Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 82. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
investing in ICO is not carelessly, they may be have seen a project he thought was good for the future
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 28, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
ico is the best way of investing to make a big profit because ico price is cheaper than the price in exchange so only need a little capital, so no wonder many are tempted with ico and i sure icos are going to survive for a long times but this is not without risk because we will lose capital if one follow ico scam so be careful bro !
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
When market is down by down daily and nobody knows market mood. Investment in ICOs are good option either u buying listed coins. Because whenever ICOs listed on exchange they have already 2-3 times of there ICOs value. And who invest in ICO in starting time gets a good return of there investment. So it is better to invest in ICO then altcoins.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 28, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
The idea generally is, to enter a market at the bottom price. But unfortunately because of the abundant projects these days, many of them go below the ICO price after a while, so you need to be very careful and put your money where it will give you profit, not loss!

With all these ICOs around, I recommend you to "ONLY" buy a crypto if it convinces you 100% that it's a good investment (not even 99%). If nothing convinces you now, just wait. Something will do it tomorrow. There's no need to hurry. Wink
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
January 28, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

there are many reasons to invest in an ico. all involve always knowledge and experience, I personally, have often invested in some ico, there are some that make me rich. this is the experience I have ever felt. you can try. try always to try to analyze to avoid at loss and scam ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 28, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
Investing in ICO you should think for the future. Yes, sometimes the prices are dropping after listing on the exchange, but if the project is worthy is not the reason for concern. Time goes by and if the developers will work according the road map and realize their product , the price will rise.  So, i invest in ico, because i feel me more comfortable with that. I buy tokens , get them to my wallet and hold for years. I will sell the part of holdings  just if the price will make  x3-x4, to fix the profit and minimize the risks of money loss.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Because they get huge profit from it,there is risk also but if  there is big risk than there is big profit also.
Because when you invest in ICO there's 50% possibility you can get more profit and 50% not. Also all investing are risky so if you want to have more profit by investing, then take the risk in it. Also there's a lot ICO have potential, you just need is to check there background first before you joined to them.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
all kind of investment is risky.some are low risky and some are high risky.peope invest in ico when they have chance to get more from other investment. that is the main reason for investing in ico.and small investors have a chance to invest little money, and in return earn a lot. that is another reason for investing in ico.icos follow the limited supply-demand principle, allowing their cryptocoins to gain value in the future.people always wants to take risk.dream to be a millionaire inspires them to take risk.that's why ico will not die.and also there is always probability to gain popularity. If the ico gains popularity and market trust, chances are that you can use it for third-party purchases.for all these reasons I think bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 380
January 28, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
ICO are great investment as long you study the background of the company, the people behind it and the value of the project. Then if everything is acceptable to you then go ahead. ICO is one of the best option.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 28, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
Indeed investing in ico is very risky but if successful can benefit multiply from capital so there are still many people who are interested to invest in ico.
If the price drops from ico we have to hold the coin until the price rise up again.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
January 28, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
Because every time they release a new technology.
And if this is a new technology, the price of the token will grow many times after the release on the exchange.
And this means that a person wants to spend a little money, but after getting X2 or more
But there are those who will keep tokens to the last, that would be exchanged for a percentage of the company's shares.
Personally, I have only a bad experience in the ICO.
I decided not to invest in ICO, better to work in bounty.
Activity: 318
January 28, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
I think yes. Each ICO has a different potential, depending on which individual investors decide to invest or not. If successful ICOs can help investors make a lot of profits. In addition, investors choose ICOs, representative currencies to invest in order to gain margin between buying and selling through rising and falling. ICOs are never attractive to investors
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
You can buy at the ico from cheapest price for coin, normally they don't drop under the ico price. If team is good, project is good and there is big community waiting for ico, you can say they will do good work and can invest to them, if you like.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Because they get huge profit from it,there is risk also but if  there is big risk than there is big profit also.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

The main purpose of investing is to expect something in return later on. People invested on ICO's because no doubt that it will really give an interesting return in the future. Any investments is risky that's why if you not understand how ICO projects goes well then better not to invest.

Will ICO's be here actively all the time ? Well as long as crypto world is showing good support from the community, there will be more ICO's around that will popped out every now and then.

ICO is the crypto who made me a strong person and makes me confident whatever I do. Since the beginning when I start joining in crypto world I was very thankful because it's very useful for me and even if there so many negative comment about ICO but still my heart and presence is in ICO.

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
January 28, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
For example, investing at the stage of ICO in the recent PundiX - and if immediately after ICO you sold tokens (on the etherdelta) you would get 1.7 ETH for each invested ether. Not bad, right?
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
investing in ico may be profitable if ico is successful but there is a considerable risk that the ico is failing or scame.
Activity: 179
January 28, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
Because people are hoping to get rich.
Many ICOs are very promising, there are interesting projects that in the future can change something.
And with the hope for this, people invest their money to develop the project, in return receiving coins.
And if the project is really good, then in the future, coins will cost a lot, so that he can get a profit.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 28, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

The main purpose of investing is to expect something in return later on. People invested on ICO's because no doubt that it will really give an interesting return in the future. Any investments is risky that's why if you not understand how ICO projects goes well then better not to invest.

But the facts, nowadays many investors only want some quick profits.
That things was the main cause of ICO price always lower after sale ended.
Activity: 164
January 28, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Right now it looks like the best investment is ICO since altcoins tend  to be valued at higher price when they come to exchanges. On the other hand, it looks like prices are not rising at the moment and its hard to find the right token/coin.
Pages:
Jump to: