Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 22. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I guess so. One reason why this might happen is because of the nature of how cryptocurrencies work. This is the one I would bet on the most. There are about million factors that can affect the value of bitcoin or altcoins, and these drops are something that was only natural and expected, especially now that the market is flooded with more investors than ever. The fact that over 40% of bitcoin is owned by around 1000 investors who are for this reason able to significantly influence the market. This means they can manipulate it if they wanted to.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Actually this is because of some Bitcoin  Holder Selling their Stock that is start last December 2017 until june 2018, look at the price now it is almost stable and sometimes gradually growing up from 6,000 USD from last quarter of june 2018 up to now date 07-30-2018 it was so nice because we have now 8,000USD as of today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Bitcoin price are rapidly goes down because some of  holders are selling there bitcoin and some are panicking to sell bitcoin. I think these is the reason why bitcoin price goes down . Its really happen that the price of bitcoin are not stable so we need to wait again till bitcoin price goes up again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I believe that this is a normal correction,  there is not a balance on supply and demand in btc and the price goes down. The market has to go up and down. It's just a temporary thing I guess which will leave a room to an increase after a period of time.
Activity: 56
The bitcoin is rapidly going down it is because of the rumors that being spread out. Yes, we heart it out that, bitcoin banned in other countries, because of its lower prices. In this year 2018 The prices is rapidly going down. We don't Have to fear about it. Soon, when bitcoin will become on top, it will become valuable. And other countries may value bitcoin someday.
Activity: 66
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

There is no such thing to be worried about the price of bitcoin rapidly going down because its just a normal situation. Bitcoin is volatile  so just focus your attention to your investment in bitcoin because soon the price of bitcoin will go back to rise-up again.

Yes, I agree, the price of bitcoin will surely rise again and it is just a matter of time and effort also a very long patience to keep holding and selling it in the right time.
Activity: 140

There is no such thing to be worried about the price of bitcoin rapidly going down because its just a normal situation. Bitcoin is volatile  so just focus your attention to your investment in bitcoin because soon the price of bitcoin will go back to rise-up again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
It is just normal that bitcoin price was going down because it has a characteristics of volatility, so don't worry because its price will be rise again. You only need to do is to have patience for waiting of the higher price  Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
I think it is because of the google. Recently, they banned cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. In any case, because of the news on G20 that says they will handle about the advantages of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recuperated its esteem and ideally to move up additional.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
It should be related to that many were selling their bitcoins and some of the news in media such as crypto bans in some countries, Facebook, Twitter etc. Hopefully now we are out of the bearish market, and I would not be surprised if price hits 10k USD again soon
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
In my own point of view, the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down because a lot of people are selling their bitcoins and many countries started to banned bitcoin. That is why people had just stop buying and holding bitcoins. Hoping that bitcoin would raise its price again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I think everything happens now has a reason bitcoin has always had a fud news and the investor was looking of it just hodl your bitcoin and wait for the comeback of it.
In my opinion the price of bitcoin is going down because a lot of people is selling there bitcoin even the market is not in good condition and i also think that the other reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping is when some investor stops on buying bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Any coin has rounds at the up and down but the increase in bitcoin is considered to be the most abnormal and sometimes the result of previous bitcoin prediction. As mentioned above, the bad news is almost also the forecast. Once the crypt market grows, information about the management mechanism applied will become more and more popular. The government's interest will be more and more concentrated on bitcoins as well as another crypto coins, as India has banned this form of business. Although this information will stir up the world market by moving to more open markets and there are no specific legal provisions, on the other hand, having legal authority will also help some. To build and purify the environment for investment in healthy electronic money trading.

In fact, there is no specific reason for the question "Why is Bitcoin lowering or rising?" That could be a combination of all the bad news such as Bitfinex and Tether getting prosecuted for allegedly engaging in illegal trading or that Facebook, Google, and Twitter prohibit ICO-related ads. or crystal, or criminal fines for fraudulent clients up to millions of dollars. Obviously, all these events affect the legitimate market trading of the market.
Activity: 37
There are reasons for the rapid price of bitcoin going down:

1) It's the Supply-User's Bridge. The Bitcoin protocol defined the amount of coin provided as 21,000,000 coins. Currently, only about 4 million Bitcoins are left to exploit, so Nobuaki Kobayashi, the trustee of the bankruptcy estate of Mt. Gox, selling large quantities of Bitcoin from the cold wallet out of the market, prices started falling sharply.

2) Do investors. When a well-known investor shares a positive view of Bitcoin or any other currency, their price will increase. On the other hand, when a world-famous name like Warren Buffett suggested that Bitcoin is like a 'rat poison', it would lead to a negative price tag.

3) Regulatory Issues. Besides the idea that legislation, legislation in the coding market is not good, hindering their development, there are still many opposite views. These two lines of argument do not give way to any party and do not produce any results. Specific regulations, tight, can affect in many ways negative/positive and different Bitcoin prices and Other types of electronic money. For example, earlier this year, China announced a ban on ICO operations, Bitcoin prices fell only 5%
Activity: 32
Demand for use increases, capitalization will be higher. But if demand is low, capitalization goes down. That makes the waves Green and Red.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I don't know why people won't ask when the price increased from 2000$ to $20k and now they are asking why Bitcoin price is going down? See it is impossible to grow every time there are some specific boundaries to Bitcoin when you compared with the previous years. Sudden increases and Sudden drops are completely common wait patiently.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I'm sure the most influential factor in the falling price is the negative news about bitcoin, as we know that the more negative news today is that it makes people panic and sell bitcoins.
As the bad news about bitcoin spread then that is when a lot of drama came in the market of bitcoin and a lot of people just started to panic sell their cryptocurrencies. It creates a pattern where people are afraid of losing more so they just keep selling and selling and that is the time for bitcoin to have a rapid dump of price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I'm sure the most influential factor in the falling price is the negative news about bitcoin, as we know that the more negative news today is that it makes people panic and sell bitcoins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think the cause of dropping is lack of advertisement and insufficient knowledge of other person on how to use bitcoin and the beneficial form of it.
They only think that bitcoin is a scam.

Well for me I think the main reason why bitcoin price is rapidly going down because of the manipulation of price in the market same also with the continues bad news involving the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
I think the cause of dropping is lack of advertisement and insufficient knowledge of other person on how to use bitcoin and the beneficial form of it.
They only think that bitcoin is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: