Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 29. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Nowadays bitcoin prices are falling, maybe there are some things that cause bitcoin to drop for example like the annual effect which is always has a low price in the middle of the year and then will rise at the end of the year and also often crash negative issues that make bitcoin prices down.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
For me the price or the value of bitcoin is going down because there are a lot of people who are doing panic selling specially for all the beginner here in crypto and i also think that the value of bitcoin is going down because some people is choosing to invest on ico rather than investing in bitcoin.

Panic selling is not help, that is the reason why we don't need to listen to those fake news so we can not affected and also the price can not affected, but the real thing is we can't control those people who do panic selling.
Activity: 530
the problem of legality becomes a very serious problem and will have a considerable impact on bitcoin. many bitcoin holders are disappointed with the government's attitude.
Activity: 392
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
For me the price or the value of bitcoin is going down because there are a lot of people who are doing panic selling specially for all the beginner here in crypto and i also think that the value of bitcoin is going down because some people is choosing to invest on ico rather than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
There are here the law of supply and demand: when demand is low - price is going down. Reasons of this could be: information environment with negative news (mainly by governments and central banks), artificial selling away by whales to fall market down (actually they also may pay to news agencies to spread such news). When demand is high - price is going up. Reasons: funded media by big whales spread the news of coming price soar to spur the hustle. So in this case whales are wrecking money selling out their BTC to these stupid poors who wanna to find a free-ride. So in general it's all manipulation. The genuine reason of sharp downfall or rise at any market is always someone's big greed.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
some people used the stop loss bots, some sold to make profit, others tried to get the price as low as they can so that they can buy some more at a low price, the media also contributed a lot to the dump, the governments try to regulate the cryptomarket, and of course that a lot of people sold because they got scared when they saw the price going down.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
In my personal opinion, Bitcoin goes down fast because it has been exploited. Actual value of Bitcoin will not reach 20k $ per coin at the end of 2017. It takes a very long time to prove its usefulness to the world so the price of Bitcoin is currently the price. Its real. no surprises  Wink
Activity: 392
due to rapid market changes on demands. when prices go up high and everyone sells all their bitcoins, it will make the price go down.
I agree with you that this is one of the reason why the price of bitcoin is going down, that's why i am advicing a lot of holders to just hold there bitcoin and wait untul the value of bitcoin will pump and will be back again up to $20k. And off course holders should not do panic selling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
due to rapid market changes on demands. when prices go up high and everyone sells all their bitcoins, it will make the price go down.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
I think the reason would be the negative news about some countries banning crypto currency, as well as some search engine and social media sites banning advertisements and posts about ICOs and cryptos. Don't worry too much, I think this is just a temporary dip, I have strong faith on cryptos still, especially now with the EON project, I believe it has a great future, very promising ICO.
Activity: 266
The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down , it might that the whales are continue to dumped huge supply of coins in the market ,because others also think of this happenning , and that there are a lot of supply of tokens in the market and makes the price value of all altcoins falling down too low.
The market is showing signs of recovery and investors may be more optimistic in this period. The market is in an equilibrium phase and waiting for stronger signals to rise or fall along the new trend.
Activity: 182
There are really reason behind why bitcoin rapidly going down in the market now, maybe one of those reason is continues banning if different country to bitcoin, also the demand of it in the  marketplace, and also whether we like it or not,, rumors and speculation sometimes add controversy and intrigues which most investor do not like.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

clear in the world of commerce nothing is everlasting, the price rises ga continue to rise. must be dead, there must be a ride down, now bitcoin price down yes it is also surely temporary, cman time will answer when it goes up again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is designed to fluctuate consistently, It matter's on the supply and demand, The more investor's the merrier, This is my simple point of view, However as we go on, There are also sprouting ICO's who wants to challenge bitcoins, Alt-coins are also part of competitor, this will give investors an idea of where to choose,
All of the cryptocurrencies are used to fluctuate so much because there is no government that are regulating the market of the cryptocurrency and i think that it is just a good thing to have because in that market, we can easily do day trading. Supply and demand is not always the basis here because there are whales who are manipulating the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down , it might that the whales are continue to dumped huge supply of coins in the market ,because others also think of this happenning , and that there are a lot of supply of tokens in the market and makes the price value of all altcoins falling down too low.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin is designed to fluctuate consistently, It matter's on the supply and demand, The more investor's the merrier, This is my simple point of view, However as we go on, There are also sprouting ICO's who wants to challenge bitcoins, Alt-coins are also part of competitor, this will give investors an idea of where to choose,
Activity: 98
We should understand first and foremost that its in the nature of be volatile.

So its a  given for the price to be always in a swinging trend.
Activity: 196

Yes of course this changes in price is not forever and it is only temporary... It is a normal situation in the market...  Sometimes it will rie up and sometimes it fall down...  We must expect always it to happen...  But always remember that after the long time of downfall of price the nexrt of it is it will soar high...  So be patient...
i also believe that its price will go high because a lot of investors have hold bitcoin which is also one of the reason that its price is low.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The bitcoin price drop I think is only temporary. this is normal in the crypto world. I'm sure the rise in bitcoin prices by the end of the year will be great because everyone will buy bitcoins at today's cheap prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The value of bitcoin is rapidly hoing down because it is volatile and we can't deny the fact that it is unstable. However, no matter how low the price drops, it will still go back to normal so we must just keep calm during this time. The market will recover soon so keep hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: