Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 40. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Yes, this phenomenon is temporary, while traders are speculating in the market and deliberately reducing it to buy at a more favorable price.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
It is not going down. If you look closely at the charts, then you can easily see that the prices have remained stable within the $8,000 to $10,000 per coin range for the past two months. And they are likely to stay there until the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
I don't think the decline this time is caused by the manipulation of the whales, but the existence of sales with small quantities but is global, so the volume of sales becomes very high, then by itself bitcoin prices decline.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
it doesnt make sense to expect it to raise everyday. when it goes down it is a good opportunity to buy. when it goes more down it is a better opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 41
I saw a video that early Bitcoiners cashed out last December and January, to the tune of 30 billion dollars. I can easily imagine that this cashing out is ongoing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
I think it is because of cryptocurrency whales. They manipulate the price of bitcoin thats why its rapidly down now. The real world is to give you have money real estate. The best for me to buy it is a new wallet and technology. The problem is the world of our government and I lean on your time to upgrade the world so they use it
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
I heard the theory that whales are manipulating right now in order to get bitcoin down and then to buy for themselves a larger amount that they could
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well it doesnt make sense to raise everyday. its free market. when it goes down it is a good opportunity to buy. when it goes more down it is a better opportunity to sell or buy more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yes they are temporarily going doing by unknown main reasons beause there are a lot of reasons why the bitcoins are falling but all we can say that they arw falling because there is a lot more sells rather than buy as simple as that because if we follow the supply and demand law you can see that if the bitcoins demand is decreasing of course the price will go down. So that is what happens if we panic sells because the value really drops at all. If you wanted for the bitcoins to rise then buy some. Nothing is permanent in this business
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
There is so many reasons for that and I believe for one of them is the worldwide news that is going on right now just look on the world
Activity: 98
The stronger economies are calling for a ban on the use of bitcoins. Bad news about the bad reputation of bitcoin causes a lack of positive confidence in bitcoin so that investors do not do much mining and marketing.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
There are too many contributing factors why Bitcoin's price was rapidly getting into surge nowadays that some can be easily determine. Some of these cases includes the existence of those people who do panic selling just to somehow retrieve their losses and save their own from the continuous downfall of the price which makes it possible for the rise of the demand at the low price making the price of Bitcoin in the virtual market to go down since many people are up into buying more goods at the very low affordable price before the pump comes so that they will surely benefit on it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

I'm pretty sure that everything including the unstable prices of bitcoin is just temporary here and we just have to give it time.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
although slowly but Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise and this is certainly a good signal for bitcoin growth in the future, and I'm optimistic if in the next few months bitcoin prices will return to reach $ 10K
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com

Man, I cannot imagine how devastated and disappointed you are right now that what you thought was temporary lasted for quite a long time than what you have anticipated. In fact, became worse and then gave a sign of hope then went down again. But hey, no worries, eventually the prices will go up sooner or later, just don't panic sell and you'll be fine(Damn, I hope you didn't panic sell).
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
To become a celebrity, you must have a allot of fun in every corner you need a lot of advertisement on the social media, and if you have a lot of anti-fun, there is a tendency to lose your career. However. This year bitcoin got allot of anti-bitcoin. Facebook ban all the advertisement we all know the significant effect of having an announcement on the Facebook. Not only that the government are planning to have a regulation of all crypto they do it because some idiot people use bitcoin as a tool on different criminal activities.
The price of Bitcoin is not rapidly going down but went down for a while and now increasing constantly and regularly from 7k dollar it followed the increase trend as, 7k dollar to 7.2k dollar and then increased at 7.4k dollar and the up to 7.5k dollar and so on up to today price which is 7.7k dollar. So this is a constant increase trend and this is encouragement for us as the price is going high continuously and will lead us to a green market soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
So far, bitcoin's value has been falling down rapidly. It worries many of us but we can't do anything about it unless we keep on supporting and investing it even up until the end of its existence. We don't really up until when will this dump occur but we should stay faithful with our investment and holdings till bitcoin recovers once again.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Bitcoin always fell and successfully rose from his knees. Therefore be patient, bitcoin will grow again.  Wink
Whole market will probably recover soon so he don't need to be worried also for other coins, it is just a matter of time when whole coins will be again green.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Do not panic with the current bitcoin situation and now the bitcoin is down and there is no progress and although there is only a slight increase it will definitely come down again. Let's just say this is a game of who is strong hold those who will win it and will be lucky.
and the right action for now is to hold it patiently and calmly, and we must keep believing in bitcoin as it will go up and up again despite having to wait a long time.

I suppose, those people who are in the cryptocurrency for a very long time, do not panic now. They simply know: the market prices will be recovered soon.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
There are really some factors contributing to the rapidly going down of bitcoin, some are fake news tahs has been spread widely, while some are dumping their coin due to panic selling because of the possibility of losing their profit.
Yes, many fake news has spread in the market to help lower the price of BTC for them to buy, but the bad news only affects some new individuals, they fear and sell their BTC out. The market, experienced people they never shaken by the news on the market.

the majority of rumors about the downtrend are genuine and stem from the negative reaction of some important people and even the financial supervisor of each country, this is not an individual factor but a structured rumor, but I assume that many holders still want a profit from altcoin and ultimately do not think to buy bitcoin massively to this day.
Pages:
Jump to: