Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 9. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
i  don t  think  that  etherium  will  ever  drop  to   60   dollar  and  this  market  is  with  ups  and  downs  and their prices never will be  known what is  going to be like so  just wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
I agree with the part of your post which says there are no new people to invest in ICOs, this might have affected ether price due to low patronage but if you associate the fall in ether price to the fact that people buy and sell, then I find it difficult to agree.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 25, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
You mentioned the right points in your construes. The crypto world is a financial sector that gains value according to the balance of supply demand. ICOs are not preferred as before. So your prediction can happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
When Ether was $ 5, he had nothing but a whitepaper and idea. Why should the price of successful product drop so low? Even a year ago it was $ 300. Everything new but not Ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 25, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
Ether falling to $60..are you serious? Well, if you can present your claims based on verifiable facts and proof, I will agree with you, otherwise I assume your claims are just based on assumptions. Yes...market is bad but that do not mean there aren't investors still investing in ICO's!
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
Come what may, ethereum is still one of the measurement standards in the crypto space. Nobody would like to see such standard fall to the point. Although, some people were expecting such fall, but one thing i know is that ethereum will continue to remain in the crytpo space.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 25, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
Ethereum has had a nice run to it's all time high last year and frankly we are all expecting the higher price of ether because of perceived value of ether considering the cap, the liquidity and uses! I believe ether will still rise in price I'm the future!
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
No buddy, there are points I think like you but I don't understand why you said it will go to 60usd. In my opinion it won't go under 100usd. In fact it won't even go under 135 usd
Activity: 812
October 25, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
I think erher will not go down to $60 price unless people not want and don't want buy it. We don't have any assurance that declining will be happen maybe there's a declining but not so lower like people's think.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
It was very interesting to know your opinion, but I think a little differently. Why ETH should fall to 60 USD? Just because someone wants it and constantly writes about it? I do not think. There must always be a specific reason. Why did you decide that ETH at the end of 2017 increased due to the demand for ico? This is also not the case. The growth of the market was about one month, that is, ico sharply aroused interest for only one month Let's go back a few years ago and see how events developed earlier. Every time the top cryptocurrencies grew, everyone was calm. As soon as they fell in price, there was a panic right away and everyone wrote that everything had come to an end, but then the cryptocurrency grew again in price, but even more. And this was repeated and reversed. And for some reason, when there was another increase in ETH, and then a fall, no one wrote that growth was due to ico, but this time because of ico. Of course, growth at the end of 2017 was entirely due to other factors. One of them is the launch of Bitcoin futures. It is this financial instrument that attracted new capital, and so all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin and depend on its price, then of course ETH also grew. And the fall is primarily a fixation of profits and a set of positions for the new approach.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
The price was strongly overestimated. But you do not look at popularity of this cryptocurrency it only grows. The best Ethereum.
The fact is there's a time to recover again in current price so it's not totally risky in terms of dump because everything will be fine and as I can look in market it's strongly goes beyond with no limits.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
The price was strongly overestimated. But you do not look at popularity of this cryptocurrency it only grows. The best Ethereum.
Activity: 392
October 25, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Your observation is very good. You are right, People are selling Ethereum every day, but some people also buying continuously,  right?   Ethereum not about only buy and sell, it's a big platform and day by day it is growing! Most of the new coins are coming on Ethereum platform and you already know the majority of the good altcoin working on Ethereum blockchain! So, I don't think the price will come back at 60$ ever!
i hope that ethereum will outlive all this crisis as it really deserves to be one of tje best cruprocurrency ever and i hope that we will see it later
October 25, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

we will see and actually i am afraid to comment more about it as it is so sad what is happening right now innthe world of ethereum
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Your observation is very good. You are right, People are selling Ethereum every day, but some people also buying continuously,  right?   Ethereum not about only buy and sell, it's a big platform and day by day it is growing! Most of the new coins are coming on Ethereum platform and you already know the majority of the good altcoin working on Ethereum blockchain! So, I don't think the price will come back at 60$ ever!
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 25, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle
very pity right in once gan only 60 USD only, but we should not give up I am sure for the next few months will be back to normal and improve it, for now the bitcoiner have to be patient 
etejreum is one of the most reliable coin and i thi k tjat we should not sell it and we will regreg afterwards for sure
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 25, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
That's right, the demand pushes the price up and attracted new investors, but most of these investors came at the time of HYIP. Now the current situation in the market has shaken out all the random people. This means that the market has become healthier and more stable. The market needs serious investors for its further development.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 25, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

i think taht it is a temporary sitiation and we will soon find the way out of this hell and things will be back to normal again
October 25, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle
very pity right in once gan only 60 USD only, but we should not give up I am sure for the next few months will be back to normal and improve it, for now the bitcoiner have to be patient 
October 25, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
Sounds very logic and not so good for this coin. But I agree. ETH is the most unstable and least in being promising for the future cryptomarket's development.
It's the heck do you think hell gan gan is indeed a few months this ETH price is less stable, but it was also another coin kon also experienced the same thing there is also an increasingly price go down much, so still in the safe  ETH it
Pages:
Jump to: