Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 35. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think the reason why bitcoin us still dropping its because cryptocurrency market is still very weak due to continuous panic selling of some people who afraid that their crypto invested becomes zero in value in coming days.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
the news about some exchange get hacked , and from that people panic and keep selling their assets and make the bitcoin price rapidly going down
people being panic with their money after heard about exchange hacking.the money stolen from exchanger could make cryptomarket go down again if hacker dumping their coins/ tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
Definitely agree with you mate this downfall is only temporary because of so many FUD news scattered all over the internet that is why some get panic and sell their coins which makes more the market down but me I never doubted bitcoin and I always believe that it will recover and pump soon.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
This is will be just temporary and not permanent. Most of us, especially those of us that have been into this for a long time now already knows that this is a regular thing that happens almost all the time. And when it happens, after sometime, before the end of the year, the price will recover. So the best thing is just to HODL as long as you can and wait for the price to recover. But don’t forget to always cut your loss, no matter how things has been in the past, don’t use that to judge the present. Always calculate your steps.
I also think that this fall in the price is for the time being and in the near future it will grow again but the question is why it is falling more and more? I think that the reason for the dip in the price is uncertainty of the future. Most people think that bitcoin is a bubble and will burst in the air and all the investors will lose their money, but I think that it is just nonsense and there is nothing to worry about bitcoin future.

Not all people will accept bitcoin and also not all of them know the real bitcoin, some of those people who hate bitcoin is not believe on it and they think that bitcoin is just a bubble, but let us wait until they will see the real worth of bitcoin.
people that said bitcoin is bubble just look from on side, from bitcoin value.they didnt see about bitcoin technology in future that able to be global payment and about blockchain technology
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
probably because the scam coin coins could be one cause or maybe many who blaspheme bitcoin, causing fear in the community to mine or use bitcoin so that reduce the demand of bitcoin market
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is will be just temporary and not permanent. Most of us, especially those of us that have been into this for a long time now already knows that this is a regular thing that happens almost all the time. And when it happens, after sometime, before the end of the year, the price will recover. So the best thing is just to HODL as long as you can and wait for the price to recover. But don’t forget to always cut your loss, no matter how things has been in the past, don’t use that to judge the present. Always calculate your steps.
I also think that this fall in the price is for the time being and in the near future it will grow again but the question is why it is falling more and more? I think that the reason for the dip in the price is uncertainty of the future. Most people think that bitcoin is a bubble and will burst in the air and all the investors will lose their money, but I think that it is just nonsense and there is nothing to worry about bitcoin future.

Not all people will accept bitcoin and also not all of them know the real bitcoin, some of those people who hate bitcoin is not believe on it and they think that bitcoin is just a bubble, but let us wait until they will see the real worth of bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

I believed this was due to uncontrollable events like the hacking of coinrail exchanges in South Korea in which a huge amount of Bitcoin and Altcoins were stolen then sold making the Crypto market to crash and also before that MT.Gox was also sold a considerable amout of Bitcoin that no wonder the price of Bitcoin continue to fall but yes this is just temporary as once Bitcoin price become cheap it will be an opportunity by the others to buy more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Due to many negative news spread about bitcoin recently, at the same time big whales are manipulating the market according to their movement. People are getting panic and sell thier bitcoin. These reasons are make bitcoin price to go down. But no one stop the growth of the bitcoin. Surely the market will recover soon and bitcoin hit the maximum price this year.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
the news about some exchange get hacked , and from that people panic and keep selling their assets and make the bitcoin price rapidly going down
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.

Agreed, There are so many speculators that making noises and fake news about bitcoin, it also have a negative effect in the environment of bitcoin,  maybe they should stop doing that, Bitcoin will not end as well as crypto currency, The reason behind the price of bitcoin as of now, is that the panic sellers itself, they are making the market red, also the whales manipulators who are always been there since the beginning of crypto currency.
Bitcoin prices are falling off a cliff as a growing heap of bad news for the crypto market piles up.Government regulators in Japan slapped six exchange operators with business improvement orders, while a South Korean trading-platform said earlier this week that hackers stole about $30 million in digital tokens.

We see that the price dropped to the lowest value recorded yesterday and all the perceptions of people were negative because they just look into the present situations and do not remember that the Bitcoin has suffered even in very difficult situations and the current situations are not permanent but temporary as we know about the demand rate. The value today improved from 5.8k dollar to 6.1k dollar so be optimistic in this market and just hold your coins.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Bitcoin price going down rapidly because of the negative news in the media,and because of some country banned  the bitcoin.
It is just because of the demand rate which is decreasing and affecting the value in the decrease trend. The value today is 5.8k dollar and this is the lowest value recorded this year and may drop further but we can not say in this market is totally unpredictable but we know that it will recover again anytime as the demand rate will increase in this low market and the price will shift to high value.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

It is not permanently boss. If we see the btc price records in previous years you will find your Answer. I think there are some gamelar in crypt market who spreads wrong information, rummer about crypt currency. As a result when price of btc down they buy in low price and after some days when btc price grow high they sell it. As there are no real money of BTC people are always in fear about it. So when they see these rumer they sell it with loose on the other hand gamlar buy it in low price. Nothing to worry boss. It will recover soon.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
It could be from different reasons, as the government pressure, bad reviews, people get discouraged and lost their Faith in Bitcoin. Choose your...
One of the biggest reason is that it is banned by many countries. Almost all countries are worried about their economy and therefore had banned bitcoin, due to which its use is decreased greatly in many countries and so its price decreased and some people lost hope. They stopped investment in bitcoin, due to these reasons the price of bitcoin decreased.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
The price of the bitcoin is rapidly going down because the whales are continuing to manipulate the cryptocurrency market. The supply and the demand is also the reason why the price of the bitcoin is declining.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I positively think that the price of Bitcoin will not go down and down because we are on the mid quarter of the year where the price of Bitcoin actually plays everyday. We must be worry when the last quarter of the year comes where Bitcoin's best quarter of the whole year and these price drops still happening because it only means Bitcoin will never recover from the market. So for now the best weapon is to keep monitoring the price and be knowledgeable about the everday situations of bitcoin.

Yes, this is the strategy a lot of us are doing right now, keep holding and having a long patiene. Let's see what's gonna happen in the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I positively think that the price of Bitcoin will not go down and down because we are on the mid quarter of the year where the price of Bitcoin actually plays everyday. We must be worry when the last quarter of the year comes where Bitcoin's best quarter of the whole year and these price drops still happening because it only means Bitcoin will never recover from the market. So for now the best weapon is to keep monitoring the price and be knowledgeable about the everday situations of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think Bitcoin's price will not go down so fast, if Bitcoin's monetary decline a few weeks ago recovered partly a few days ago and there seems to be an upward trend in the market about future crypto currencies, so sometimes the price is down for investors maybe people buy more bitcoin and then the price will be fast high because there are many holders waiting for their profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
They do say that the price of Bitcoin at anytime is as a result of the rate of demand and supply. So this time around I believe it will also be the same reason and nothing. Another thing is that media controls us😏 many people are fond of listening to what the media has to say and they act accordingly.

Last year I can remember that there were some of them saying that there will be a correction to the price of Bitcoin. So many people believed them and withdrew their funds immediately. I don’t know if that’s the truth for sure, I’m just saying based on my own understanding.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: