Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 42. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think because bitcoin gets more rivals like altcoin because more and more altcoin people will split their investment not just in bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Bitcoin prices drop dramatically due to the year-earlier effect which is where every year the bitcoin is always down and again a lot of negative issues sticking out so that the price of bitcoin down there may be again by banning the circulation of bitcoin in some countries that many bitcoin enthusiasts, such as in 2017 past the ban in China so that the price of this bitcoin drops very drastically.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
There is many price affectors in Bitcoin case, almost any significant news can drive it crazy up or crazy down, so be careful about news
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Simply because cryptocurrency is volatile and we should just expect that the value might strike high or down anytime. Dropping down of the price is normal and is just part of it's changing value but it is not permanent. No matter how low it's value might drop, it would still strike high and recover in time.
It has been its nature, due to supply and demand, media, controversies, negative views about the technology, and a lot of substantial factors. Market is always moving, and price could rise or fall. One should learn to realize how market works to reduce the level of panic, stress, and worriness, and to be positive that when price declines, it can absolutely soar.
All the crypto coins are having highly volatile nature and that their market values keep on changing most of the time. the market is behaving in a different way since last few weeks and that most of the investors are not happy with the way market is behaving but this is something which is obvious and that we must face similar thing in the future too. So, it is better to make the plan accordingly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The price is rapidly going down because of those who are panic selling. With all the negative news out there, no wonder there are a lot of users especially the newbies are really terrified and are panicking. Well if they think about it, it is not helping them at all, they may lose more when they panic sell their coins.

The price are not steady and going down because of less demand and some confusion on the market but it is not a stable we can wait and watch for the changes hope the possibility of increments are higher.
You are right tit is not only going down but to some extent it is getting high as well but the only factor which effect the price of bitcoin is the demand and supply so if you see bitcoin is at high demand be sure that soon price of bitcoin will rise more than double and we will get high profit from it, but if you see that supply is getting higher than demand mean price Is going to get down so I think price has started to rise now and will increase more and more with time.
Activity: 308
The cause of bitcoin prices continues to decline is the absence of incoming funds that exceed the amount of market capitalization bitcoin, if there is incoming funds by market capitalization bitcoin at this time maybe bitcoin price will increase doubled after the fund into bitcoin market.
Yes that's why its price rapidly going to down and some people sell their a lot of bitcoin, so it can decrease the price of bitcoin but it doesn't matter because bitcoin price is actually rapidly high and profitable, so it is very important to hold money in bitcoin and if people need money so they can sell little bit amount of bitcoin because it will more beneficial for them in future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9

The most prominent reason for the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is that the demand of it among the investors has decreased and that there are not much people buying Bitcoin. Second, the remaining investors who still have faith in Bitcoin are holding it which has established its prize. Under the situation of current price, it is advisable to hold on to the investments till the price gets back to normal. That thing, market is now highly spread which means that new entrants entering the market are pretty less now so fluctuations too are pretty less.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The cause of bitcoin prices continues to decline is the absence of incoming funds that exceed the amount of market capitalization bitcoin, if there is incoming funds by market capitalization bitcoin at this time maybe bitcoin price will increase doubled after the fund into bitcoin market.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Its just a temporary, although bitcoin price goes down many users are still invest with bitcoin and they think that this is the right time to invest or buy bitcoin. It would be back or rise again bitcoin value is so volatile and mystery.

As we can see that bitcoin price is continuously  falling and one of the reason why it is happening because of a lot of people dumped their bitcoins. Of course as a human, emotion is still part of it. If you see that bitcoin is falling and you also see that you are losing your money too. The first thing that will pop up is nervousness. You might think that all your investment will might drained and it will lead you to dumping. That's why we need to encourage those bitcoin holders to hold their bitcoins to help bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 238
No one could control bitcoin, when someone needs cash they certainly sell bitcoin they will do, but I'm sure that the main factor that makes the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is the number of negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Pretty sure it is all about continues banning of advertising in Facebook, google,and other countries that stop patronising cryptocurrency. Advertising can attract more invetors but sadly now it was banned in some social media.
facebook and google forbid bitcoin, i think that they want good for us. In late 2017 there are many fake projects advertised on google sites and facebook. A lot of people have been cheated on by fake ICO projects
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the major crypto currency and its market is found volatile Bitcoin is suitable for the day trading.Mostly the new bie's are investing to bitcoin at the peak market which is totally unsuitable for the investment. Whenever the market is subject to the correction the price will be going down mean time the new bie's who has entered to the market at peak level were in panic and selling  bitcoin untimely and booking lose that situation the market will be going down rapidly.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin prices are going down rapidly due to the impact of the economy. The world economy is going down and the number of people buying bitcoin is less. This makes the bitcoin prices drop sharply. Many large corporations do not want to invest in bitcoin making it drastically reduced.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
To become a celebrity, you must have a allot of fun in every corner you need a lot of advertisement on the social media, and if you have a lot of anti-fun, there is a tendency to lose your career. However. This year bitcoin got allot of anti-bitcoin. Facebook ban all the advertisement we all know the significant effect of having an announcement on the Facebook. Not only that the government are planning to have a regulation of all crypto they do it because some idiot people use bitcoin as a tool on different criminal activities.

The reason for the fall of crypto currencies are not a good demand and some changes in the crypto markets but stability is maintained by the bitcoin so don’t worry for sometimes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
To become a celebrity, you must have a allot of fun in every corner you need a lot of advertisement on the social media, and if you have a lot of anti-fun, there is a tendency to lose your career. However. This year bitcoin got allot of anti-bitcoin. Facebook ban all the advertisement we all know the significant effect of having an announcement on the Facebook. Not only that the government are planning to have a regulation of all crypto they do it because some idiot people use bitcoin as a tool on different criminal activities.
Activity: 186
Bitcoin exchange rate decline occurs before the sale with the number of speculators. Not only that, the Bitcoin exchange rate dropped dramatically as well as the interest of users in digital money began to switch to other types of digital money like Ripple, Litecoin, to Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
When I visit the coin market cap, I saw bitcoin drop 1.48% as of now. For me this exclusive an ordinary drop. Last week when I recollect the bitcoin drop very nearly 8% not only bitcoin but rather nearly of the digital currencies are bloody. The reason coins are a drop because of the issues for the most part bitcoin has dispensed of issues on this year if we thought about it a year ago. I think because of the value of the bitcoin increments to colossal last December. Such a major organization like Facebook need to supplant the bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
The price is rapidly going down because of those who are panic selling. With all the negative news out there, no wonder there are a lot of users especially the newbies are really terrified and are panicking. Well if they think about it, it is not helping them at all, they may lose more when they panic sell their coins.

The price are not steady and going down because of less demand and some confusion on the market but it is not a stable we can wait and watch for the changes hope the possibility of increments are higher.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Well everything is temporary. Bitcoin is going down more these days because some people out there are selling all of their investment in bitcoin due to panic selling of other people also they might more profit than getting loss if they sell now and it will result of decreasing bitcoin's value that is the saddest truth.
Pages:
Jump to: