Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 57. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Do not worry after g20 told that they will not regulate crypto currency all markets started to gets back to green markets and hope it will be back to new rising markets and we will see new highs very soon !
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

You are absolutely right in my opinion. The fundamentals are there, so bitcoin has a good future. Maybe it's distribution is still very centralized, and because of that, some very rich people can manipulate the market a bit. But at it's core, bitcoin is doing well, and we keep seeing good news either related to regulation adoptions and most important, development.

Check this thread, when I try to compile good news related to bitcoin, and maybe contribute with some news yourself.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-fight-the-fud-together-2865338 (Lets fight the FUD together)
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yeah, this is just a temporary becase for sure a lot of good news and improvements are coming so for me stop panicking. Its green day, and I hope this is a the beginning of a new all time high in the making.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pretty sure it is all about continues banning of advertising in Facebook, google,and other countries that stop patronising cryptocurrency. Advertising can attract more invetors but sadly now it was banned in some social media.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Yes, Bitcoin is temporary. Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market. Which is $ 8K below. Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users. Moreover, Bitcoin is a currency. It is normal to increase the price of bitcoin. If we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased. In particular, in the end of 2017. But the prices are very low in early 2018. Some people think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing. It may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: