Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 51. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think bitcoin is rapidly going down because, some countries ban bitcoin, and most of it are big countries like China. I think that's the main reason. Well some things that I can think of why it's going down is because, in the news there a lot of scams including bitcoin, that's why some new users or investors perhaps withdraw their money in bitcoin because they are not well informed about the news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Perhaps bitcoin prices are off by some of the most significant effects on btcoin prices such as the Negative issue and also because of bans by some countries so bitcoin prices fall very far but bitcoin is predicted to rise by the end of the year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As we all know, the price was artificially blown in the last part of the last year by big whales and institutional investors and there was the need of correction to stabilize Bitcoin considering the current user base. However when big bass and institutional investor decided to exit then not only took their share from the capital but also created a panic selling wave in the market which resulted in a 65% correction. I believe that price will not only recover in the second half of this year but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
So when the bitcoin price goes up, you will see threads talking about "will bitcoin now reach $10k? Will it still grow up?" And when it goes down, you will see threads like yours. Can you not just be calm and patient for a bit? You clearly are spamming this section with nonsense topics. This section needs to be renewed. People are you are the reason as to why the bitcoin price is going down. Be patient and you will see it recover lol.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Because its price depends on many factors, and it is inherently difficult to ensure that the crypto currency has a stable price, in addition, with these price fluctuations, large players are interested in making a profit.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Maybe a lot of people who panic bitcoin then sell it simultaneously and sell at cheap prices cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Off course it is temporary buddy, it has always been temporary. We have seen such dramatic drops always and it’s no wonder that we will keep seeing them a lot until somhow bitcoin gets its stability. Or may the volatility occurring due to various factors is the reason for this drop (always). No wonder we are seeing this today also. Let’s just grab mor coins and have faith into bitcoin as it gives us space to profit. ;-) At least I believe that this is the case for time being. Currently no big bad news or ban is going on so it’s completely temporary as you said.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
You are right that the low price of btc is just temporary and a kind of normal situition every year. Some are panicking every time they see bitcoin is decreasing the price maybe because they bought it at the high price and now it loses half. But if we look back the history of btc it has always the power to recover from the bad market and the good thing is when it moves to rise it goes more than from what we expect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
More and more people are selling Bitcoin, And buyers are little then Bitcoin Price will be lowered so Bitcoin sells fast. The less buy, the more will decrease the price of Bitcoin ..!
Activity: 119
The price of bitcoinis rapidly going down because of many negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price going down because there are so many negative news about bitcoin, but I still believe that bitcoin will surpass all obstacle that facing right now. So better we ignore those type of news and we need to relax, just keep holding our bitcoin and wait until it become profitable again.

We must trust and believe in the bitcoin because the rapidly down of the price are only temporary and in the long run it will rise again. We all know that Bitcoin have the great value among all and if you use bitcoin as a long-term investment you can gain more profit on it in the past few years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin price going down because there are so many negative news about bitcoin, but I still believe that bitcoin will surpass all obstacle that facing right now. So better we ignore those type of news and we need to relax, just keep holding our bitcoin and wait until it become profitable again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It is because the demand in the market of the cryptocurrency is having a sell offs from the people because they still think that the price of bitcoin is still bearish and this is just a bull trap and even there is consensus, it is still a struggle for bitcoin to get back to the normal run for its price because the resistance in the chart is so strong to break.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I know we all know the answer now, but people last march doubted that Bitcoin could recover from the huge loss it got this first quarter. Now, it's on the rise. It's green all the way, although i know we will see dips but it will be nothing major. I think the way it's going, we'll see huge jumps next quarter then green all the way.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
This is because of a very low bitcoin value over market this is what we call as volatility varies the flow of supply and demand in capital market. Another causes making the bitcoin value drop when the excessive selling of bitcoins,it can contribute to the down treads of the digital world market price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The downward direction movement of Bitcoin is always normal as the trend cannot continue on an upward direction at all time. A downward trend always happen whenever they is a panic sell by so many people that hold Bitcoin or the activities of whales.
I agree.Bitcoin will not always stays on top,it will have its own fluctuation dropping down the price.Yes panic selling can be one of the sources of the price rapidly going down,but i also believe that it could be the fuds and the negative news that are spreading around like google banning cryptocurrency.It really made the price to fall down but for sure the price will not always stay there.It will definitely goes up in time.
Activity: 191
Over time the extremely low price of BTC, the price of BTC is rising again, this is a good price to sell to investors who are holding in the recent time, many investors sell profit at BTC price is $ 9000. This has made the Crypto market drop dramatically.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
The question is only in comparison with what it falls? If prices are in December, then yes. If we consider the price for March 2017, then the price has increased many times. To be honest, the forum is full of panic-strikers, who begin to panic at the slightest hint of a red color. These people, as a rule, like to talk about long-term investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The downward direction movement of Bitcoin is always normal as the trend cannot continue on an upward direction at all time. A downward trend always happen whenever they is a panic sell by so many people that hold Bitcoin or the activities of whales.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The value of bitcoin is dropping down because it is volatile and is changing it's value always. I believe that it is just a normal part of it's votality to change it's price. Though it drops down at times , it still strives to strike high again. What we need to do about these situation is just to keep calm and patient.
Pages:
Jump to: