Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 10. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
There is a lot of market manipulations nowadays. This is the mainly reason of the BTC price crushing down.
Big whales want to buy BTC at lower price, so they just manipulate the market to bring them under 6k$.
When these whales will be enough huge, we should expect a biiiig price increasement
Activity: 85
This is very, not worth asking. Then I want to ask you why Bitcoin will rise rapidly last year? Market changes are very normal.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think it is because of the demand of bitcoin continuously decreasing. Also I think the bitcoin investors are also decreasing so the bitcoin price are still continuously going down. If the bitcoin has a new investors here on bitcoin I think it may affect the bitcoin price increase.
it makes sense that the decline in bitcoin demand can affect market price movements and the interest of new investors begins to decrease because in this year the price of bitcoin has often decreased. but there are most people who take advantage of the current decline in bitcoin prices so that most of them are able to convince new investors who believe that bitcoin price movements will increase in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
not everything depends on the speed of bitcoin, the market was overbought, so it remains to wait for the market to offer something more interesting than just the speed of transactions
For me the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down because many rich investor is choosing to invest there money on ico and i also think that many people here in crypto is not buying many bitcoin even the market is red so it is taking too long before the value of bitcoin to recover.
Activity: 31
Many people have invested there and are hoping. The btc is too popular to crack down
Activity: 159
I also don't know what the cause of bitcoin dropped dramatically, but what I think is why bitcoin has dropped dramatically in a long time and made everyone feel sad with all this ...
Activity: 378
not everything depends on the speed of bitcoin, the market was overbought, so it remains to wait for the market to offer something more interesting than just the speed of transactions
Activity: 31
maybe because it haven't prove its value yet, especially when it comes to transactions that deals with bitcoin, if this continues, the bitcoin might shutdown.
Activity: 238
Yes, this is only temporary because there are certainly lots of good news and improvements will come so for me don't panic.
I believe that, soon the sun will shine again. The market will turn green again or later we will experience again the biggest day of our lives to be calm and know that bitcoin has a future.
Activity: 323
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think it is because of the demand of bitcoin continuously decreasing. Also I think the bitcoin investors are also decreasing so the bitcoin price are still continuously going down. If the bitcoin has a new investors here on bitcoin I think it may affect the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 403
It is possible that Bitcoin is being removed from the list by the World Economic Forum, so this has led Bitcoin to go down. Looking at the difficulties that Bitcoin encountered in 2018 we can see that this is a challenging year for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 114
the value of bitcoin is rapidly going down because everyone do panic sell, yesterday a lot of fud spread and made many people afraid of losing their bitcoin assets, and finally they sold it without thinking long.
Activity: 142
yes its temporary it will pump soon and it will hit the moon just hodl your bitcoins to help price goes up
Activity: 16

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy
Very good for answer. I like answer of you, I think the same as you.
Activity: 49
Long experience the bitcoin and its nobility. Off base, bitcoin dont need to substantiate itself as far as its spikes and climbs which are certain shot over the long haul.

We dont need to fear about it since it is the thing that makes up our bitcoin : Most unpredictable cash, Decentralized in nature, Publicly acknowledged and demotivated by the administration, businesses willing to acknowledge, guidelines and directions willing to boycott! You never recognize what shocks bitcoin needs to find in its way which influences its costs extremely. So im almost certain that everything is impermanent here and we simply need to give it time.
Activity: 207
Why the prince of bitcoin rapidly going down?  Well in my own opinion because of the the number of investors matters a lot in the progress of bitcoin. And one reason because of panic selling thats why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Lots of reason behind this thing I don’t know where to start this topic. Let's start with the very simple thing call liquidity. Another is the blockchain system and some are profit broker and lots of things out there. So we see that there are many options is how much this is going down.
The answer of this simple question is there are many coins out there in this market and they all they want to take the place of btc so they start many ways to gain that position so they start blockchain and many more system which truly hampers the market as well and many people lose there all investment by the following blockchain  this cause-effect the whole market but it will find in no time. So we should wait for the change of this falling market and have some passions about this matter.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
the value of bitcoin dropped because of the circulation of negative rumors about bitcoin, besides that there were also many government restrictions on the circulation of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will go down because news about geogle bans cryptocurrency-related ads, Facebook also bans ads about butcoin. But not only that, Twitter and Instagram according to some articles also make these actions. Although that is unverified information but it makes a stir in the market so it has played a role in reducing the value of bitcoin. But thanks to the news saying that they will discuss the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully can rise more.
Not only big whales but all of us are not going well due to little price increase we sell out our coins immediately which enables the price of Bitcoin to go back downwards. Our actions do not let the price to improve or follow the increase trend so we have to change our mind if we have opportunity to get huge profit then why we choose little profit, is totally out of mind and ignorance.
Activity: 148
I think this is a natural thing, up and down. It's just a temporary trait, although I'm new, but I know a bit about this issue, So I think the bitcoin price factor down is what I see if the supply is bigger than the demand, then the price will drop until demand is greater than the supply.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
With the way the market has been since this year has been very scary, especially for people with large investments. Even if you are an experienced trader, there are some point to which the market drops and you check your portfolio and get shaken at least a bit. I thought the market would have recovered by this time of the year.

If you really study last year's price trend, you will realize that the current trend in the market was the same as last year's. The only difference is that last year, it was in 1Ks and 2Ks but now 5K, 6K, 7K and 8Ks. This is what people do not understand and get confused that bitcoin has reduced in price. We are growing each and every year and this year's price is what we see. Next year's price range is expected to be a little higher than this and we will see the ups and downs again. So most people see this trend as normal and not any threat to bitcoin or crypto in general.
Pages:
Jump to: