Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 12. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
i think this is just temporary,Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market.Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users.Bitcoin is a currency is normal to increase the price of bitcoin we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased in the end of 2017...the prices are very low think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable...
Everyone should better know about its price that bitcoin is not a stable currency and its price is sometime up and down so that's why people should take some patience and wait for future price which will very high and profitable but now its price is going to up so i think it will rapidly more high in coming future.
Merit: 1
The price of bitcoin is sharply reduced, which means that whales are being bought to multiply their profits in the future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
There are many reasons to pull this market down. But I think the main reason is that the big investors are trying to create false information to pull the market down as they will have a larger number of bitcoins.
Activity: 210
i think this is just temporary,Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market.Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users.Bitcoin is a currency is normal to increase the price of bitcoin we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased in the end of 2017...the prices are very low think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable...
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Demand for bitcoin falls, so the price falls. Many people go to Fiat. As many believe that this is a necessary measure to sell today and tomorrow to buy at a lower price. But not the fact that tomorrow the price will be lower. ))
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
You can already find some articles on internet and read them to know what causes bitcoin to go up in August of 2018 because to give an extended and were here would be a real waste of forum memory, lol.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The market chooses BTC's price to continue to decline is the market normal performance, a good speculation product is impossible to rise all the time, have rise and fall is normal.
Activity: 86
the news about some exchange get hacked , and from that people panic and keep selling their assets and make the bitcoin price rapidly going down
Activity: 518

In my own opinion the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down is because many of bitcoin holders are dumping or selling their investment because they are avoiding the losses they might face.
That is one reason, the another reason is because the SEC still rejects the ETF Bitcoin
so shareholders back releasing his stock. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will be rising again.

Of course bitcoin price will rise again soon, just wait and we see again the all time high, I hope it's will happen after a couple of months ,many people now are so stress because of the dump.
Merit: 11
In economics, something has value if it checks the following two boxes: scarcity and utility. Lack just means that something has a limited supply. In the case of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency has a set cap of 21 million bitcoins.

Many analysts noticed that this set cap makes bitcoin more attractive than other assets, even gold. That's because unlike with gold, there's no need to worry about a digital Gold Rush. A treasure trove of Bitcoin won't ever be "discovered," causing the crypto's price to crash with a stream in supply. i think next few month is good to btc is my hope
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

In my own opinion the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down is because many of bitcoin holders are dumping or selling their investment because they are avoiding the losses they might face.
That is one reason, the another reason is because the SEC still rejects the ETF Bitcoin
so shareholders back releasing his stock. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will be rising again.
Activity: 140
I think the bitcoin price rapidly going down due to the psychology of investor. They do not trust in crypto and bitcoin and sell this token to fiat to cut off the lost and make the bitcoin price down. But crypto and blockchain have many advantage than existing technology and i belive that the market will recover soon.

Activity: 56
there can be many reasons for this. but the greatest reason is that the whales do not want the bull run yet. these guys are controlling both money and the public.
Activity: 77
BTC's price decreases at the present time may be because large investors try to force prices down so that retail investors get out of the market. And when the price of BTC drops to a low level, big investors will buy more. that's what I'm taking off.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
That's very normal to be happens because bitcoin is not stable so we can't sure that bitcoin will not going down so that's why expecting that it will happens. But no worries because that's a temporary only everythings will be fine.
Activity: 112
Many factors that affect the price reduction - the decline in popularity among people, government distrust, etc.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Bitcoin prices are not going up because the investors are looking to make quick profit with alt coins. There are so many alt coins and the money gets split in all.
No it is not so, I think that quick profit is only possible from bitcoin investment. I think that there some other reasons which are restricting bitcoin price to increase. But I am sure that very soon everything will become clear and we will see bitcoin price to start increasing and even reaches to its previous high price very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Activity: 644

You are definetely right about that. Yes, bitcoin is temporary. Temporary high in price and Temporary in lower price. There is no permanent in crypto market. As of now, we can say an accurate reason why the orice of bitcoin is rapidly going up and down. There is a rumors that bitcoin price is going down because many people are selling bitcoins. And I do not think if its true or its just a opinion of other people.
Activity: 29
We may see the bottom at about $3000. That's possible.
Pages:
Jump to: