Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 68. (Read 9707 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2018, 07:22:28 PM
if you judge that the project will be successful and can be realized, why not? I guess that risk will happen if you just "reckless" in making investments, and not all ICO have a risk as big as what you think if you choose the right project
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

The main purpose of investing is to expect something in return later on. People invested on ICO's because no doubt that it will really give an interesting return in the future. Any investments is risky that's why if you not understand how ICO projects goes well then better not to invest.

Will ICO's be here actively all the time ? Well as long as crypto world is showing good support from the community, there will be more ICO's around that will popped out every now and then.

You are right, most people investing are to expect they money return more than what they invested. And I think investing in ICO is good decision because it promises a proper return and benefit. In fact, there is no jobs or investments with nothing risk but we can minimize and avoid it if we want to learn to understand well the ICO projects before investing in it. As long as we want to be smart investor in crypto, we may never lose our profit.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
investing anything good in the world of crypto and beyond, all have risks that are the risk of fraud and all kinds. here we need to do is to minimize the risk with us thoroughly and reviewing everything we will invest. I think ICO deserves to be a very profitable investment because a lot of bonuses and it is true if the project is a success yes we are also big profits. that's where we should really be able to predict it.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
People necessary relate that the coins that have their own blockchain technology are coins that have a higher chance of succeeding but this is not necessary, another important task is whether you maintain the blockchain network as you scale, if your blockchain technology cannot adapt to the increasing user base and crashes, the ico may not be worth the investment. Only invest in those ICO which you think are worth to get the investment and will be successful in the future.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:43:19 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

When you are so sure that your favorite ICO is the best one over the others then it's the best time to invest on crypto because most of the time ICO price are cheaper coin price than when it bump on coin exchanges.
There are many good ICOs running today so that's why many young investors are putting their money on ICOs even they are expecting to get investment return after 6 months to one year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
investing in ICO isn't bad. It depend on you, if you like the project and want it to be sucessful you can invest in it. For example, you are gamer and you found crypto related game and you really found it to your like. But company don't have enough funds to develop it and you decide to invest, you get their token which can be used somehow later on. And developers have more funds to develop game. But it was just example Smiley Check out projects yourself if you even plan to invest. You can also earn some money so it's good thing, at least for me Smiley
Investing in ICO can really benefit both the investor and the project. That's why ICO is now so popular. Of course there is a risk of failure, but this risk can be minimized by studying the project in detail.  Wink
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 15, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
This is an investment in beginning startups - it has always been, and will be!
Yes, it's risky, but if you distribute finances correctly - you can do a lot of X.

It's also important to participate on ICO sale and be sure it's one of the best ICO's running because some ICOs are scams and fraud.
Investing on ICOs will give an opportunity to the developers and company to start their job into making the actual system of the blockchain as most ICOs aren't have working system but needs more investments and support though getting enough funds to support developers and the essential tools required to run the system.
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 15, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

Investing in ICO if it's a promising one is the best type of investing in crypto because ICO do gave us the chance to get higher investment return as most of ICOs will offer cheaper coin price than after they hit the crypto exchanges after their ICO sale.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:12:01 PM
investing in ICO isn't bad. It depend on you, if you like the project and want it to be sucessful you can invest in it. For example, you are gamer and you found crypto related game and you really found it to your like. But company don't have enough funds to develop it and you decide to invest, you get their token which can be used somehow later on. And developers have more funds to develop game. But it was just example Smiley Check out projects yourself if you even plan to invest. You can also earn some money so it's good thing, at least for me Smiley
Activity: 201
March 15, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
This is an investment in beginning startups - it has always been, and will be!
Yes, it's risky, but if you distribute finances correctly - you can do a lot of X.
Activity: 40
March 15, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
ico is the most practical way for you to make a profit, ico able to do it because the price is cheaper than after going down to the market, so you can take advantage at the moment...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 15, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
as extending use of customs withthe daily casuals on moderating release from the market exchange, investors to collects of excess with the information to follows with decision as expending shifts on limit to work withthe request of order wiith the trading on exchange.
Activity: 17
March 15, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I think it will survive and develop in 2018. A risky investment channel but still good when we learn well before playing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
March 15, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
I do afraid to invest in ICO, did it only 4 times, only one my investment have brought x6 from invested sum, the rest almost did no brought any income, one of the ICO's was a scam, I lost 200 dollars on that, but also there was two projects that I was considering to invest, they have made x30 and x50 profit, so I think ICO is not a bad option for investment, but you should invest only if you can afford to lose invested money.
Activity: 322
March 15, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
It's a chance to invest in the start-ups of exciting technologies - only limited to the real good and trusted ones on good platform like NEOS. Have a look at Effect.AI - cutting edge token, with good people, project, prospect and technology, it sure is a moon coin to go for. Main sale is upcoming soon!
March 15, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
You invest in ico's to be able to to back a project you believe in and to make your gains on your invested capital
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
March 15, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
I think it is risky but also it is a big enough gainer. You can not get this anywhere. We should also see this project promising in the future, if promising you can join directly Smiley
All are risky nowadays, there is no assurance at all in our life especially in trading, investing in ICO or even in real life in the insurance or the stock market, all are so risky  but still we are trying the offer for the sake of 'what if', so it is okay to invest in ICO for as long as you know what you are doing.
Activity: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
I think it is risky but also it is a big enough gainer. You can not get this anywhere. We should also see this project promising in the future, if promising you can join directly Smiley
March 15, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
You invest into ico basically because you are supporting a new project and you see the long term potential of the project  you invested in.
Activity: 350
March 15, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
I know that some people who have studied the project are inspired by his idea and want to be a part of it. Therefore, he invests his money in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: