Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 33. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

it's because some country are banning the bitcoin. that's why other country are scared to risk their money in to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
Many cryptocurrency are being created as time goes by and people`s attention may be focused now on some potential cryptocurrencies that is why instead of investing on bitcoin, people now are into altcoins and the demand for bitcoin are decreasing. So I think this is why the price of bitcoin are rapidly going down.
Activity: 98
this is because the hacker who stole btc in one of the largest crypto exchange places in the world. they sell btc for a cheap price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
yes, this semester bitcoin price go down frequently, I am so worried but still hope tomorrow bitcoin price will go up again. Many factors can influence the bitcoin price, and I understanding that bitcoin still struggling in this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
  Bitcoin is a currency that is not fixed by the same levers, this has already been said here repeatedly. As for me here is speculation on the price of bitcoin. One person sells to another at an understated price and then they buy themselves further at an understated price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
There is a long decline. investors are anxious about this situation. because investors are losing money. the decrease in demand for each price decrease is also diminishing. The bitcoin area people are waiting to get at low prices.
this is having a bad effect on the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
I don’t think lightening network has anything to do with this decrease in price rate of Bitcoin. This is a regular thing, the price of Bitcoin always goes up and down every year. 2017 was a lot different, the price kept on going up and there were lots of people opposing Bitcoin and saying all sorts of things to discourage people from investing.

I don’t know how to explain the year 2017,but it was very much different from every other year. Despite all those challenges, coming to the end of the year the price of Bitcoin had a sudden spark increase. This year, we don’t know how it might be, but let’s just have patience.
Activity: 154
It's all because everyone is panicking about the bad market conditions. everyone sells their assets and makes user losses crypto. bad news and hackers also affect the current price of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 203
huge FUD and that is the making the price go down, there is nothing that can avoid this to happen and we just need to wait a little bit more
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.

Massive selling is the main reason why bitcoin price is decreasing, I also think that is because of the weak holders who are in panic mode when the price in the market is going down, It must not that way , selling your funds in a low price will be crucial for both your future profits and present earnings, Hold your funds and wait for it to bloom, I think it will be a good sign for your future references.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102

Man, I cannot imagine how devastated and disappointed you are right now that what you thought was temporary lasted for quite a long time than what you have anticipated. In fact, became worse and then gave a sign of hope then went down again. But hey, no worries, eventually the prices will go up sooner or later, just don't panic sell and you'll be fine(Damn, I hope you didn't panic sell).

I agree with you on this matter, some are doing panic selling of their funds without thinking what opportunity they lost, bitcoin price is very volatile so there is no need to panic, maybe some people are thinking that it will going to end, but no, just take the opportunity and buy some and hold it for a while and see the results, bitcoin is growing every year.
Activity: 152
fud + panic sellin
that is the main reason of why everything is dumped at the moment  Sad but just relax
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.

I think its because of the people who do panic sellings and the media itself, the panic sellers have no guts in holing their coins and funds, while the media is continuing its speculations and theoretical reports about the fall of bitcoin and the crypto currency itself, they are the people who dont know how to play the  game inside the community, They believe in the lies that will give them nothing, selling your alts at low price will give you no gain and creating some fake news will never help the community grow.
That may be the case , we can not also say something bad to thosr bitcoin holders of panic selling, becausr they are worried what would happen, so this is one of tbe cause of prices going down and down ,the supply and demand of the market ,due to more selling of coins then supply is flooding, that makes the price now into low market price value.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I think it started because of news, I also do not think about it with the whales this time, the price is getting down and there is no good sign, because the demand is decreasing it causes the decline the next day, still waiting for the whales to come with his demand, I read in this forum, then some articles also say where people people have started to lower the trust in cryptocurrency and I'm saddened by what I see this time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I saw the price of bitcoin today and was very scared because the drastic decline seem to have a lot of factors that need careful attention. I do not know what is actually causing this fall but honestly it scares me.Maybe some whales are trying to manipulate the market to their advantage here.I  cannot understand anyway.
Activity: 234

I think its because of the people who do panic sellings and the media itself, the panic sellers have no guts in holing their coins and funds, while the media is continuing its speculations and theoretical reports about the fall of bitcoin and the crypto currency itself, they are the people who dont know how to play the  game inside the community, They believe in the lies that will give them nothing, selling your alts at low price will give you no gain and creating some fake news will never help the community grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In my opinion the price rapidly down and the people are holding crypto for long term and due to short selling and high supply of bitcoin in the market is the major reason fro bitcoin price fall and the big whales of this currency can influence the market.
Activity: 112
Now that investors have withdrawn capital from the market quite a lot, they do not trust e-money, which has made altcoin prices not only very cool down in the beginning of this year.
Activity: 75
The price of btc is going down due to the presence of traders who make their trading decisions based on news they hear, many people panic and sell, this is a major problem that needs to stop, people need to start doing very detailed research before making a trading decision, I personally feel the price would pick up in no distant time.
Activity: 336
yes you are right now bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines and maybe bitcoin prices fall like this because it is caused by bad news that makes many traders panicked and finally sell the assets they have in cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: