Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 45. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yes. This is just temporary. Maybe we are in accumulation stage wherein people are preparing for the bull run. The bulls are ready to buy again. But the good thing about Bitcoin's price, it is stable at $7,000 - $8,000. Unlike a few months ago, it goes down below $7,000.
maybe after consolidation in range $7000 until $8000 , in june we will see price goes up again.and we hope no more dumping again after this price is cheap enough.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
this topic is very often made, and I think the question why bitcoin prices dropped drastically is just a mere fad. Everyone already knows that bitcoin is fluctuating so its price is erratic, and this has been described several times by other bitcointalk users in dozens of threads ask this question too, create a topic that can provide knowledge for other members, may we all his success
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Yes. This is just temporary. Maybe we are in accumulation stage wherein people are preparing for the bull run. The bulls are ready to buy again. But the good thing about Bitcoin's price, it is stable at $7,000 - $8,000. Unlike a few months ago, it goes down below $7,000.
Activity: 324
it is not going down fast, the problem is that there is a lot of fud on the market and that is one of the main reasons of why we are seeing a lot of troubles on the scenario. If you want to make money, just relax and wait a little bit longer
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.

That's right, I think it's really the negative news that keeps affecting Bitcoin negatively. It is battering its reputation so much that people are doubting its legitimacy and capacity to rise back up. Since cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, is affected in unconventional ways compared to traditional currencies, then every thing can actually have an effect, whether significant or not, to its value.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
just relax bitcoin just momentarily down and will setabil back even skyrocketed again, do not he worried tungy just a few days or months, sitting while drinking coffee enjoying the day without worrying about the bitcoin price down it will be better,because it is only for a moment, will rise again.
Activity: 39
it doesnt make sense to expect it to raise everyday. when it goes down it is a good opportunity to buy. when it goes more down it is a better opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The prices of cryptocurrency in the market are all based on supply and demand so obviously if the prices are decreasing then there are more people who are interested on selling their coins more than holding it.

Of course mate and those will decrease In market, especially In bitcoin If theres many new Investors will dump their coins and many as well discourage to Invest on bitcoin due to some spreading bad news throughout the social media. In fact there's believe In bitcoin and furthermore bitcoin will recover and expectedly will Higher than Its usual price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The prices of cryptocurrency in the market are all based on supply and demand so obviously if the prices are decreasing then there are more people who are interested on selling their coins more than holding it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

Yes, Bitcoin is temporary. Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market. Which is $ 8K below. Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users. Moreover, Bitcoin is a currency. It is normal to increase the price of bitcoin. If we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased. In particular, in the end of 2017. But the prices are very low in early 2018. Some people think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing. It may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable.

I think you really need to check the market closer and more carefully. In the past years and even just in the past couple of months, there have been so many changes, ups and downs and movements that have contributed to the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin value that, right now, people who have actually observed it has been used to that. It's just how the market works, and so, if you would not find a good strategy to help you go by when the market is not doing good, then it would be hard for you to survive in this market.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
because the number of sources is not clear, and they spread the news is not clear as well, so resulted in decreased bitcoin dropped dramatically. things like this should be removed. because it is very harmful to all parties.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
The price of Bitcoin is not going down rapidly. There was a fall in the monetary value of Bitcoin few weeks ago which was recovered partially few days ago and there seems rising trend in the market regarding the currency. Besides, a great future is waiting towards the end of the year when the monetary worth of the portfolios held by people will jump to the sky.
Yes bitcoin price will more high and that's why everyone will get a lot of profit, so that's why many people hold their money in bitcoin, so sometime its price down for investors mayest people buy more bitcoin and then its price will rapidly high because there are many holders to wait their profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
The price of Bitcoin is not going down rapidly. There was a fall in the monetary value of Bitcoin few weeks ago which was recovered partially few days ago and there seems rising trend in the market regarding the currency. Besides, a great future is waiting towards the end of the year when the monetary worth of the portfolios held by people will jump to the sky.
Activity: 112
Some people thoughts and opinions on why bitcoin price going down, it is because of the panic seller people, let us consider that kind of opinion, but all ideas here are only a forms of speculation and no one can provide the accurate situations except only the creator.
Activity: 34
This is due to rumors spreading around about bitcoin. Some government have banned bitcoin due to lack of trust. Also Alt coin is fast growing therefore investors have started investing hugely on them.
Activity: 102
It's regaining its value now, so let's sit and hope for the best. I have no other suggestion than to pray, honestly.
Believing and helping bitcoin to pump again is what we can do, like promoting it to our friends and let them invest if they have extra. Because we to increase its demand so that its value will also increase. So lets just continue hold and support bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 154
It's regaining its value now, so let's sit and hope for the best. I have no other suggestion than to pray, honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin, which keeps its price from time to time at a certain interval, is obviously a very small share of flexibility in day-to-day movements, and it's also a great asset for investors to be obviously very upturned offering a natural environment that I think is going to keep on guarding this level.
Activity: 491

Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

When can we expect the lightning network to be released?
If that will happen, more users will often use bitcoin in their transactions because of it so the demand will get higher resulting in an increase of bitcoin's price so altcoins will be affected positively.

i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it

I think you just don't know the news circulating about bitcoin and also, every time of the year, people are having their money to pay for something but it doesn't affect the price of bitcoin that much.
The price followed a decrease trend few days ago as the value returned back from 9k dollar to 7k dollar and we are now in a position to judge Bitcoin price trend. The price is now 7.2k dollar which is a little bit increase and this increase is expected in the upcoming days as the market has new investors and the demand is increasing. The price is not going down further and conversely it will go high again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I have heard that some thing are going on in a Russin Federation law system...they are accepting some laws about crypto, maybe this...
Pages:
Jump to: