Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 15. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
There are always reason behind the dump of bitcoin. One thing is that, the news we received affect much the panic sellers. The market is also manipulated by the whales and as of now, it matters a lot since there is a news about ETF. Many people currently fear to buy btc and sell it immediately on other side, whales playing the market.
Activity: 87
In fact, it's very good. While some people in the panic sell bitcoin, believing that this soap bubble will soon burst, it's time to put free money into the crypto currency, this is my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
At the moment, due to the negative news background, there is a fall. I think it will last another week. This is due to the fact that the SEC has postponed a meeting on changing the trading rules at the Chicago Optional Exchange CBOE, where the ETF should be traded to Bitcoin, from 10 August to 30 September. This fundamental news automatically affected Bitcoin's price
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
It's as simple as the abundance of supply of bitcoin in the market makes the prices go down.

FUD's doesn't affect the price directly but this could influence hodlers/ investors into selling their coins and add more supply in the market.
i keep wondering why FUD still has so much influence on the market or why some investors will sell bitcoins at cheap rate when prices will eventually go up
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
bitcoin price is going down for a lot reasons,the current dip was caused by the postponement of the bitcoin etf proposal
Activity: 280
because maybe bitcoin became less interested, he was less trusted. There was a temporary collapse of the crypto currency
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Because the price manipulated by the whales then there's a lot of negative news about bitcoin and other crypto the outcome the investors become panic and they sold their bitcoin but remember bitcoin is very volatile so better be ready on what would be the wise thing to do when bitcoin is on dip.
Activity: 104
although slowly but Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise and this is certainly a good signal for bitcoin growth in the future, and I'm optimistic if in the next few months bitcoin prices will return to reach $ 10K Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 182
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The main reason why bitcoin is rapidly decreasing its market value it's because of so many people that are selling due to afraid of the speculation that there is a huge fluctuation of  market value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The price of Bitcoin dramatically down because the SEC postpone to announce the approval of the finacial funds invesment. This new make the price of BTC continously donw in some next day and i think its price can go down at the 3k $.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Well for me it is a temporary i think maybe this august or ber months will getting high price of bitcoin all we need is to wait
yes i am also hopeful that it will be a temporary decrease in bitcoin price, and very soon bitcoin price will recover its lose. in fact in last few days we observed a rapid decrease in bitcoin price but now the price is trading too much stable and getting a strong support at 6000$, i hope that bitcoin price will not break that support.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
The price of bitcoin can not grow steadily in the last few years we have seen how the price of bitcoin has gradually risen to conquer new price maxims, the market should have been corrected once and we are watching it now. Also, the price of bitcoin began to decline due to news that in some countries began to apply tough measures to regulate the market of cryptocurrencies, but i think that the price of bitcoin will grow soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's as simple as the abundance of supply of bitcoin in the market makes the prices go down.

FUD's doesn't affect the price directly but this could influence hodlers/ investors into selling their coins and add more supply in the market.

In my own opinion, FUD is the main reason why the market prices are dumping in the market but we can still consider for some influence because there are also crypto analyst who are creating negative speculations about bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 14
The price is going down because the big money hasn't entered so far.

More financial product would help, enabling funds to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The fall in price suggests that a short July recovery was largely due to speculation about a possible positive decision by the SEC regarding bitcoin-ETF. Many are convinced that the latter can attract the money of institutional investors to the developing market.
Activity: 18
One of the reasons this might happen is because of the nature of how cryptocurrency works. This is the one I risk the most. there are about a million factors that can affect the value of bitcoin or altcoin, and this decline is something that is natural and expected, especially now because the market is flooded with more investors than before. because of the negative news that people hear they are nervous and panic but don't need to worry because one day the price of bitcoin will stabilize. But I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will rise again. Same as last year.

Very true. You never know what to expect. Even if positive news is released, it doesn't move. Then for absolutely no reason, it'll skyrocket. I think it's got something to do with the flow of money from other markets as a lot of investors will get into crypto for various reasons that have some negative effect on those other markets.

It's just finding it's feet and getting ready to take off again. I don't think it'll go on the same run as it did last year, but it'll still find its value.
Activity: 167
Well for me it is a temporary i think maybe this august or ber months will getting high price of bitcoin all we need is to wait
Activity: 193

Activity: 25
Mainly due to all the negative news being spread by different media channels. This phase is just temporary.

Activity: 25
I am actually very surprised with current behavior. It has become very uncertain lately.
Pages:
Jump to: