Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 39. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
You can see that the bitcoin girl has peaked and jumped by the end of 2017 when it hit $ 19800 and then plummeted to $ 6700 at the current time in just six months. I believe that the strong decline of bitcoin is due to the fact that people have recognized the exact bitcoin as a bubble, bitcoin prices are fluctuating sharply and echoing, bitcoin prices drastically reduced the fearful crowd and sold off bitcoin bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply and bitcoin bubbles are starting to break.
Its price going to down in this time so people should invest in this golden time but some people think that it will fall forever and never going to high so that's why they are very depress and sell their all bitcoin in low price and that's why they take lose so the price of bitcoin is going to more down, so people should take some patience and hold their bitcoin for long time because bitcoin price is rapidly high.

I think not like that, right now bitcoin prices are moving between $ 6.745,72 - $ 6.776,72 and then back again $ 6.749,72 it looks like bitcoin is trying to struggle to increase its value, but somehow?... it seems there's something that suppresses its value.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Small recovery or big recovery, there's no difference with it because it's still the same as the word itself. Being positive with the small recovery is good for someone who keeps on worrying about the plummeting of bitcoin. Keep that hope for sure we will be back on that price once bitcoin is skyrocketing and the price can go further rapidly as an opposite impact of the last dip that made the price rapidly go down.

Market is Volatile, it react to any news good or bad, price value of Bitcoin may goes down and goes up again, market movement is dependent on the volume of investment by the investors, the behavior of investors also have a possible impact on the Bitcoin price, level of confidence in the market trading, and the issue on Banned, Scammer, and Regulation by the government financial institution who are critical on Bitcoin control.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Yes you might correct all of this are temporary because as we know that btc price will comeback to its original or huge price either so what we gonna do now is wait until its comeback.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You can see that the bitcoin girl has peaked and jumped by the end of 2017 when it hit $ 19800 and then plummeted to $ 6700 at the current time in just six months. I believe that the strong decline of bitcoin is due to the fact that people have recognized the exact bitcoin as a bubble, bitcoin prices are fluctuating sharply and echoing, bitcoin prices drastically reduced the fearful crowd and sold off bitcoin bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply and bitcoin bubbles are starting to break.
Its price going to down in this time so people should invest in this golden time but some people think that it will fall forever and never going to high so that's why they are very depress and sell their all bitcoin in low price and that's why they take lose so the price of bitcoin is going to more down, so people should take some patience and hold their bitcoin for long time because bitcoin price is rapidly high.
Activity: 294
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It is not going down. If you look closely at the charts, then you can easily see that the prices have remained stable within the $8,000 to $10,000 per coin range for the past two months. And they are likely to stay there until the end of this year.
Activity: 114
I have always tried to find out why the bitcoin prices are going down and up in a certain time. It seems like many factors are making bitcoins like that. Moreover, the factors that cause bitcoin prices to decline, it is more and more difficult to guess than that makes bitcoin increases. Perhaps some negative news such as the rejection of bitcoin and its reduced bitcoin enthusiasts can make the bitcoin price decrease.
Activity: 30
As we all know, crypto business is all about buying and dumping of coins and there are times that many people are dumping due to fake news and FUD's, that is why market price drastically goes down. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
This is nature of free market. you cant expect non stop rising! its not possible at all. we ve seen alot of rise & fall in crypto world. so get used to it.

That's right, this behaviour of market is sometimes good in order as well to gain more investors since the market is down many of newbies will buy cheap coins.

When btc is down everything will follow. I've a lot of news in the past days as stated above response that caused this crash. If it is down for sure there is no way to go but UP.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
It is because bitcoin is volatile so its normal that it will dump its price because of the supply, also lots of issue and big holders of bitcoin are sell their holding coins thays why the market are struggling at this moment but its all temporary we all know that it will recover and back again to their place.

Of course all of this circumstances happen on bitcoin was just a temporary and you're right maybe there's some big whale dumping his coin fo his/her necessary Intention. And now while still on dump, IfI were those who panic, keep relax and Invest more because you know bitcoin unstoppble once It will boom Its price by the time will come.
Activity: 1
There can be a various reasons behind the price drop but the most important in my opinion is the increasing popularity of alt coins. The money invested in crypto is now divided in so many coins.
Activity: 126
It is because bitcoin is volatile so its normal that it will dump its price because of the supply, also lots of issue and big holders of bitcoin are sell their holding coins thays why the market are struggling at this moment but its all temporary we all know that it will recover and back again to their place.
Activity: 264

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy

Right, long live for a true cryptocurrencies. Most of us fear the ending, but come to think of it. Bitcoin prove that in years despite the fake news and issues. Our money will fade right away if we are always on the peak prices. We have to wait to rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is nature of free market. you cant expect non stop rising! its not possible at all. we ve seen alot of rise & fall in crypto world. so get used to it.
Activity: 62
dumps like these always happens with bitcoin don't worry about it the price will rise up pretty soon just HODLLLLL
Activity: 182
after the news broke out coin rail exchange hacked worth of 40 million dollars gone missing this news efforted bitcoin price very badly
Activity: 224
Currently there are too many people distrust the BTC, they have abandoned the BTC to sell their BTC out of the market, so the current BTC prices go down quite deep. In the coming time, BTC may increase again. So please rest assured.
Activity: 127
Probably because the marketing system that people do is different and now bitcoin prices are down maybe it's the trigger factor is the people who sell it when they panic and they contribute in lowering bitcoin prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I heard the theory that whales are manipulating right now in order to get bitcoin down and then to buy for themselves a larger amount that they could
that will always happen crypto market.and newest news is amount of 90000 bitcoin moved to exchange wallet and dumped it.i think is whales play to make retail trader panic and sell their bitcoin

Actually their is two option one what you said and the another one is that recent exchange got hacked and the hacker is dumping it. The small traders are selling in fear of price getting dumped
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I heard the theory that whales are manipulating right now in order to get bitcoin down and then to buy for themselves a larger amount that they could
that will always happen crypto market.and newest news is amount of 90000 bitcoin moved to exchange wallet and dumped it.i think is whales play to make retail trader panic and sell their bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: