Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 56. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is fast dropping because this is probably the FUD effect because so many people are scared when the market gets worse. When it becomes frightening, investors begin to sell everything they have to minimize what makes the market worse.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
FUD everywhere, that's why. All these talks about social media network banning advertising for cryptocurrencies has made people uneasy. I don't know how many sold out after hearing that though there was a plunge. Good thing is that the EU Central Bank has announced about a few month ago that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general would be discussed at G20 so there is rising optimism as well. It maybe a mixed bag with more regulations but that would help make cryptos more mainstream and trusted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I think we must all remember the steep price increase achieved by bitcoin last year. Perhaps a more realistic price,ie todays, is more sustainable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think the price of bitcoins and crypto-currencies as a whole fell in connection with the ban on the advertising of ISO on Twitter and Facebook, an application for a ban from Google and some state leaders
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin prices are declining rapidly because there is a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin),if the supply and demand price drops then the price will also drop or often called supply and demand....
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Actually all of us already know the main reason  why the prices will blow off now in the market,because of some circumstances happen now in the world of digital currency,and this all include in three consecutive correction of price value and banned of some ICO in different countries,and this banned happen now is continue to crawl like contagious diseases  in this coming months because there are news feed i read that google and twitter  will implementing the  banning all advertisment about cryptocurrency,and i hope  this would not happen,because  all of us bitcoiner will be affected.
Activity: 406
BTC has a big price shock. I think it may be due to the vulnerability of funds.

Its other economies are too small and too small to be controlled.
Since the BTC is independent, no one is responsible for the price of the BTC, so BTC is vulnerable to the elements of the market. Recently, Google has banned advertising Crypto has made the price of BTC fell sharply, but today, BTC prices have increased again. I think they continue to rise in the next few weeks. This is the first step in the recovery and growth of the Crypto market this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
There are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. A lot of investors also have sold their bitcoins because maybe they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment because of the issue. For me no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more.
I do not think that the bitcoin price is getting down, i think bitcoin price is too much stable and trading in a stable mood for a long time. Bitcoin is getting a stronger support from the investors and hope that very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price, because still investors are  interested in bitcoin to buy and hold for a long time.
BTC has a big price shock. I think it may be due to the vulnerability of funds.

Its other economies are too small and too small to be controlled.
Activity: 238
My observation why bitcoin was going down because of the negative feedback by other people and lastly the investors that dump their coins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Small recovery or big recovery, there's no difference with it because it's still the same as the word itself. Being positive with the small recovery is good for someone who keeps on worrying about the plummeting of bitcoin. Keep that hope for sure we will be back on that price once bitcoin is skyrocketing and the price can go further rapidly as an opposite impact of the last dip that made the price rapidly go down.
Activity: 476
There are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. A lot of investors also have sold their bitcoins because maybe they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment because of the issue. For me no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
The months of march and April are always in the downtrend for bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well,so there is no wonder that price is going down.As you said it is temporary bitcoin will recover from the fall soon.And the implementation of LN will give new boost and it will help the bitcoin to recover faster.
Merit: 137
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Ofcourse all is temporary, there is always end in this crisis. I believe in that, soon the sun will going to shine again. The market will go in green again sooner or later we will going to experience again the greatest day of our lives Smiley be still and know that bitcoin has a future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Do not worry after g20 told that they will not regulate crypto currency all markets started to gets back to green markets and hope it will be back to new rising markets and we will see new highs very soon !
Yeah it's  a good  development if they will not intervene or regulate Bitcoin coin because it will just create uncertainty  or eventually economic turmoil on their country in which many people can be affected. Instead they will regulate exchanger operator because that's the entities the government can protect from scamming.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Don't know really because I am very busy these days and can't read news but will do tomorrow.
By the way I think it's good, look it as an investment option as others do or otherwise if you are just bitcoin user, it's better for you for saving fees.
And remember, it's like a rule: Doesn't matters how much bitcoin falls, it will reach it's historical maximum price in future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

Currently the price of bitcoin is above $8000 and that is not a rapid going down rather it has been a resistance point that is being maintained for a while now. Everybody knows that the price of bitcoin is always temporary but the fear is that when the price is leaving this position, is it going for the better or the worse and when is it going to happen? which is mostly determined by several factors that are sometimes beyond what can be explained in lay terms. There are several developments going on in the field of blockchain that seems that the future is bright but beyond that, there are still several might forces that are against this growth of bitcoin. And for the change to be positive that everyone will smile, its has to be on the increase.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Some people thoughts and opinions on why bitcoin price going down, it is because of the panic seller people, let us consider that kind of opinion, but all ideas here are only a forms of speculation and no one can provide the accurate situations except only the creator.
Pages:
Jump to: