Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 21. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This is the trend of trading platform, When you go to buy and sell then you may have this type of situation. It's called market manipulation. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down. It's a normal process for every stock platform.

The price of Bitcoin depends on the holders of it, and also to the community who are using crypto currency as their means of earning, and the people who are behind those false statement about Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
With my mind, part of the reason is the negative predictions from the analyst team, the virtual currency market recently also appeared a lot of bad news, raising doubts about the safety of money investment virtual. This also contributed to lowering bitcoin prices.

It depends on the holders who are burning their funds, the panic sellers and the community that cannot hold bitcoin that long.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
The market is showing very positive signs, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly in the past few days and are recovering very quickly. Bitocin price is now adjusting to $ 8200 and I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to increase in the coming days and to be able to rise sharply this adjustment is necessary.
Bitcoin's price is determined by a number of factors.The amount of investment done in bitcoin determines the price of bitcoin.The forces of demand and supply also play a role in determining the price.If the demand is high then the price will rise and if the demand falls then the price will fall.Some countries have also banned bitcoin which has also created a downfall in its price.Holders are also selling their bitcoins as the prices are not rising and which is further leading to the fall in price.
Activity: 58
The price fluctuates a lot. It's super volatile unlike gold/silver. Recently they Bitcoin ETF got rejected by the SEC and that slightly caused Bitcoin to go down. But I'm sure Bitcoin prices will go back up again. Just like it did last year. Also, I think there are a lot people dumping right now so the prices are going down. It will go up.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Because it is a down trend for bitcoin right now, obviously we are having different market conditions when it is off and when it is down, So you don't need to be worried about that just wait for an uptrend instead.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
No, now they have grown back, they will bring you high value if you continue to hold them, now the growth rate of the BTC is slow, but according to my forecast in two weeks BTC will increase very fast
Activity: 145
Bitcoin price are rapidly going down because some of  holders are selling there bitcoin and some are panicking to sell bitcoin. I think these is the reason why bitcoin price goes down . This is a normal correction, its price will be rise again. You only need to do is to have patience for waiting of the higher price

Yeah, and also those fud and negative news that affects the price of bitcoin but all of this are temporary only and the price of bitcoin will recover again very soon, we just really need to hold and keep believing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
because there is a big mafia who is playing, by selling all the bitcoin that has been obtained from the bitcoin scam website they have created. many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scams. the point is, the bitcoin price drops because of the coin "scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run.
Activity: 85
It will move up now only as we are in second half of the year. This was golden period for crypto last year.
The current market is quite bleak at the moment. It is very difficult to let it grow. If the market goes down a lot then I think the rate will rise higher at the moment.
Activity: 29
It will move up now only as we are in second half of the year. This was golden period for crypto last year.
Activity: 29
Activity: 128
Bitcoin price are rapidly going down because some of  holders are selling there bitcoin and some are panicking to sell bitcoin. I think these is the reason why bitcoin price goes down . This is a normal correction, its price will be rise again. You only need to do is to have patience for waiting of the higher price
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think there is some reasons of this down fall of bitcoin price, some of them are some rumors  against bitcoin ( some countries wants to ban digital currency) is one main cause & secondly Facebook, Twitter & Google were taking step to ban crypto Ad on their platform.
The last one is the correction of bitcoin which is still on going. But we hope bitcoin will stable soon.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
This is the trend of trading platform, When you go to buy and sell then you may have this type of situation. It's called market manipulation. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down. It's a normal process for every stock platform.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
If you see the latest trends, prices are on rise now. I will say that I expect a big pump coming now.
Activity: 27
It is just matter of time we see a big whale pouring in money and we will see a pump. I expect hat in next 1-2 months.
Activity: 34
With my mind, part of the reason is the negative predictions from the analyst team, the virtual currency market recently also appeared a lot of bad news, raising doubts about the safety of money investment virtual. This also contributed to lowering bitcoin prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Price of BTC is always affected by different thing and sometimes there's nothing to do with that. Sometimes we experience rapid changes of course but actually BTC is very stable in comparison with other crypto.
Alot of things impact bitcoin, and it fluctuates all the time, but yes i would agree that out of all cryptocurrencies it is one of he most stable.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
The market is showing very positive signs, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly in the past few days and are recovering very quickly. Bitocin price is now adjusting to $ 8200 and I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to increase in the coming days and to be able to rise sharply this adjustment is necessary.
Activity: 23
What is the reason why bitcoin prices are so low? Due to the negative news that is now spreading bitcoin is a fake scam or whatever. If you remember that in 2017 the price of bitcoin is very high but why now 2018 is too low. Due to the negative news that people hear they are nervous and panic but there is no need to worry because one day the price of bitcoin will be stable
Pages:
Jump to: