Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 25. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
There are many guesses and absolutely no definite answers. One thing that is worth noting is that this is the 4th time BTC dropped by around 30% this year only, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. So, this is by no means something that wasn’t to be expected. (Not that I suggest it will absolutely necessarily happen again, no one can say that for certain)
Activity: 23
Wondering why bitcoin is rising or falling? Here are a few key factors that tend to affect its price.
To say bitcoin is volatile is an understatement. Its price can swing wildly on the turn of a dime, making and breaking fortunes in the process.

That might lead you to ask: What affects the price of bitcoin, anyway?

Truth be told, it’s a complicated question i might not be able to answer for sure. However, you have a few ways that might help you see where bitcoin’s price is headed.

If you keep an eagle eye on cryptocurrency news, you just might be able to buy or sell bitcoin profitably before everyone else catches on. But a big caveat that comes with all cryptocurrencies: There’s no guarantee. To keep up with events that may affect the price of bitcoin
Bitcoin has seen two similarly sharp drops in just the last two months. Furthermore, long-term supporters are hopeful that fixes for the basic crowding issue, especially a new feature known as Lightning Network, are on the way. In any case, the price will clearly go high. It is only a temporary market amendment.
Activity: 210
the news implies on bitcoin prices so every time bitcoin prices go up and down on continues bases so if we are long-term investors then we should nt sell in panic
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think Bitcoin's price will not go down so fast, if Bitcoin's monetary decline a few weeks ago recovered partly a few days ago and there seems to be an upward trend in the market about future crypto currencies, so sometimes the price is down for investors maybe people buy more bitcoin and then the price will be fast high because there are many holders waiting for their profit.
There are many reasons that bitcoin price is going down. In my opinion the big reason for the falling price is low demand from the people around the globe because they think that they will lose their money in bitcoin. Other reason for dropping price is market manipulation. Big investors manipulate the price and fix it according to their well which decreases the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
due to rapid market changes on demands. when prices go up high and everyone sells all their bitcoins, it will make the price go down.
I agree with you that this is one of the reason why the price of bitcoin is going down, that's why i am advicing a lot of holders to just hold there bitcoin and wait untul the value of bitcoin will pump and will be back again up to $20k. And off course holders should not do panic selling.
Yes no doubt that panic selling always create problems but it is only because that people do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin, i think that people need to get some experience first and after that when the become expert in bitcoin trading then they should invest their money there in bitcoin and only then he can make money from bitcoin investment.
We must think about the main factors which controls the value of Bitcoin so as to work accordingly in order to make situations good and to contribute our part. The market is actually running due to the demand of people which is the first factor affects the Bitcoin’s price. We should invest as much as we can in this present market so that we get benefit to get it on low price and to contribute to the market as well so that we enter into a high market.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
There can be many reasons for that, you can never know for sure what causes bitcoin price to go down or up, we can only assume some facts and events that take place, and tried to tied them with the price movements.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Pretty sure it is all about continues banning of advertising in Facebook, google,and other countries that stop patronising cryptocurrency. Advertising can attract more invetors but sadly now it was banned in some social media.
They are actually against on what bitcoin can actually give to those who believe on it and besides it is beyond the law of the government.
Activity: 659
The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down , it might that the whales are continue to dumped huge supply of coins in the market ,because others also think of this happenning , and that there are a lot of supply of tokens in the market and makes the price value of all altcoins falling down too low.
Price goes down due to some circumstances which are the roots factors responsible for the Bitcoin price to move it either in upward direction or downward direction. Now we see that the price is improving from its low value so this shows better that the demand rate is increasing but we still have a low value therefore we should focus on our investment plan to decide for investment right now in this market.
Activity: 72
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Despite not hearing any particularly bad news, bitcoin prices have continued to fall. This could be a sign of market demand.

But as more people start using bitcoin, demand for the currency will rise. In the long run, bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 263
I think bitcoin prices are going down rapidly due to the impact of the economy. The world economy is going down and the number of people buying bitcoin is less. This makes the bitcoin prices drop sharply. Many large corporations do not want to invest in bitcoin making it drastically reduced.

I agree with you. Is too long for the market in whole, always after falling down it grows up. Yes of course it depends on time but still you will have profit.
Activity: 140
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
you are right, this is only temporary.
no need to worry even more do panic sell, it will harm you and also will have a negative impact on bitcoin. because if the sale of assets on a large scale then indirectly bitcoin will be affected by negative impacts.
it will make the bitcoin price fall.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
It is a chain reaction. Lower prices prompt more people to sell their coins, as they are looking towards cutting their future losses. And this in turn pushes the prices even further down.
Activity: 130
Perhaps because more and more new ico emerging allows investors to spread the investment that was just for bitcoin to be an investment in altcoin. Because I think more and more good altcoin will probably compete with bitcoin later on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
In my own personal opinion, the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down because there are some countries who just started to banned bitcoin and there are false news in social medias that bitcoin is just a scam, which is not really true. People do this such things because they do not believe in bitcoin and in cryptocurrency that bitcoin can help the economy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
because this certainly can not be guessed the price will make ups and downs every day but if we look at it every second will definitely get very profitable results.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Each country's government banned in BTC command, the price for influence is the largest, market decline is a law of nature, but the impact on the price sure no government.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
if you just compare the price of Bitcoin 6 months ago to the current price then you will find that the price of Bitcoin is rapidly going down, but if you look at and compare the Bitcoin price from 2011 to the present then you will find that the Bitcoin price goes up...and I'm getting that Bitcoin's current price is going up not going down, even though Bitcoin's price ever gets to $19000...
Yes, because that is the nature of crypto currency of being volatile. Bitcoin price will depend on the market status by its supply and demand and I think big whales can do such abrupt changes of bitcoin market by dumping and pumping and so on with the daily traders it will greatly affect bitcoin's price.

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
You say very well. The reason is also partly due to google, which limits the ads, leading to unknown investors many. And make sure the market will recover soon. By the head, there are specific plans to capture the market already. Everyone should be calm and invest.
Activity: 27
Merit: 6

If you want to earn more profits thruogh your investment in bitcoin, now is the best time to buy because the price is rapidly fluctuates. Do not be over worried about the price fluctuation because is just a temporary. Just prepare more bitcoin because the peak season is coming for sure the price of bitcoin will be hits to the highest level.
Right. When you join this market do not rush. Please do not worry too much. This time the appropriate recognition to enter the market, observe carefully there is hope and reach the goal immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: