Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 67. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

People invest in cryptocurrency of course for profit, yeah from all of business and investment risk theory High Risk high gain, so people invest in cryptocurrency that high volatile high risky are for get huge profit from it. most coin are droping that what we call the dip, so we buy more when dip, just be careful to choose the project, always pick solid project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
March 18, 2018, 08:54:37 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I also think that investing in ICO's are meaningless to make profit since when the token is listed in exchange its price drops to half. Buying from exchange is even more profitable Smiley
Its only better as long the market is falling when it starts to grow and you got a good ICO where you invest in you wont get the tokens cheeper than on ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 08:26:19 PM
Some projects of course will survive!
This is like a real business - you never know - where you can earn millions and where you can lost.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 18, 2018, 08:23:31 PM
Investing and ICO - can make you rich in a very short time. This is a new way to make big money. But first you need to understand what you are doing.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 06:18:01 PM
Of course these fall will not be eternal. I myself invest in the ICO and after a while I will not earn much money on this, just now the collapse is going, but everything will go away.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
ICO is a great way to get new tokens first. And then they can be sold at a great price, making good money on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
People are wanted to buy on very cheap price, and at ICO you can get best price for coin/token plus big bonuses.

Many are too lucky that they buy token/coin they wanted and expected to boom during ICO. After a months or a year their investment are 100 folds or more profit.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 18, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
investors might have with spares on times as the focus to manage single point of entry as appealing use of risks to put on exchange with the decision as returns of works with evaluation.

Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
I also think that investing in ICO's are meaningless to make profit since when the token is listed in exchange its price drops to half. Buying from exchange is even more profitable Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 02:22:40 PM
ICO is a chance of many projects to realize their idea. To do something necessary for society, in the world of cryptocurrency is to make it easier, ICO will help us to see a lot of interesting projects that were not without this wonderful way of investing. Investing in a good project is primarily a profit, but in order not to lose your money, before you invest in a project you need to study it well.
Activity: 240
March 18, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

All investments are risky. An investor prefer to invest in an ICO because of the potential good returns. Moreover, investment takes place because we believe in the projects. Coins prices trully is dropping, but investors took the risk of investing because there is a good future with the ICO projects. But we should be cautious and do thorough research in every investment we make in order to prevent investing in a scam ICO and to ensure good profit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Investment ico of course is to make more money, because when the market is better, it is the right decision to invest in ico.

Activity: 12
March 18, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Most of the ICOs are very risky. You need to be careful while investing in any ICO and I think if you want to invest in ICO, you should do complete analysis of project and team.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 18, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
your question is right but before the investment on ico is the assuming of return profit before investment. so if i got profit means then only any investors will be invest on ico. some ico are there you can invest on them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
yes why not , ICO give a great opportunity to everyone but you have to be sure where you invest not all ICO are the same.
Activity: 65
March 18, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
ICOs can give you the most ROI but you have to carefully analyse every aspect of every ICO... read the whitepaper, research about the team, learn about restrictions of the county the ICO is based in and see the average movement of the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Now we can see all market go down. But when you invest in ICO stage because you believe in a project and want to make it possible for them to build an develop their products. Some people invest in ICO just waiting for the project to list on exchange and sell when they have profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
March 18, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
Many projects launched through ICOs barely have anything to do with blockchain and are just riding the hype.

You have to invest in those few projects that can ONLY be successful with a blockchain.

I'm now wearing the Effect.AI signature to show you Amazon's Mechanical Turk has limitations that can be solved with a cryptocurrency.

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
Why ? I buy a token from coinmetro today for 12 cents.  Grin  then I wait a few months and then sell it for 50 cents or more. It worked well with binance and kukoin. I had also bought for a few cents and the price rose well Grin good ico are rare today. many just want our money and do not have a project. , But I know a good ico where I have invested, of course. There is also really good Ico with a good team that is always active and already has a project.CoinMetro is an interesting ICO. A new Exchange and if you take my link from the Signature you get 2.5% more token. You buy 1000 tokens and then get 1025 tokens.  Wink And CoinMetro already has an Android app that works well. Therefore, it is my tip to invest.
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
ICO will live for a very long time. Although most ICO is a scam, there are a lot of ICOs that give a good profit of 100-200%+. The main thing is to understand well whether or not to invest. Look at the ratings of honest experts, read the news. It is necessary that the team conducting ICO were well-known persons with a good reputation. If everything is done right then at a distance of many ICO you will have a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: