Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 20. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 12
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Price Rapidly decrease is part of being volatile movements there was sometimes the price rapidly growing up right? this is normal so we what we  gonna do is to get investment in TIMING with strategy this is not like a usual real business this is Tangible business that powered by digital system. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yes, Bitcoin is temporary. Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market. Which is $ 8K below. Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users. Moreover, Bitcoin is a currency. It is normal to increase the price of bitcoin. If we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased. In particular, in the end of 2017. But the prices are very low in early 2018. Some people think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing. It may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable.
I think the countries of France and South Korea only temporarily prohibit the use of bitcoin. Because they see the decline in bitcoin prices. I am sure they will redevelop the bitcoin when it rises soaring. Those who do not believe in bitcoin will feel sorry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Many things cause decreased bitcoin. A lot of negative news about bitcoin keeps the bitcoin price down in the crypto market, causing bitcoin holders and panicked investors, so they quickly sell their bitcoins for a bargain price. However I am sure the bitcoin value will rise again.
Activity: 26
It is matter of time when bitcoin touches $10k again, we have media coverage and then it will be unstoppable.
Activity: 266
The price of a digital asset is volatile and depends not only on market factors, but also on the actions of a circle of persons who control it and regulate it using bitcoin futures. To explain the true reason for the dynamics of the bitcoin price is not realistic, because of the lack of insider information.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
I think it may be because there is bad news that attacks cryptocurrency and spread across some of the existing media making the bitcoin quickly drop. traders who panic easily also seem to have such an effect as well.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Yes the current decline is just temporally which i believe will bounce back very soon particularly as we about to enter the month of August of which everyone believe the market will reach the moon.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin going down because of banning crypto in social media, advertising a fake news about crypto thats why more people panic to sell out of thier holdings. But we see know price of bitcoin is going up to 8k and i believe market is started to recover again.

I think the biggest factor that affects the bitcoin price down is the negative amount of news that makes users panic and sell bitcoin cheaply, but I'm sure that the market soon gets better so we'll see fantastic rises.
Activity: 378
In order to at least stabilize the bitcoin price, it is necessary either that the speculators transfer part of their coins to long-term investments or, to increase the number of speculators or ways to use bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136

Yes that is only temporary thats why i keep on holding on with my investments and patiently wait till the price surge higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Many got some trouble with countries regulations, Scams and almost anything had been thrown to bitcoin. Certainly not good because the result is that it creates a chain reaction to most investors. Fear of one is fear to the many. So while in the state of FUD in one's mind as perhaps which is due to influence, people are even willing to sell their bitcoin on a losing price. So this is the reason why bitcoin could drop so easily as of now.
Activity: 28
It is just temporary, if you see there are some rises as well. I think that we will see huge rise in coming months just like last year.
Activity: 6
One thing is for sure, if bitcoin did not move up for remaining months of the year, I will take out everything. Not worth it anymore.
Activity: 25
The trust of people is affected as biotin prices dropped from $20 k to $6k in few days. May be those people left crypto.
Activity: 26
It is going down because there is no major media coverage. Most of the channels portray it as a failure now.
Activity: 37
Bitcoin prices are not going up because the investors are looking to make quick profit with alt coins. There are so many alt coins and the money gets split in all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
It's part of the game in investment. If it keeps going up just like that, it will crash out of the market. Going up and down give it balances and makes it stronger.
Activity: 84
The price of bitcoin going down because of banning crypto in social media, advertising a fake news about crypto thats why more people panic to sell out of thier holdings. But we see know price of bitcoin is going up to 8k and i believe market is started to recover again.
Activity: 504
I think the bitcoin price is very fast down because there are so many traders who panic that make the bitcoin price quickly down, you should be able to take advantage of these moments to be able to get very much benefit from buying coin when the price is cheap.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
yeah i hope so, because so many rumor bad about bitcoin and another crypto make some people panic anda sell their assets, that why the price countinue down, now in Q3 i hope the price will continue to improve, because the price has stable 8k,and many ccountry began to glance at the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: