Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 32. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
This incidence can not be ruled out in the history of Bitcoin, hence the volatility caused by obvious variables that are temporal which all are subtle to changes positively when situation turn around. Notable among these variables are FUDs, Big Whales/Sharks, Exchangers Hacking, Big Network Company like Facebook unwarmly perception and more based at the angle with which individual economy sees the Coin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
The last twenty or so posts have some of the worst grammar. Im not sure if you guys are trolling or what...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So there is always ups and downs at any market cause this is the entity of any global platform of any material or non-material products traded on it. So the cores of BTC downfall are: first, negative artificial circulating information in majority of mass media pumping the distrust to crypto market; second, the activity of whales with huge money targeting to devaluate the price of BTC (swapping it for fiat mainly) with higher rate and after the reaching some bottom, they start buying it again with the lowest price in huge amounts making the rush among small fishes which start buying crypto after the price is pretty raised again. This makes huge profits to whales who trim all the rest when at the peak of the rush. Then they start running off it again and again. So this merry-go-round keeps go round all the market in favor to them. But who knows this trick can benefit out of this switching on cold logic and mind.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
BTC has a big price shock. I think it may be due to the vulnerability of funds.

Its other economies are too small and too small to be controlled.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I thing that it just goes together with the market, it cannot go against it so there's nothing surprising about that, isn't it?
Activity: 255
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
I seen that not the last roll here plays the simple panic on the market, while people are selling their actives in Bitcoin and from other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I think the rapid dropping of price is due to some people that until now still selling their bitcoin in low price because they want to cut their losses due to continous fluctuation of the almost all cryptocurrency in the world market.
Its true the reason why the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down because a lot of people starts to sell their bitcoin in low price, that is why the price of it continues to decrease. Another thing that makes bitcoin price falls down because of banning bitcoin in other countries that it starts to lose its investors.
Activity: 224
I think the rapid dropping of price is due to some people that until now still selling their bitcoin in low price because they want to cut their losses due to continous fluctuation of the almost all cryptocurrency in the world market.
Activity: 210
The factors that affect the current price of crypto are the issue of rejection or banned and the hacker who steals the user's assets and sells them cheaply. hope I hope the crypto market will recover and increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Im not really familiar of the reason why cryptocurrency market is falling since i did not study very well im just investing and hoping that i can earn too much gain like what my friends told me before  that cryptocurrency investment will never get lost.
Activity: 287
Bitcoin prices dropped dramatically perhaps due to much negative news about bitcoin. Or there are some other factors that we do not know. But do not worry about that. There will be a recovery later this year. So you just have to wait and be patient soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
In my own opinion, people starts selling their bitcoin when the price starts to fall down, that is why it continues to fall down. Also, there are nany countries started to banned bitcoin and there are some false news about it, causes bitcoin's price to decrease.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303

The main reason is a lot of people are selling their bitcoin , regardless of the main reason of investor why they pulling out their investment , still they are selling their coin, as we all know the demand and supply plays crucial role here in bitcoin , bitcoin is a form of high risk investment , so if an investor sells or pull out it's investment , it will affect the price of a bitcoin , but if you are an investor now , you don't need to be afraid because I am sure bitcoin will rise up .
Activity: 84
Currently there are too many people distrust the BTC, they have abandoned the BTC to sell their BTC out of the market, so the current BTC prices go down quite deep. In the coming time, BTC may increase again. So please rest assured.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

I think they affect the price we have to keep quiet in bitcoin so we can make sure they will have a great chance today and tomorrow. it's boring but we have to learn about it. The whale is one of the greatest enemies of the crypto holders.
I think because of the bitcoin whales. they manipulate bitcoin fluctuations in other words they have control over bitcoin prices. bitcoin is discarded as it exists. so we have to wait what their next mood is.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
There's a lot of negative news that can cause fear to every investor and it cause panic selling, But we need to understand that bitcoin have a character of volatility and its like a double edge sword that we must know the risk and we need a right timing on when to sell and buy.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Many cryptocurrency are being created as time goes by and people`s attention may be focused now on some potential cryptocurrencies that is why instead of investing on bitcoin, people now are into altcoins and the demand for bitcoin are decreasing. So I think this is why the price of bitcoin are rapidly going down.

Do you really think that people are dumping their BTC for altcoins? I personally don't think so because if that was the case then we'd see some alts rising in price while Bitcoin is falling. But there's no such thing and what we can see is rather all the alts are going down with BTC together (not right now, because they are rising along with BTC at the moment Smiley ). So, I think the reason of price going down is that some people, the whales namely, are selling their coins for fiat, not for other cryptos, to lower the price as much as they can in order to buy coins at low price, as much as they can. If you were right, we would never see Bitcoin rising again, like it is today for example.
Activity: 420
Well there's a lot of negative news about bitcoin that is why many players become panic and they sell their bitcoin but in terms of rapid down of bitcoin I think it is part of the cycle because bitcoin is very volatile.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.

Pretty much this! You can see up and down swings in every tradable asset, fiat exchanges, oil, gold, stocks... But for example a 10% fall in the stock price of a good company is a "buy the dip" opportunity. A 20% or more is rare when it comes to multinational healthy companies.

But in cryptos, we got inexperienced people and low supply, because of those factors, any short term comment in the media that can be received as negative will trigger a panic sell.

It's really rediculous....
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.
Pages:
Jump to: