Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 53. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
i think because of bitcoin whales. they manipulate the fluctuations of bitcoin in the other word they have a control to the price of bitcoin.  bitcoin is dumping because of there. so we should wait what is the next mood of them. even they affecting the price we should stay still in bitcoin so we can assure that they will have a great opportunity of today and tomorrow. it is boring but we must learn about it. whales is the one of the biggest enemies of crypto holders.

For me that is temporary rapidly down the price because of banning bitcoin in the other country so that the price will goes down but dont be panick because im sure the price of bitcoin will recovering in the exact time so we know the price of bitcoin will goes down we have a chance to buy in a low price and Hold it and wait the exact time to go high again the price and sell your bitcoin hold.
Activity: 350
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
i think because of bitcoin whales. they manipulate the fluctuations of bitcoin in the other word they have a control to the price of bitcoin.  bitcoin is dumping because of there. so we should wait what is the next mood of them. even they affecting the price we should stay still in bitcoin so we can assure that they will have a great opportunity of today and tomorrow. it is boring but we must learn about it. whales is the one of the biggest enemies of crypto holders.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
There are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. A lot of investors also have sold their bitcoins because maybe they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment because of the issue. For me no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more.

I don't really know the reason why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down or decreasing anytime of the day, maybe for me that was their strategy in handling the bitcoin because this is investment you risk also your money but if you have patient and you are knowledgeable enough in this kind of investment you will surely earned because bitcoin was really volatile in nature means rapidly change unpredictably.
Activity: 84

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.

You are right because of this frauds projects that keeps on coming affect also the reputation of Bitcoin and does many investor prospect are having a second thought to invest because they are afraid to be scam.

For real, that could be even scam ICOs undermining market a bit. But I tend to think the market is bullish right now, bulls want to get it back to 8200-8600$ mark.Don't forget all that loud assertments about BTC being a bubble this week)

Bubble mean when it pops it mean nothing more, you can't see it or feel it anymore so I dont agree with you with your "bubbles this week" statement, I say you can see BTC is being corrected a lot this week.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I think because of the issue with other countries of being ban that's why some bitcoin holder dump their coins and it's count added why bitcoin price is rapidly going down.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250

There are some instances why the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down. Like some other country's announces to ban bitcoin in their country, the scammers bringing the name of bitcoin in order to convience their victims the false news against bitcoin.. This are the reason behind why the price of bitcoin is very affected to price decreasing.
very well and if I think also with a lot of bad information to bitcoin then bitcoin price is also very easy to go down the price. because the bitcoin is sensitive to existing issues out there that concerns the good name of bitcoin
Activity: 140

There are some instances why the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down. Like some other country's announces to ban bitcoin in their country, the scammers bringing the name of bitcoin in order to convience their victims the false news against bitcoin.. This are the reason behind why the price of bitcoin is very affected to price decreasing.
Activity: 76
For real, that could be even scam ICOs undermining market a bit. But I tend to think the market is bullish right now, bulls want to get it back to 8200-8600$ mark.Don't forget all that loud assertments about BTC being a bubble this week)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy
What about those manipulators?dont you think theyre not part of all this dips?when everytime bitcoin near to hit the targey,suddenly theres a falling happens,and how many times does bitcoin denied just this year..

Yeah we trust bitcoin and blockchain but the problem is thise big investors that has a power to comtrol the markey,this ain't good for all of us
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Much of the things are going down and rising bitcoin prices, this is a risk where the market is so dominated by speculation. Lighting Network is only part of some good news for bitcoin, but until now we have not gotten the latest about lighting networks. However, the lighting network only affects the bitcoin price temporarily, after that the volatility of bitcoin price will continue to exist.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
bitcoin has plummeted because of the news does not look good from a few countries and the banning of advertising on some of the social media. This made quite a bitcoin has decreased. but it is exacerbated by many who took off and sell their bitcoin so it's worth getting down.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
I just heard the fluctuating news https://www.fastcompany.com/40571522/bitcoin-price-drops-again-in-the-wake-of-mt-gox-liquidation-speculation since three days ago. and if really this is the main cause, it does not seem to take long for BTC to get the price recovered. Let's say just one more week will return to normal.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
It dropped recently because in South Korea authorities raided the cryptocurrency exchange Upbit.  There was also a sell-off of some BTC obtained by the FBI I believe, I'm not familiar with the details there.  The exchange getting raided is definitely the bigger news of the two, as it scares the shit out of people who have bitcoin so they immediately dump, causing price drops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
The price of bitcoin can be affected with the news about crypto currency as the investors will get panic and opt to sell their coins regardless if they had profits or not. Also, some people wants to pull down the price in order for them to buy at lower price.
Activity: 364
There are many factors that affect the volatility of bitcoin but I think the primary reason for the rapid decrease of bitcoin is because it went on its peak last December 2018,at about 20 000 us dollars.Because of the high price,many people are selling their bitcoins which caused for the rapid decrease. If many people bought bitcoin, the price will surely increase and if many people sold their bitcoins, the price will go down.
Activity: 90
Some reasons are there are many panic sellers they're afraid and thinks that bitcoin will end and their investments will turn into zero. social media is one of the source of fake news and some articles you can read that bitcoin will go to its end so people believed in this fake articles then bitcoin will drop. nowadays bitcoin is stable in its price but as a trader you should learn to wait until bitcoin price rise again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
It is normal for now, the hype has gone down so the price is unstable and highly manipulated. So if you are trading, get Tether and wait until it goes stable.
That's right, we don't even think that crypto will loose it's potentiality to grow just because of having such scenario. We might say that there is a huge manipulation in the market but there is no proof of such doings. A lot of factors to consider but we can't figured it out what's the main reason of going down.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Entering into the crytocurrency world, I realized that Bitcoin has been remain on the lips of most crypto hunters. My exposure to cryptocurency last year got me so amazing at the price of just 1 bitcoin that, I decided to work harder. Early this year, I realized a sumptuous fall in bitcoin which got me wondering. Per some articles I read and other news I heard, some factors are accounting for the drop in the prices of bitcoin. I found out that, the big time investors, wealthy people such as Bill Gate have spoken against bitcoin,and this has got people scared of investing into bitcoin. Again, some countries have ban the use of bitcoin while other countries are planning to ban bitcoin usage and this has inculcated fear in investing in bitcoin. Per my analysis, all these factors contribute to why bitcoin is rapidly going down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The bitcoin price drops rapidly, rising rapidly. Lots of bad news about bitcoin that causes decrease, so demand decreases. The bad news is gone, the demand is a lot, and the bitcoin price goes up again. Yesterday bitcoin went down but after the G20 statement bitcoin bounced back. And public confidence increased after the statement.

Bitcoin price always high movement and its very usual. Bitcoin price right now rising again and hopely this movement will continue until reach highes price again at $19k. Better have believe on bitcoin because its profitable if we hold it

That is true. BTC is a very volatile cryptocurrency. However, I believe that finally, the time when Bitcoin will grow has come: just wait a bit, people.
What is more volatile, have most amazing results. Bitcoins are under consideration, so I want to add up here that all those people who are working with bitcoins and earning some amazing money. You people can earn the amazing out of even little investment. We all know the fluctuating nature of bitcoins and they are completely making good yielding at the end of day.
Pages:
Jump to: