Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 46. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

It was very obvious, maybe there is a fud or bad news that is spreading world wide and everyone is really scared to lose profit so they prefer on selling their coins more than investing a huge amount.
Activity: 336
This cause me to thing that we can never predict the next day in crypto trading, not even once, because this market is unpredictable
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is just market strategies and its going to increase again
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
So sad to see that bitcoins is going down and i hate to see those red in the the exchanges. Due to the different cryptos circulating, the attention is also divided. Also some, speculations are spreading, maybe good or bad, still it will affect the people's decision. People are just afraid of losing big that is why they tend to sell before losing bigtime.
Activity: 224
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Because there are many negative news about bitcoin and besides bitcoin is very volatile so i think it is normal, So the best thing we can do is too hold our bitcoin and put more patience this is part of the process so lets wait until bitcoin recover and become profitable.
In the world, there are many factors that affect the price of BTC. But in general, government policies are the biggest impact. Today, BTC prices increase and fall continuously. As such, I think to invest in the profitable Crypto market is one of the hardest things for the time being.
Activity: 153

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
There has also been a small fall in the prices of Bitcoin few days ago which has stopped and the prices has been a bit steady in the market over the last week. However the monetary values of ETH have been stable and it is expected to rise in value in the current year. ETH looks like it will cross $1000 towards the end of the year. As a result of this, the demand for the Coins has gone up and the prices will also go up.
Yes, this is what the business looks like in cryptocurrency. We really cant say when it will be going up and down, thats one of its risk to be accepted for those who wanted to invest in crypto. The volatility of bitcoin is also based on the supply and demand, therefore we should hold our bitcoin at this time for it will pump some of this days.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
There has also been a small fall in the prices of Bitcoin few days ago which has stopped and the prices has been a bit steady in the market over the last week. However the monetary values of ETH have been stable and it is expected to rise in value in the current year. ETH looks like it will cross $1000 towards the end of the year. As a result of this, the demand for the Coins has gone up and the prices will also go up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I don't know if Mt. Gox had already done dumping their bitcoin but if it's still dumping then we can see more decrease in price as we approach the month of June. It's not far to see bitcoin at $4k to $5k yet still nothing to worry and instead of thinking this why don't we full our bags for the next surge of bitcoin. Just keep buying and holding and sooner it will all make sense.
Activity: 280
many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This is going to be normal ,bitcoin and other cryptos would experience rapid going down, but it will not forever , time will come that it would return to its greenish form of market, we do not worry it will not last long, so just keep on trusting bitcoin , because it will recover for such a time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It is not going down. If you look closely at the charts, then you can easily see that the prices have remained stable within the $8,000 to $10,000 per coin range for the past two months. And they are likely to stay there until the end of this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How can you say that it's temporary when this trend happenings almost the whole four months of this year
Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

But for me ,i would rather wait and see what will happen ,than expecting more but failure is what youve got
Yeah from the beginning of the year until now the price is not too much experience recover, more often a weakening than the price increase, I had thought that the price will recover some time ago when the price had almost touched $10k, but then back down, I think need certain things that make the market is bustling again and make no doubt in the market..

Well I think it's only the people's perspective that makes it look like going down. We're basing it from a value that was too good to be true last december. Of course thr value would be way down. But look at it from a long term perspective. We're actually up from the same time last year. Things aren't that bad people.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
maybe a lot will change one of them is the treder will lose with the coin already bought from market treding because the bitcoin decrease will follow with the coin market either in bittrex, poloniex or other market, in my opinion bitcoin down dratis will cause many miners or treders take the speculation to buy or save Altcoin because d predicted when bitcoin down then altcoin like Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, or other coins will hit a significant rise.
I think bitcoin investment is a coin business and profit and loss is the part of business. Therefore it is not good to sell your bitcoin if the price down because the next day it will rise again and you will recover your deficits. Just be patient and cool to wait for some more time. Bad thinking and falls statement about bitcoin future are the reasons for fall in the price.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
How can you say that it's temporary when this trend happenings almost the whole four months of this year
Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

But for me ,i would rather wait and see what will happen ,than expecting more but failure is what youve got
Yeah from the beginning of the year until now the price is not too much experience recover, more often a weakening than the price increase, I had thought that the price will recover some time ago when the price had almost touched $10k, but then back down, I think need certain things that make the market is bustling again and make no doubt in the market..
Activity: 350
Merit: 110

When can we expect the lightning network to be released?
If that will happen, more users will often use bitcoin in their transactions because of it so the demand will get higher resulting in an increase of bitcoin's price so altcoins will be affected positively.

i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it

I think you just don't know the news circulating about bitcoin and also, every time of the year, people are having their money to pay for something but it doesn't affect the price of bitcoin that much.
Activity: 403
I try to find out why the Bitcoin market goes down. But all efforts still do not help me find the answer. I have given myself the explanation that the downward trend is not over, so the market is down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
the total of investors are getting more high and the demand is also increase.
more investors more holders, they will hold and hold until the price goes high again. bitcoin price goes low because some people sell their coins in panic price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Because many people are selling when they panic it may be a major factor why bitcoin decreases slowly. But I'm sure if the investors who do not understand bitcoin already sell it definitely bitcoin will rise again because no one has made the price of bitcoin down.
That is a regular thing on the market. Today, too many new entrants to the codec market, just as prices fell they worried and sold their altcoin to the market, thus making the price of the altcoin continue to plummet further. So be patient as the key to success in the market.
The price of Bitcoin is not rapidly going and even it is not following the decrease trend these days because we know that the demand is in equilibrium and the price is stable these days. Now looking at this stable price the statement is invalid which is describing the decrease trend. Now looking at this stable price people are encouraging by this market and they are going back for investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It seems that what makes the bitcoin price drop quickly is the frantic bitcoin owners looking at the market. They will definitely throw away or sell bitcoins at the most expensive price to sell quickly because they are afraid bitcoin can not go back up.
I thinkit is not rapidly going down to this prior matter. The rate is just affected by some factors that is happening the market and it is completely normal for bitcoin to low down its price. Bitcoin is a bubble but it gives us a lot of financial benefits that it alone can satisfy our daily needs and also our wants. It is a good investment because of it's good rate that is underrated by many investors that wants fast profit.
Activity: 32
Mt Gox coins still shape the market, it will be so until the frozen accounts after the breach will be emptied and all the coins will be sold. This will take maybe a year or more.
There is a good chance that the money from the sale of frozen BTC will allow the lawyers to reimburse account balances in USD.
We can expect BTC price hikes after those coins will be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: