Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 83. (Read 9707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 28, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
Although investing ICO seems very risky but if you're choosing the correct ICO, you will earn profit more than your monthly salary.
Usually I'm observing the ICO ,first than follow their sosmed to update their progress so you can figure it out whenever the project is end for scam or as bright as a star in the sky !
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
And why not investing in ICO? Some ICO's are very very good with bright future, some of them could be next Google in 5-10 years from now, and your 100$, to become 1 milion. Everyone hope for the best, but they are not blind, they know the risks and are prepared for the worse scenario. You should be too.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 28, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
For me why invest ico. Because the price of the coin of ico if you buy a coin is very chep. And if the ico is successfull your coin are bouble profits.
After you find profits, what you will do ? Just dumping ? Means you do not bother about the future of that project ? It reminds me typical bump and dump rather than selecting promising projects and finds the maximum benefits by holding their tokens for some longer periods. I am not doing like you. If I find a good team and a future for a product then I will invest and hold their tokens for years so that I will get the maximum benefits along with the satisfaction of helping a good project up to the level that I am able to.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
For me why invest ico. Because the price of the coin of ico if you buy a coin is very chep. And if the ico is successfull your coin are bouble profits.
Activity: 275
January 27, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Yes ico has a risk, for that you must first study the project from ico before investing. Crypto has just started and will last a long time, because crypto is a change.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 27, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
to gains of chance with the immediate involvesment with the investment projects as might to spends of less with the risks and resource and collecting as match of number with the limit to complete with the terms of projects plan.
Activity: 253
January 27, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
Why or why not hahaa. We and my friends have a group chat which we helps each other and giving our suggestion on any coins or anything related about cryptocurrency especially in altcoins. Why because we are only small investors and we cannot afford to buy Bitcoin but we can defenitely increase them by altcoins. We usually do a corporation which we will buy and invest some tokens on ICO and hold it for a year. We invested in ETN and LOYAL COIN and nowwe have second batch of buying . Investing on ICO is proffitable if you do research and read read read. In fact loyal coin have a good potential
Activity: 38
January 27, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
Hi all, Ive invested in a number of ICO's & they are a profitable way of building gains for your portfolio.

If you are looking at your next ICO to participate in, then look no further than “Hero“. Their mission is to make credit more readily available & affordable for the unbanked in Sth East Asia. Read their whit paper, this is going to be HUGE !!!

The main sale starts on 1st Feb2018, use the below link for 10% free tokens.

https://membership.herotoken.io/r/vGLPMd35xRk
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
Ico offers a good opportunity to buy that coin in low price but many of them now are doing ico which is not all legit. Maybe it will not last longer because many people got scam because of ico. As days go buy, people will not participate it because they now afraid, but we can also buy some of it if we are sure that ico is very legit and trustworthy
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

People invest in ICO to get multiple fold of returns on their investment. Concerning risk, I don't think there is risk free investment in the world. Therefore ICOs are for the risk takers.
As regards if ICOs will survive, I will say yes because if crypto world still get popular support then we will surely have new ICOs on a daily basis.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 27, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

I guess people invest in a initial coin offering or ICO because they believe that when you invest in a ico your money will be triple or more.But it take a month to pump but othere ico pump in just a day.Maybe it will depend on the market..
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Yes, they are very risky that is why you should only invest what you can afford to lose!

Myself and another member have, or are still in the process of creating a set of criteria upon which to value ICOs - to be fair, she'd one most of the work - in a bid to mitigte the risk associated with investing in them.

Check it out here if you want to find out more: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29007070
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 27, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
ICO  is very a very attractive investment. It offers the possibility of having your investment multiply several times for a short period of time that's why many take a risk on them. ICOs are way of developers way of crowdfunding their projects with a promise that when the product works, it will payoff  the investors. I a sense it's a high risk investment with no 100% guarantee of return. An true enough, as long as there will be project investors, ICOs will remain.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
Investing in ICO is a way to gain more profit because as you expect to return your investment and gain more profit. If the ICO is successful that means youre lucky cause it has a priveledge that your money becomes double or tripple. Goodluck
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
People invest in ICOs mainly due to the flexibility of the price, they can flip multiple times before any new coin go ICO.  The price of the token are at a very low price and once they go ico the price can shoot to the moon, provided you DYOR before you buy.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 27, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Because ICO investment is now the thing since you can earn profit from it especially when the ICO is very successful. But in ICO investing, there are lot of things that you should always consider. Know the team first, the idea of their project, the roadmap, whitepaper, website, and the community. An ICO that has these core elements will have a better chance to be successful.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 27, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
because invest in ICO make me fast to get rich  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 27, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Investing in ICOs are most profitable. Before investing in ICO need to know about their project and their business idea. And on listing day itself the coin value will doubled
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 27, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
because ICO can give us a big profit if ICO that we participate in success, especially when we follow the ICO at the time of Pre-Sale then the bonus that we will be more and more, and it makes us get big profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
I often participate in ICO. I got a good profit. You need to know everything about the project before investing. Yes, there are a lot of scammers among ICO today, but you must to be smarter than scammers.
If you buy tokens on the exchange- is also a good option, especially when the price of bitcoin jumps up and down. Sometimes you can buy tokens cheaper than on the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: