Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 31. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Bitcoin rose too much in 2017, up about 20 times. It is abnormal for financial markets to rise 20 times. It needs to fall to stabilize the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
I totally agree, this is only temporary.
is not this often the case in the crypto world? and we see everything back to normal.
so no need to worry about this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think the futures market where the shoritng option of btc is enabled with leverage trading is the main reason for this downfall of prices. THere the guys invest heavily and can easily manipulate the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Supply and demand are the main factors why the price of the bitcoin is rapidly going down. The demand is going down because investors know that the bitcoin has lack of support and resistance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.

Pretty much this! You can see up and down swings in every tradable asset, fiat exchanges, oil, gold, stocks... But for example a 10% fall in the stock price of a good company is a "buy the dip" opportunity. A 20% or more is rare when it comes to multinational healthy companies.

But in cryptos, we got inexperienced people and low supply, because of those factors, any short term comment in the media that can be received as negative will trigger a panic sell.

It's really rediculous....
No it is not ridiculous this is the kind of market in which we found ourselves to be in, this market is very volatile due to its low market capitalization compared to other markets, the innate volatility of the coins, the number of scams going on, that lack of knowledge about the markets and the sheer amount of manipulation, when you put all of that together the volatility does not surprise me.
Agreed, it is the common thing with the cryptocurrency market. It varies high downwards as well in a short it varies big on the upward trend. We need to be focused enough to mark the profit at the right time. Price after fall will surely gets recovered. One who believe in it will succeed while the rest ignoring suffers when price once again pumps back.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502

Im not really familiar of the reason why cryptocurrency market is falling since i did not study very well im just investing and hoping that i can earn too much gain like what my friends told me before  that cryptocurrency investment will never get lost.
Well this is why most of people sell at panic because they invest blindly without having any knowledge and when price of bitcoin gets down at dip so they think negative because of unawareness so the panic which is the most important thing to make price fall, bad news sometimes effect the price, but try to have patience and don’t think about sell at lower price, as being a coo mate I would suggest you to learn about crypto currency well so you will earn good amount of profit at the end.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.

Pretty much this! You can see up and down swings in every tradable asset, fiat exchanges, oil, gold, stocks... But for example a 10% fall in the stock price of a good company is a "buy the dip" opportunity. A 20% or more is rare when it comes to multinational healthy companies.

But in cryptos, we got inexperienced people and low supply, because of those factors, any short term comment in the media that can be received as negative will trigger a panic sell.

It's really rediculous....
No it is not ridiculous this is the kind of market in which we found ourselves to be in, this market is very volatile due to its low market capitalization compared to other markets, the innate volatility of the coins, the number of scams going on, that lack of knowledge about the markets and the sheer amount of manipulation, when you put all of that together the volatility does not surprise me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is because of the FUD, there are many traders who are panicking and it is the reason why they are withdrawing their money from cryptocurrency market. The bitcoin has still low support and resistance that's why its price is rapidly going down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Bitcoin is fast dropping because this is probably the FUD effect because so many people are scared when the market gets worse. When it becomes frightening, investors begin to sell everything they have to minimize what makes the market worse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Bitcoins are rapidly declining because of the many reasons that their prices have fallen sharply, and some have argued that as a result of the massive growth of the mayor, it seems to me to be a normal rule.

it is very normal , while bitcoin community growth rapidly.each holder have their own character ,some of them hold and some of them daily trader .so while bitcoin rise and fall dont panic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes. I think the devaluation is hard to explain, there are not any announcements from governments about the crypto market.
People might lose their patience to wait for the price to recover so they have sold out. However, due to the excessive quantity, the prices have been reduced huge. But, in my opinion, the price will start to increase again, with the current price, certainly it will attract a large number of new investments
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
It only means that there is a panic selling that is happening right now and that panic selling driving the price of bitcoin to go down even further but for the people who are used to this types of scenario for bitcoin, they are not getting affected by this happening and they are just taking advantage of this by buying cheap coins.

Number of people who can be affected by FUD and do panic selling is too small to affect the market. The price is falling only because people with huge amounts of BTC are selling their coins in great numbers. Bitcoin holders consist of three types: whales, experienced holders and newbies. Only newbies do panic selling losing their money because of that, but they are not affecting the market, they just losing their money, that's all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoins are rapidly declining because of the many reasons that their prices have fallen sharply, and some have argued that as a result of the massive growth of the mayor, it seems to me to be a normal rule.
Activity: 322
My personal take on this rapid downtrend of Bitcoin's value is due to all the rumors we keep on hearing regarding it, like "Bitcoin is dead"; "the bitcoin bubble is about to burst"; "the end is near, sell your coins"; "Bitcoin is banned all over the world" and all the others. This is killing the people's interest on Bitcoin, giving a lot of fear and doubts to potential investors even to the people who are already in the game, so once the fear, uncertainties and doubts sink in, more often than not, they will do panic selling which is not going to help anyone at all.

Agree with your great perspective, in addition with the current economic crisis in each countries it greatly affect bitcoin price also to rapidly going down, because great investors are not really investing on it due to lots of supply and low in demand that results to non profitable investment at all. But this is normal of cryptocurrencies invironment that sometimes fall but it will recover in the end.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
My personal take on this rapid downtrend of Bitcoin's value is due to all the rumors we keep on hearing regarding it, like "Bitcoin is dead"; "the bitcoin bubble is about to burst"; "the end is near, sell your coins"; "Bitcoin is banned all over the world" and all the others. This is killing the people's interest on Bitcoin, giving a lot of fear and doubts to potential investors even to the people who are already in the game, so once the fear, uncertainties and doubts sink in, more often than not, they will do panic selling which is not going to help anyone at all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
because so many people want to take advantage of bitcoin prices some time ago so they sell bitcoin they have, this makes bitcoin prices to go down because of the number of sales exceeds the number of purchases, and this also trigger a domino effect to make some ordinary people do sell panic
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think the rapid dropping of price is due to some people that until now still selling their bitcoin in low price because they want to cut their losses due to continous fluctuation of the almost all cryptocurrency in the world market.
I think that one of the reasons why virtual currencies have disappeared from the market to give way to Bitcoin's dominance may stem from the government's desire to manage this kind of assets by law. After the ban on transactions, many countries are changing the policy to control more closely. With the legal support and attention from investors, the collapse of Bitcoin is unlikely or only temporary.
That might the first reason why prices of bitcoin is rapidly going down, because of people of panic selling and also the big capitalist might also be selling many coins caucing the market price to go down rapidly.
Activity: 252
I think the rapid dropping of price is due to some people that until now still selling their bitcoin in low price because they want to cut their losses due to continous fluctuation of the almost all cryptocurrency in the world market.
I think that one of the reasons why virtual currencies have disappeared from the market to give way to Bitcoin's dominance may stem from the government's desire to manage this kind of assets by law. After the ban on transactions, many countries are changing the policy to control more closely. With the legal support and attention from investors, the collapse of Bitcoin is unlikely or only temporary.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
It only means that there is a panic selling that is happening right now and that panic selling driving the price of bitcoin to go down even further but for the people who are used to this types of scenario for bitcoin, they are not getting affected by this happening and they are just taking advantage of this by buying cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: