Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 18. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bitcoin futures traded at futures prices lower than spot prices are showing a decline in expectations for virtual assets such as Bitcoin. This can create a rapid sell-off effect on the market.
Activity: 30
At present, the number of Bitcoins is up to 80%, with nearly 17 million Bitcoins "evaporated". Bitcoin mining has slowed investors' confidence, making the virtual currency more scarce in the market.
Activity: 31
The cryptocurrency has been plagued by the potential threat of regulation that could have left the investors unsettled. This contributed to Bitcoin's decline.
Activity: 191
It is hard for anyone to know the reason, in my opinion, the price shark's market price is likely to happen, the price of BTC in their opinion and we see that the market is constantly falling, but the time they are will be more.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
It's part of the game in investment. If it keeps going up just like that, it will crash out of the market. Going up and down give it balances and makes it stronger.
That is how things work in the crypto market. You would never have a stable market and the ups and downs will be there forever for it regulates the demand for crypto upon a fall in the value of Bitcoin or a rise in stability. This is very important and activates the interest in the crypto. Besides, the price goes down due to imbalances in the market forces which is a phenomenon related to every market.
Activity: 129
This is an ordinary thing in bitcoin or even in the greater part of the digital forms of money, the fast going down of the cost. As I would like to think nobody realizes what is the correct motivation behind why this is going on to this industry. We can state that we have considerations or references that influences the development of the cost or esteem. Be that as it may, in figure this is only a rules for us not the genuine purposes for the developments. In the event that somebody knows the genuine purposes for those developments of cost or esteem I am basically certain that he or she will be the wealthiest individual in this universe. Yet, we ought to concede this is simply expectations and rules not the genuine reasons, we can accepted on what we think yet we ought to likewise regard the remedies of others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The value of bitcoin might go down but it would always go back to it's normal price since it is volatile. We as hodlers should never doubt bitcoin for changing it's value because it is a part of it's characteristic. It is always changing but it is all worth the wait for us hodlers.

Indeed, bitcoin price always high fluctuation and its very normal. We should hold our bitcoin for long term because when ETF approved by SEC and government regulation issued, I am believe bitcoin price will increasing
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Today, a lot of people have lost confidence in the code, and they have abandoned the market to withdraw funds from the cryptographic market, now many sites statistics, the market is gradually falling, so the price of Coins continue to decrease not only btc
Activity: 234
Nothing stays up forever. If the price of bitcoin is going down, it means that at one time, it was up before. There are down times and there are uptimes. We just have to stick to our best method of holding whatever we are trading
Activity: 106
Yes because according to survey, the US Justice Department suspects traders are now manipulating BTC prices, an illegal practice in regular markets.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Because there are newcomers who make bitcoin prices go down little by little because they panic to see the price of bitcoin dropped just a little and sell it because of it. Even though it should be if they are new, it is better not to directly invest in it because there are many risks they have to face. It's better if they know in advance about the new bitcoin investing in it.
We can't avoid that because there are people that are just going to invest in bitcoin without any knowledge or preparation just like they are being driven by the hype in the internet and that is why they are investing or putting money in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down but it is best to get those cheap bitcoins rather than join the panic sellers.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Prices go down for so many reasons, dome due to regulations and banning which creates FUD. Some are due to dumping of several volumes of bitcoin. We also have altcoins which may also affect bitcoin usage. All these creates an unpredictable market which will lead to many of the investors to move out after they do felt that they might just lose their investments.
Activity: 111
Because there are newcomers who make bitcoin prices go down little by little because they panic to see the price of bitcoin dropped just a little and sell it because of it. Even though it should be if they are new, it is better not to directly invest in it because there are many risks they have to face. It's better if they know in advance about the new bitcoin investing in it.
Activity: 219
The reason I think is because sharks deliberately push down prices so they can buy more. Their cheap purchase will make them easy to control this market.
Activity: 294
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
You can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days is recovering very strongly, but the price of altcoin is still falling deeply, so I believe that at this time bitcoin prices are very easy to understand and is the thing. Adjustable bitcoin prices can increase dramatically as altcoin prices can recover. So you do not need to worry too much about bitcoin prices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
The value of bitcoin that dropping down continously because maybe of some factors like FUD's that spreading bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to be banned in which I don't think it will happen in entire world..
Activity: 140
Well, it's happening again. So another dump...

Next, time. Everyone!
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

The value of bitcoin might go down but it would always go back to it's normal price since it is volatile. We as hodlers should never doubt bitcoin for changing it's value because it is a part of it's characteristic. It is always changing but it is all worth the wait for us hodlers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
The price of bitcoin can be at any amount at any given period but what normally happen is low demands in the bitcoin market because since bitcoin operates on the law of demand and supply what ever happen to it demands it will have great effects on it market price because bitcoin operates base on it demands to determine it price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

It all comes down long term or short term view, bitcoin has given almost 200% since 2017 still, so i won't agree that price is falling.
Most of people do really care about short term, but this doesn't make sense as crypto market will be only growing, just look at the past years and compare it to present time.
What i've noticed personally, is that bitcoin doesn't have to grow whole year around like many people do think Smiley sometimes a grow for 1-2 months is more than enough to reach new heights.
Pages:
Jump to: