Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 11. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
With the way the market has been since this year has been very scary, especially for people with large investments. Even if you are an experienced trader, there are some point to which the market drops and you check your portfolio and get shaken at least a bit. I thought the market would have recovered by this time of the year.
Activity: 66
Markets are a rollercoaster and crypto ones even more, so all it takes is a few bad news suming with the comercial war between USA and China and all the fuss sorrowding it, to get people in a panic mood that they start selling everything, remenber that in a not so distant past it only took a couple off good news to put BTC on 20K, so its down now but it will be up again, as in the stock exchange we have to see it on the long term, in order to maximise our profit.
Activity: 14
The market regulation has been terrible for virtual money. The blockchain technology is new and needed regulation. The market has negatively reacted. At first, the recent boom was not so solid. With Euthereum giving up its blockchain system, it was obvious to see it collapse. The bitcoin is going down as well. I believe for the btc it will be temporary. Many people have invested there and are hoping. The btc is too popular to crack down. For that reason, I believe the actual situation will not last forever.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
in the world of trade or business there is no lasting value, rising prices will not be forever nor will the price go down forever, both will only temporarily fold.
the point is whatever is going on be calm don't panic especially when the price goes down, the thing you should not do is panic.
Yup price of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin is now getting high, I think now is best time when we should buy as market has been down since long but now time to change and get high, more over it is modern age where everyone has knowledge and information which matters a lot for price of bitcoin to be high, now again it is overcoming all the lose because of high contributing by all investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Ok, this is very difficult question now. Just what should I say about this topic there are many reasons work behind this. So one can not say that its the only reason for the price of btc is down there are lots of reason behind it one of the reason is people lose trust on this crypto marketplace. There was a certain time when people are going to crazy to a simple btc and they love to invest in it as much as possible in this marketplace but the time has changed now blockchain system just destroy the market as well so the price is going down.
Activity: 24
When investors and traders believe in bitcoins, they will want to own more and more while the supply is limited to 21 million, bitcoin prices will increase. Conversely, when the trust goes away, the desire for bitcoin ownership is not great, the bitcoin price will decrease.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Due to rapid growth from last year.. Every correction is expected whenever there is a rapid rally.. Also some weak hands selling after whales cashing out causing panic selling
Activity: 30
The reduction of the number of traders willing to spend money to buy BTC when the market is downgrade has made Bitcoin unable to stand the support level anymore, leading to a sharp decline in prices.
Activity: 18
There are several reasons but the most intriguing one is the "US - China Trade war".
 There are a lot of speculations in market that due to the US trade sanctions on China, a lot of trading has gone underground and is happening through "Cryptocurrency". Therefore the Trump administration is trying to ban crypto which has caused a plummet in the price.

Just my humble opinion. You guys can disagree.

I'd say that the trade war is most certainly causing an impact on the prices as well. Naturally, a lot of firms would want to protect their income and they are doing that by trying to find alternative ways to trade. But how would the Trump administration be able to take effective action to ban crypto? I can't really see a feasible course of action that would result in the direct decrease in price.

I think it's more of a recovery stage, still happening from the bubble last winter. The 6k region is the borderline for profitability of miners, so it will hold. It needs to hold.
Activity: 224
It is a cunnind bear trap. They will dump BTC to 3500$ and when majority of us will sell in panic sale whales will buy all of it and then we will see moon...
Activity: 56
There are several reasons but the most intriguing one is the "US - China Trade war".
 There are a lot of speculations in market that due to the US trade sanctions on China, a lot of trading has gone underground and is happening through "Cryptocurrency". Therefore the Trump administration is trying to ban crypto which has caused a plummet in the price.

Just my humble opinion. You guys can disagree.
Activity: 23
Trading volume and market capitalization may partly reflect Bitcoin's liquidity. As the market capitalization is down and investors are less likely to trade, Bitcoin is at risk of slipping because of weakening liquidity.
Activity: 26
Lot of factors are contributing to this including the increasing number of alt coins.
Activity: 103
the issues and news are good for the development of crypto in my opinion, but because the crypto market is decentralized without the authority of an agency or person responsible for regulating value, so that when a majority of crypto holders try to play the market to get big profits
Activity: 67
Bitcoin is rapidly going down because of the fake news spreading about it. Some says bitcoin is a scam and has no future. Panic buyers is also one of the reasons why bitcoin has decreases its value.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i think, there are many people sell their coin under value. just little by little, but it will make the price rapidly down if there are many people take it. maybe they avraid bitcoin price too low so they want to sell as fas as they can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
This is not new to us that the bitcoin price is down. Because bitcoin prepare to price pump we are all aware of that .
Activity: 122
Bitcoin’s recent and dramatic depreciation against the dollar has called into question the cryptocurrency’s commonly touted purpose as a ‘store of value’ or ‘digital gold,
Activity: 112
One of the reasons why bitcoin reduces the price is the need to purchase bitcoin, for example, the need to buy bitcoin is less than the need to sell bitcoin, thereby causing the bitcoin price to be affected and bitcoin resulting in reduced bitcoin prices.
Activity: 141
I think right now the investors are being hit by the panic, because a lot of bad news about the world of crypto. So the bearish market conditions make many are afraid to return investing in crypto, while other investors who even sell all they crypto and not investing again. This is what causes the market conditions difficult to climb back.
Pages:
Jump to: