Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 49. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
The rapid downfall might be just a result of the continuous panic selling that is happening right now which do entirely contributes to the changes happening not just in the price of Bitcoin but also on the entire virtual market. If we will be taking up such actions to somehow prohibit or lessen the panic selling which contributes to the rapid downfall. I think that Bitcoin was really that temporary because there is no such thing that can lasts up forever but the price down we are experiencing now is also just that temporary so what we are suffering right now can put up into an end.
The price of Bitcoin is stable and not so down rather it has entered into the normal market from a bullish market as the price last two months were low and touched the 6k dollar price and from that instant the demand showed a sudden increase and favored a price increase. The increase in price lead the market to 9k value and became stable there now the situations are stable but soon a sudden jump will occur.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.
Maybe because of the fake news that is spreading. Like banning of crypto, btc etc. But it is still okay. The price pump again. Just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Yes it is temporary but how temporary. I do not think the price of Bitcoin will increase in the next months. I will take years, 2 or 3 years for the next all time high price.
Activity: 140
I'm pretty much new in here but I think of the price and market of bitcoin quite similar with the forex. To be honest, I personally think bitcoin is really an additional currency in today's time, a digital currency. And like any currency, its value is fluctuating due to many different reasons. But I believe there are two major reasons for this fluctuation. (1) First is the integrity of the bitcoin and how the people see it. This includes the factor that some are banning bitcoin and has a very negative perspective about it. Although, one thing that people may consider here is that, the riskier the investment or currency is, the greater the possible reward. Another (2) is that, Bitcoin is also affected by the law of supply and demand, which can make the price of bitcoin drop so much or make it skyrocket. This may sound very generic but this is my honest opinion at this point in time.
Activity: 134
Because many people are selling when they panic it may be a major factor why bitcoin decreases slowly. But I'm sure if the investors who do not understand bitcoin already sell it definitely bitcoin will rise again because no one has made the price of bitcoin down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
No one could control bitcoin, when someone needs cash they certainly sell bitcoin they will do, but I'm sure that the main factor that makes the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is the number of negative news about bitcoin.
If you have confidence in the future prospects of Bitcoin, then you should not react to such a panic of some users. It is better to use this moment just to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
No one could control bitcoin, when someone needs cash they certainly sell bitcoin they will do, but I'm sure that the main factor that makes the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is the number of negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Basically bitcoin graph are now going to down, but sometimes it goes up. So we don't need to get worried about this, it's just a part of circulations that really happened. But I believe that one day bitcoin there's a chance going back to normal, that same price last year a month of December..
Activity: 336
I believe that somehow, someway, bitcoin price can react to a big news around the world, like that new about one big stock. It fall greatly then
Activity: 236
When Bitcoin Supply is not balanced with demand, then the price will be corrected and fall far enough. But I think this is natural, because it has become the nature of Digital Cryptocurrency that the value of Bitcoin can go up and down quickly and drastically. So do not be surprised.
Activity: 364
The value of bitcoin is rapidly going down,might be the effect of news around  banning cryptocurrency.but we all know bitcoin itself can stand wether negative news might spread or any other stategy to weakens the value.bitcoin has proven its worth  and will recover in proper time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Basically I think for Two reasons for bticoin price rapidly going down. Here is 2 reasons

1. Some false news effect for bitcoin prices.
2. Some country are banned bitcoin for this effect bitcoin price getting down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
There are many reasons why BTC prices go down. But most of them are the news of countries banned from Bitcoin and many celebrities say Bitcoin has no value and practical use to help improve the world economy.
Activity: 72
I was too depressed to see the price of Bitcoin falling every day. I still hope that the price will increase by the end of the year but will that come true? I will try to calm down and wait until the end of this year
Activity: 378
Bitcoin has decreased in my opinion because of the effects of many bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency so making traders panicked to sell assets as soon as possible and worsen the market because it does it simultaneously with the lowest selling price
Activity: 112
Yes, Bitcoin Prices are falling quickly because there are many rumors about Bitcoin being recently heard. France and South Korea ban Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower on the market today.
Activity: 238
The price of bitcoin does not decrease, it is in the corridor 8-10K. This is currently suited both investors and holders Bitcoin.
For those who want to earn there is 15-20%.  Wink
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
It is possible to count many factors in this regard, but I see it especially as far away as the new users are moving away from bitcoin. As I mentioned before, panic sales are having a huge impact.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The price of bitcoinis rapidly going down because of many negative news about bitcoin.

Well, I do not see that Bitcoin price is going down. What is am watching now is that it is fluctuating. Up and down, and again up. However, the market is rather stable - the cryptocurrency does not decrease a lot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Maybe the bitcoin price has dropped dramatically due to several causes such as many bans in some countries in the world and also probably the early-year effects that bitcoin g is always down and the worse the bitcoin price drops due to the news or negative issues that greatly affect the bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: