Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 47. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In my opinion this event that occurred every after a month or even a week interval which a very controversial matter is back by manipulators or what we called whale. This are the inviduals who gain massive profit due to price manipulation.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
When I knew that because of the whales, they dropped the price of btc by not buying a token. Right now I found out. Thanks ..

What does that even mean? Whales have a lot of Bitcoin at their holding and we don't need to blame them for that but I don't think that we need to blame them in the dropping price of Bitcoin since it is pretty normal for Bitcoin to dump at times like these. And whales, doesn't mean that they have a lot of digital currencies, doesn't mean they will be adding another Bitcoins if it drops. Dumping are normal for Bitcoin since it has a lot of users and it is so volatile.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Because there are many negative news about bitcoin and besides bitcoin is very volatile so i think it is normal, So the best thing we can do is too hold our bitcoin and put more patience this is part of the process so lets wait until bitcoin recover and become profitable.
Activity: 218
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When I knew that because of the whales, they dropped the price of btc by not buying a token. Right now I found out. Thanks ..
Activity: 261

Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down. I think because of many dumper in the Market thats why the price of bitcoin falling down.  But dont worry. After a few weeks or before the end of a year.  The price of btc going to increase again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
All one main factor is the FUDs, all the negative news about Bitcoin, it is already affecting how the users are interested or secured on Bitcoin. Remember, once the users let the FUDs get in to them, more often than not, their actions will all boils down to panic selling which contributes a lot to the dump hence, further price drop. We all need to be aware about this and also be able to at least manage our reactions to cases or situations like this, so we will not fall into the trap of panic selling and sabotaging your own interest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Many got some trouble with countries regulations, Scams and almost anything had been thrown to bitcoin. Certainly not good because the result is that it creates a chain reaction to most investors. Fear of one is fear to the many. So while in the state of FUD in one's mind as perhaps which is due to influence, people are even willing to sell their bitcoin on a losing price. So this is the reason why bitcoin could drop so easily as of now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
surely, this bitcoin price reduction is only temporary. this is often the case every year right, bitcoin prices are very volatile, do not panic when prices fall because it will happen. this is only a matter of time, later maybe the end of the year will rise drastically as late last year ago, we just wait.
while the price is cheap, buy as much bitcoin so lucky when prices rise.
Many people still believe at the end of the year later the price Bitcoin will return such increase
dramatically like at the end of the year 2017, so the current downturn is a reasonable thing to happen on Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
surely, this bitcoin price reduction is only temporary. this is often the case every year right, bitcoin prices are very volatile, do not panic when prices fall because it will happen. this is only a matter of time, later maybe the end of the year will rise drastically as late last year ago, we just wait.
while the price is cheap, buy as much bitcoin so lucky when prices rise.
Activity: 210

I think the negative media reports on is one of the top reason causing bitcoin to drops heavily like the reports on the banning of bitcoin in China and Korea that make people to get panic and selling their crypto investment in very low price.
Activity: 434
The price of bitcoin can not grow steadily in the last few years we have seen how the price of bitcoin has gradually risen to conquer new price maxims, the market should have been corrected once and we are watching it now. Also, the price of bitcoin began to decline due to news that in some countries began to apply tough measures to regulate the market of cryptocurrencies, but i think that the price of bitcoin will grow soon.

News like this is already been tackled before but the truth is simple its demand and supply. People quickly create stories if they see that Bitcoin goes down and definitely this cab trigger us to decide to dump some coins. Well, this is really normal because as the years are passing by, more and more are now into crypto so some still don't have some good experience about the trend of crypto.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
How can you say that it's temporary when this trend happenings almost the whole four months of this year
Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

But for me ,i would rather wait and see what will happen ,than expecting more but failure is what youve got
Activity: 98
It seems that what makes the bitcoin price drop quickly is the frantic bitcoin owners looking at the market. They will definitely throw away or sell bitcoins at the most expensive price to sell quickly because they are afraid bitcoin can not go back up.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Whales are forcing you to sell your bitcoins, dont allow them to manipulate you. tell everybody, lol. We are strong hands guys
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bitcoin prices are rapidly falling as buyers' demand diminishes. Governments are stifling the development of bitcoin. War broke out around the world impacted bitcoin.
Activity: 135
When bitcoin's price rapidly going down, then there is some possibilities that it will  rapidly going up as a counter flow movement because its price is not steady in one direction only, but the good thing it has always6 a recovery cycle at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I think that this will continue for a while Temporarily decline from bitcoin Trendy it could not break but I hope that this fall is the end of the decline and I look forward to the beginning of the Ascension trains so then the real faces will be the time to laugh We think that we can save 
Activity: 92

Really bad news and banned  to other country are big impact to bitcoin price ,,aside from that supply and demand will also decreased so that bitcoin price will rapidly to downside,but don't lose your  hope despite of negative issue because both of us are believed to bitcoin has more valuable to the near future.on other hand if you believe also to bitcoin progress, honesty it's the right time to buy BTC cause it cheap and hold at long term,  to make sure will great returned,
Pages:
Jump to: