybe somewhere around 150 mark majority of people will leave ether market.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Sounds very logic and not so good for this coin. But I agree. ETH is the most unstable and least in being promising for the future cryptomarket's development.
Pages:
Jump to: