Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 41. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
There are really some factors contributing to the rapidly going down of bitcoin, some are fake news tahs has been spread widely, while some are dumping their coin due to panic selling because of the possibility of losing their profit.
Yes, many fake news has spread in the market to help lower the price of BTC for them to buy, but the bad news only affects some new individuals, they fear and sell their BTC out. The market, experienced people they never shaken by the news on the market.
Activity: 224
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Well, that is because cryptocurrency and bitcoin are digital currency subject to volatility. Aside from that,I thin there are people behind the decreasing of bitcoin and other crypto price. Just think that this is a good start to buy bitcoin and invest or hold them.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
because whales are waiting for regulators to put some rules first before they invest big bucks again inthe market
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I think the panic sellers who behind this of rapidly going down the price of bitcoin, a little down price of bitcoin then the newbie in crypto will panic selling, well I'm not one of them so I keep hold my bitcoin and it just temporary down, soon it will up the price.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
No one really knows why the Bitcoins is down but there is one thing that you can easily see from the old trend , the price of Bitcoins genrally goes down in these months and it starts to put on the gear in September , reaching it's full potential near December and then it goes down again .
Also the price of Bitcoins tends to go down because of mainly 2 factors ie.
# the new Bitcoins is added every moment and with the adding Bitcoins it's simply increasing the Bitcoins in the market and when there are so many goods the price goes down .
#The demand and supply rule dictate everything, with adding coins , and no demand for any more Bitcoins at this time the price tends to go down eventually.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
There are really some factors contributing to the rapidly going down of bitcoin, some are fake news tahs has been spread widely, while some are dumping their coin due to panic selling because of the possibility of losing their profit.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Small recovery or big recovery, there's no difference with it because it's still the same as the word itself. Being positive with the small recovery is good for someone who keeps on worrying about the plummeting of bitcoin. Keep that hope for sure we will be back on that price once bitcoin is skyrocketing and the price can go further rapidly as an opposite impact of the last dip that made the price rapidly go down.

A lot of factors maybe consider, but among the issue that most on the price value of Bitcoin is on Banned by countries with resistance into the crypto currency transaction, But, with the growing interest of a lot of investors, bitcoin price value remain stable, although it experienced a drops in the market price yet it goes up again and stabilized. We should always remember that market is Volatile, any thing can happened at any given time into the market trading.
Activity: 182
Yes, The market trend is still in the process of recovery. Yesterday and today, market value continues to go down fast. I judged it as a trader's response. Some have turned to speculation on short-term trading to seek new profits. In addition, bitcoin and crypto are still very sensitive to community and communication reactions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Bitcoin prices will always drop as long as negative news continues to adorn in various media, we all know that today there are thousands of haters who actively pay the media to preach negative things about bitcoin so as to make the price drop.
Activity: 112
This is also a characteristic of the digital age they will increase rapidly, but also slow down this attraction to bitcoin players, I think that is the impact of supply and demand when the demand for high bitcoin will increase to When it stabilizes it will decrease
Activity: 154
I think the price of bitcoin has fallen rapidly because the demand for it has fallen and more people are selling it than are buying it.

The negative news has also affected one of the key factors in the bitcoin market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Do not panic with the current bitcoin situation and now the bitcoin is down and there is no progress and although there is only a slight increase it will definitely come down again. Let's just say this is a game of who is strong hold those who will win it and will be lucky.
and the right action for now is to hold it patiently and calmly, and we must keep believing in bitcoin as it will go up and up again despite having to wait a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
That's because bitcoin is already a mainstream crypto which means more and more people are already getting to know or already know about bitcoin and the moment they invest, then it will cause bitcoin's market price to rise. Whales who are also selling or buying bitcoin has also a big contribution on bitcoin's market price.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin always fell and successfully rose from his knees. Therefore be patient, bitcoin will grow again.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
For real, that could be even scam ICOs undermining market a bit. But I tend to think the market is going to be bullish right now, bulls want to get it back to 8200-8500$ mark.Don't forget all that loud assertments about BTC being a bubble this week)
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I think bitcoin prices are going down rapidly due to the impact of the economy. The world economy is going down and the number of people buying bitcoin is less. This makes the bitcoin prices drop sharply. Many large corporations do not want to invest in bitcoin making it drastically reduced.
Yes because it just  like the supply and demand. Actually, bitcoin was not rapidly going down, because as we observe we can see that still there are times that it was increasing. Remember  bitcoin was volatile which means there are time where it pump and as well as dump. This happenings will test how long would you going to hold your bitcoin to get profit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Because of big depression among bitcoin investors. They don't believe in it anymore and deciding to left the market. There are no very good and big news like in 2017 (hardfork, futures). Now its not rapidly go down but consolidates 7300-7800$... But I hope that all will change near the New Year. I think we will see 15,000$ again this year.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Its not rapidly going down it hits some point then eventually pump then some will dump again and buy in a lower price. Keeps happening every time but price still good. Go with the flow if you want to profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Bitcoin prices drop dramatically due to the year-earlier effect which is where every year the bitcoin is always down and again a lot of negative issues sticking out so that the price of bitcoin down there may be again by banning the circulation of bitcoin in some countries that many bitcoin enthusiasts, such as in 2017 past the ban in China so that the price of this bitcoin drops very drastically.
In my opinion, there are a lot of people who are investing in surfing, not holding long positions, holding them for only a few days and selling off small price gains. That is why the BTC price can not increase as in previous years, now BTC only fluctuate at $ 7000-9000. Do not rise higher.
Activity: 39
bitcoin is going down because regulation has not stteped in, and people were waiting for regulation to step in before the next wave starts.
Pages:
Jump to: