Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 27. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
bitcoin prices may decrease in because there are negative impacts that want to fall bitcoin, but do not get dizzy, bitcoin prices will be back as before and will be more advanced, wait is bitcoin prices improve.
Activity: 98
The price of BTC is too easy to be disturbed by external factors!
Some bad news about BTC will cause investors to panic. They sell BTC below market price, causing the price of BTC to drop rapidly!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I can't really understant it, why there is a really bad situation on the cryptocurrency's market... I follow this for 3month and we see only worse situation everytime...
Activity: 266
This is an incident that befell bitcoin because lately there is a lot of negative news and the price manipulation of big investors. I think this incident is a natural thing in the world of crypto and will soon recover.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think this is because investors are monitoring the warnings of some regulators that increasing crackdowns on the cryptocurrency market in many country. in some media, I find news that this year is the year of regulation for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency markets. this of course raises concerns and does not close the possibility of causing panic among bitcoin holders and trigger the occurrence of sales in a large scale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The price of cryptocurrency is based on supply and demand, the market price today is dumping because people cannot fully believe on the growth of bitcoins because there are fud that is currently spreading in different countries.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is a good asset and investors keep manipulating the price down so they can buy more of it. The volume of BTC in the market is going low because the investors keep their assets in private wallets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
because of whales. they are dumping the price and pushing the price because they collect more. they sold their bitcoins when it was up and whenever the price drops and they have enough volume they collect them back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Because the market is in a bearish trend. so everyone sells instead of buying. when the market gets an uptrend every one start to buy when the price goes higher and higher to get profit. So bitcon market price goes up continuously. When market starts to falls down at one stage again panic sellers sell their bitcoin .
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.
Again the same answer that in my opinion whales is responsible for fall in the price. They turn the market trend according to their well which is not good for bitcoin and small investors as well. You are right that investors should be patient and wait for good times to come. This fall is for the time being and soon in the near future we will see rise again in the price.

this is exacerbated by the deterioration of support from the government, so besides whales, other investors are also afraid that the price will go down, hopefully the expectations of market habit at the end of the year can be repeated
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.
Again the same answer that in my opinion whales is responsible for fall in the price. They turn the market trend according to their well which is not good for bitcoin and small investors as well. You are right that investors should be patient and wait for good times to come. This fall is for the time being and soon in the near future we will see rise again in the price.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
After such a rapid fall, bitcoin started to rise again. Over the past day, litecoin viruses are almost 2%. This is a good sign. I think that soon the bitcoin course should stabilize. Now is the time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

a decrease or a rise in the price in that trade is common, both words are inevitable. but siptnya one after another, how to deal with it yes not with a panic but with a cold head. because surely this is only temporary.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Its good to know that bitcoin price is a low price because we can buy bitcoin with a low price. And this is our cHance to buy bitcoin with a cheaper price. All we need to do is wait for who want to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
I'm pretty much new in here but I think of the price and market of bitcoin quite similar with the forex. To be honest, I personally think bitcoin is really an additional currency in today's time, a digital currency. And like any currency, its value is fluctuating due to many different reasons. But I believe there are two major reasons for this fluctuation. (1) First is the integrity of the bitcoin and how the people see it. This includes the factor that some are banning bitcoin and has a very negative perspective about it. Although, one thing that people may consider here is that, the riskier the investment or currency is, the greater the possible reward. Another (2) is that, Bitcoin is also affected by the law of supply and demand, which can make the price of bitcoin drop so much or make it skyrocket. This may sound very generic but this is my honest opinion at this point in time.

There’s always something happening in the cryptocurrency world. As news gets out to the public, investors react and trade bitcoin accordingly.Countless factors affect bitcoin’s price, and it’s difficult to predict what bitcoin will be worth in the future.
Activity: 224
I'm pretty much new in here but I think of the price and market of bitcoin quite similar with the forex. To be honest, I personally think bitcoin is really an additional currency in today's time, a digital currency. And like any currency, its value is fluctuating due to many different reasons. But I believe there are two major reasons for this fluctuation. (1) First is the integrity of the bitcoin and how the people see it. This includes the factor that some are banning bitcoin and has a very negative perspective about it. Although, one thing that people may consider here is that, the riskier the investment or currency is, the greater the possible reward. Another (2) is that, Bitcoin is also affected by the law of supply and demand, which can make the price of bitcoin drop so much or make it skyrocket. This may sound very generic but this is my honest opinion at this point in time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Bitcoin is so volatile, do not worry if you see the price of the bitcoin is going down. Before you buy bitcoins, you should fully understand how it works for you to not worry and panic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
probably because of many negative issue issues about bitcoin, so bitcoin prices drop drastically, and bitcoin prices have been 2 months also not up, I now rarely earn from bitcoin
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

The bitcoin price decreasing because there are some country that banned the bitcoin. In that case if there’s a country that banned the bitcoin then it results that the investors will decrease and its reflects to its price. Especially if those country where have many botcoin users.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Maybe it's because of a small thing or we can call it as a person who sell bitcoin while panicking and it makes the price decrease little by little. Therefore if you are not ready to invest in it, better not.

Yes, I agree that the reason of this are people who are selling bitcoin because of panicking, also maybe those people who want to make bitcoin to have more low price.
Pages:
Jump to: